Hulk Hogan Hints at Political Aspirations: "I'll Rule with an Iron Fist"

Social Media

YAAY!!!! already had at least one professional actor. Why not an actor who is also a strong man?

He could wrestle those pesky Chinese/Russians/North Koreans/Iranians/Afghanistanians(sic)...etc. into submission and make congress submit to his will.🤣😂

15 hours ago, Social Media said:

Wrestling icon Hulk Hogan has suggested he might venture into politics if the need arises.

The “liberals” are in real need of manly role models. Perhaps it will inspire the left to scrounge up a couple.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

A candidate for our time.   

Maybe, I'm so stoked Hulk Hogan & Bubba; The Love Sponge, were able reconcile & drop the legal fight. Hulks sex tapes, banging Bubbas wife Heather. Followed quickly by ‘Hogan Knows Best’ reality show getting cancelled, as Hulks then wife Linda filed divorce papers & pretty PO’d about it all. Nasty, sure, but something any candidate in todays world might face. At the end of the day, Hulk & Bubba made the switch & dumped the b----- . Just so happy Hulk & Bubba reconciled.  Bro love, it’s a beautiful thing.  :biggrin:

14 hours ago, Stargeezr said:

I think Hulk Hogan would be far better than the two old dinosaurs that are currently

running for president. Are some people afraid of common sense?

Check the score board.

Economy, jobs, unemployment, stock market…. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1