Big Joke Pushes for Impeachment of Anti-Corruption Commissioner

webfact

2 hours ago, webfact said:

“This is not politically motivated, nor is it an act of revenge for the NACC’s bribery investigation against me,” Big Joke stated, emphasising the non-political nature of his actions.

Yeah right. Not an act of revenge on someone he has been in a fued with for many years. Not an act done because he can not do his job anymore and is facing charges. He is just a good citizen now trying to make sure other corrupt officials get what is coming to them the same it is coming to him. 

• Sad 2
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

There seems to be a "war" between the "dirty" part of politics against those who want to clean up the mess! The last so-called "election" was just a reminder that things are not good in Thai politics at the moment. I consider "Big Joke" to be an  important person in this battle!

Edited by harryviking

7 hours ago, webfact said:

The petition, received on June 18 by the House Speaker’s spokesman, Kampee Disthakorn, pushes for the impeachment of an unnamed NACC commissioner.

7 hours ago, webfact said:

While refusing to name the commissioner outright

How on earth can you demand that an official be removed, but not specify which official you're talking about?

Although it's safe to say that the anti-corruption commissioner is likely extremely corrupt, in a land where corruption is the norm, I have always assumed that the big joke is extremely corrupt too, having headed immigration and then been deputy director of the RTP. 

However, the joke sure puts on a good show. 

• Agree 1