Travellers Urged to Monitor for Bird Flu Symptoms After Trips Abroad

webfact

1 hour ago, dinsdale said:

Really. How about coming up with some citations. As for Google as a source of information it's extremely one sided when it comes to the pandemic. if anyone can't see this then IMO their coming from a very myopic point of view. As for debunked conspiracy theories let me once again point you in the direction of vaccine harm which was a conspiracy but is now fact. Origins of COVID? Lab leak? Conspiracy. Now there is a lot of evidence for this and zero evidence it jumped from an animal.

Yeah the evidence is all there, tik tok and YouTube are full of your “evidence”

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Fairynuff said:

Yeah the evidence is all there, tik tok and YouTube are full of your “evidence”

Sadly it seems you don't know that cited articles which are peer reviewed are linked in some YTuber's videos. There are many like yourself who will not even entertain the notion they may be wrong. No skin off my nose if you believe what you are "officially" told to believe and live in your own little bubble of ignorance, that's your right but calling anyone who wants more information other than that released by those who control the narrative, conspiracy theorists, is simply puerile. 

Edited by dinsdale
  • Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

Sadly it seems you don't know that cited articles which are peer reviewed are linked in some YTuber's videos. There are many like yourself who will not even entertain the notion they may be wrong. No skin off my nose if you believe what you are "officially" told to believe and live in your own little bubble of ignorance, that's your right but calling anyone who wants more information other than that released by those who control the narrative, conspiracy theorists, is simply puerile. 

You see me as a victim of ignorance, I see you as a victim of those who use conspiracies, which is what they are to get clicks which in turn gives them revenue. You talk about US enriching “big pharma” but I see you as enriching the snake oil salesman. I see the evidence of saved lives, you see people like me dropping like flies from a vaccine. As long as you’re happy that’s fine.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, dinsdale said:

That YouTuber isnt a doctor.

You might as well be getting you're information on viral vaccines from a salami salesman.

You're such a lamb.

• Haha 1

On 6/16/2024 at 6:14 PM, MrJ2U said:

As I said there's plenty of peer reviewed scientific research papers out there but finding anything that goes against the narrative on Google is not that easy.  As for unproven why hasn't the zoonotic theory of the origin of the virus been proven. I'll tell you because it wasn't zoonotic. As for a "small band of conspiracy theorists" you are mistaken. It's not small but probably a lot smaller than that of the sheeple of which you are part of the flock. "There's none so blind as those who will not see."

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

4 hours ago, Fairynuff said:

I see the evidence of saved lives, you see people like me dropping like flies from a vaccine.

I've not seen any. At least not any from non-compromised people.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, dinsdale said:

"There are none so blind as those who will not see."

The biggest threat to mankind is its own ignorance.

• Sad 1

A post citing a disallowed private party social media source that has espoused numerous conspiracy theories has been removed.

Also other posts making unsourced and unsubstantiated claims and replies to removed posts.

Also a reminder, posts should remain reasonably on-topic. The topic of this thread is:

Travellers Urged to Monitor for Bird Flu Symptoms After Trips Abroad