Foreign man knocks out Thai transwoman on Pattaya Walking Street - video

snoop1130

3 hours ago, daejung said:

Is a ladyboy a "transwoman" ?

Trans women in the West get very offended if you call them ladyboys because 

in their mind, they are real women and ladyboys are just guys dressing up.

Make sense of that logic if you can.

4 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

Although my post was focused on the assertion that I would not treat people of different genders or clothing differently, I can assure you that if I were slapped, groped, or had anything stolen from me, I would report it to the police. How many times and how hard I was slapped or groped would make a difference in whether I would want the person prosecuted or not. If they stole something from me, I would want them prosecuted.

I understand and I agree with the sentiments. but it just doesn't work like that here. especially in such places as Pattaya. 

3 minutes ago, mancub said:

I understand and I agree with the sentiments. but it just doesn't work like that here. especially in such places as Pattaya. 

I've lived in Thailand for over 20 years but have never been to Pattaya and don't ever care to go there. What I don't understand, though, is with its reputation, why would Farangs go there and walk the streets at night expecting anything other than having sex workers aggressively seeking them as clients? 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, WDSmart said:

I've lived in Thailand for over 20 years but have never been to Pattaya and don't ever care to go there.

Don't knock it til you've tried it

14 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

I actually didn't bother to watch the video until just now, since @charleskerins commented that it was a sucker-punch and I was curious.  (Not a sucker punch, as the ladyboy had turned her attention towards the guy who hit her and was about to start shouting at him.)

What I thought was interesting, was that the ladyboy looked to be harassing the first guy, and even hits/slaps him on the back, but the "security" didn't bat an eyelid until the Thai person was hit.  Pretty sad really. 

It seems like security is there mainly to protect Thais while they scam tourists.  It certainly doesn't make you want to go there.

I watched the video the Lb was harassing the other guy -no?  I consider that a sucker punch.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, WDSmart said:

You might be "walking away in one piece" or "running away" like the Farang in this video. And also, most likely (I hope), he will be adjudicated and put into jail for a while and then deported.

I hope they don't find him, and I also hope they prosecute the ladyboy for assault.

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

47 minutes ago, charleskerins said:

I watched the video the Lb was harassing the other guy -no?  I consider that a sucker punch.

Watch again.  The ladyboy finishes assaulting the first guy, then turns to the second and starts pointing to him as he throws the punch.  You can't call it a sucker punch if the recipient is looking at the guy when he throws it.  It's likely that the guy who punched the ladyboy only did so because she turned on him.

• Agree 1

19 minutes ago, lordgrinz said:

I hope they don't find him, and I also hope they prosecute the ladyboy for assault.

Apparently they need someone to come forward and make a complaint, so it's unlikely that the first guy is going to come forward.  He could, in theory, say that he only just met the second guy and he doesn't even know his name, as that would allow him to make a complaint against the ladyboy for assault.  Unfortunately, it's unlikely that the police would believe him, and they might try to pin the punch to the ladyboy on him.

You would have thought that the police would tell the ladyboy, "Make a complaint if you want, but you did harass and assault the other guy first".  Perhaps because they don't actually care about that and don't feel that the ladyboy needs to be "legally punished".

2 hours ago, WDSmart said:

I can assure you that if I were slapped, groped, or had anything stolen from me, I would report it to the police. How many times and how hard I was slapped or groped would make a difference in whether I would want the person prosecuted or not. If they stole something from me, I would want them prosecuted.

Sounds like your a bit of a tease ! 
Slap me baby. Harder!

• Sad 1

On 6/18/2024 at 3:44 PM, bob smith said:

Ladyboy clearly the agitator, pointing in his face wagging his finger and god knows what else before the camera picked them up, likely some kind of scam/theft/groping etc.

The bloke in white obviously was taking no prisoners that night!

Top punch fella.

Hit the deck like a sack o spuds!

very satisfying to watch.

bob.

" She" got her right wack if you excuse the pun.

• Sad 1

When I first hit Pattaya 25 years ago I never seen a lady boy especially around sois 7 and 8 where I used to drink. One night I ventured down to Walking Street and I seen them in Pattaya for the first time. Since then they're every where, I suppose they think I their sister can throw it around Pattaya why can't they. I'll never forget a trip to Maha Sarakham years ago. My friend got more than friendly with a lady boy and she took us to she her family. The mother was so excited to see us but the lady boys father was totally devastated, he ran into a forest behind their house crying his eyes out. At the time I wished I wasn't there as I felt so sorry for him.

2 hours ago, thecyclist said:

Why are these Katoeys referred to as "she".?

They have very little in common with Thai women. No uterus, no ovaries, silicone boobs, large hands and Adam's apple. 

We will let you go and ask them that. 

Screenshot 2024-06-19 171034.jpg

• Haha 1

On 6/18/2024 at 9:35 AM, smedly said:

I remember walking alone in pattaya and 2 trans women walked up me from behind and one them tried to distract me while the other had a hand in back pocket trying to remove my wallet, not saying that's what happened in this case but it wouldn't surprise me, they do have a reputation for such things, I can easily see how this can happen

Many years ago I was walking along Beach Road in the area where the tourist coaches parked nose to tail just north of the Hard Rock Hotel. This just left a narrow stretch of pavement between the buses and the wall. 

As I walked home in the early hours towards the buses, two ladyboys were closing in on me from behind, just in time, I noticed two more in front of me who were heading to cut me off if I walked between the buses. Fortunately I realised what was happening and diverted to the pavement by the beach. 

I've an idea what might have happened had I walked between the buses and the wall. 

18 hours ago, pomchop said:

3 am walking street...

loads of drunks of all nationalities,hookers, ladyboys, skinheads, secuirty guards, motorcys, no doubt some illicit drugs about..what could go wrong?

Sometimes it is good to be old and sound asleep at 10 pm.

Especially in your old age ...off to bed early Grandpa ...times ticking away son 

38 minutes ago, georgegeorgia said:

Especially in your old age ...off to bed early Grandpa ...times ticking away son 

I prefer early to bed and early to rise...something about healthy wealthy and wise....wandering around pattaya at 3 am is not my idea of fun but whatever floats your boat.

• Agree 2

24 minutes ago, Captain Monday said:

The vile homophobia/transphobia displayed here is no excuse for gratuitous violence. The coward sucker punched and ran.

I certainly hope they are held to account Fined (heavily) and jailed. Then deported as persona non grata.

Permanently.  Probably never should have been let into the country if criminal checks had been required. Nobody comes to Thailand then suddenly attacks a person in the street. Guarantee he has in his home country a record of violence and social offenses. 

Absolutely! 

There is no need for this , I love you Captain Monday 😘 

• Agree 2

2 hours ago, pomchop said:

I prefer early to bed and early to rise...something about healthy wealthy and wise....wandering around pattaya at 3 am is not my idea of fun but whatever floats your boat.

Obviously you have never worked the nightshift ,whether you have worked a job at all

But please don't sidetrack this topic 

Thankyou!!!

21 hours ago, wazzupnow said:

maybe these dudes would realize that a dress and shaved leggs is no longer an alibi to harrass people

The trend does seem to be to pander to these groups in our woke societies.....spare the rod and spoil the child and all that!

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, WDSmart said:

You must take the severity of the "assault" into consideration. I do not have a full knowledge of Thai law, but in my home country, the USA, you cannot hit someone in the face and "knock them out" just for touching you. The "touch" would have to be in your private parts, holding you to keep you from leaving, or a clear attempt to steal something, not just because they touched you. If you act the way you say you would, that would be assault.

We aren't in the USA so I do not see why this is relevant. Also my recollection is that the people there would not take well to being touched or grabbed at random. Here in Thailand physical contact is less usual.

• Agree 1

9 hours ago, bristolgeoff said:

Would love to know what caused it,and watch from a distance.But i will never know and it made the social media.she will be more careful next time i bet

Yes, we will probably never know the actions that led to this altercation. It could have been instigated by either party.

I also hope the Farang will be more careful and less violent in his actions.

2 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

Obviously you have never worked the nightshift ,whether you have worked a job at all

But please don't sidetrack this topic 

Thankyou!!!

wrong ...take a deep breath, get a life and go hang out at 3am on walking street...you'll fit right in..

Edited by pomchop

On 6/19/2024 at 6:14 AM, jacko45k said:

They appear to believe they can go around assaulting foreign tourists with impunity.... wonder where they got that impression!

Ya agree with you 100%, one of these low lives punch out a small framed girl in our area recently, no ramifications as the place he/she works pays, the know who, each month so a waste of time getting any retribution on the assault. 

12 hours ago, WDSmart said:

Yes, we will probably never know the actions that led to this altercation. It could have been instigated by either party.

I also hope the Farang will be more careful and less violent in his actions.

I thought the hybrid slapped the farang first and kept harrasing them?

• Agree 1