Top 3 Male Qualities That Thai Women Look For

On 6/22/2024 at 3:51 AM, Alpha84 said:

1 - Having a lot of money.

2 - Same as number 1. 

3 - Revert to number 2. 

Relationships are largely based on finances because without money it's hard to have a decent life.

But the only problem is when it gets abused.

- The woman wants too much of a lavish lifestyle, is too greedy

- or makes it 100% about the money and doesnt care about you at all

- or the woman screws you over

- or there is no other connection keeping the relationship together besides paying bills

Otherwise, men need to take responsibility and support women. That's the way it is. 

Just be careful which one you pick.

And regarding "renting", you will never develop a close bond with anyone in the bar scene. 

And sex without any kind of bond gets tiring. 

Good luck.

Edited by save the frogs
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

9 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

You probably put motorbikes, car and house in her name too?

Why not?

Half the land was hers anyway before I even met her, plus she had a small house here as well.

It is mostly about trust.

If you can't trust the woman that you married, why did you marry her in the first place?

6 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

Exactly. And the solution is to keep changing birds. 

If you're shallow, that works perfectly.

And working in bars works perfectly for many women because they're also too shallow to develop a bond with anyone.

But again, the downside to that is you will never form a deep bond with someone. Which is essentially part of human nature for most people.

But your mileage may vary depending on how shallow of a human being you are.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The first rule of keeping your Thai gf .........

Remove her from encountering any foreigners at any time. Go and live outside tourist areas, don't take her to bars, don't introduce her to your foreign friends. Don't let her mix with other Thai ladies that have foreign partners.

The well known psychopath metod, works always well to keep women in check. 

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, BritManToo said:

Whenever I wish I were rich, I like to think of Johnny Depp, Jeff Bezos, Paul McCartney, Bill Gates, Brad Pitt ............ and how successful they were with their women!

Jeff Bezos: Beta male with money - worst combination possible. Bore her to death + the possibily of disengaing AND keeping a good chunk of his money = divorce.

Bill Gates and Paul McCartney: See above.

Johnny Depp and Brad Pitt: Narcissistic psycho women with assets and resources of their own don't make the best partners, hot or not.

The problem wasn't that they were rich or successful, the problem was that the women were not dependent on them financially or emotionally. It worked well when it suited the women, ended when it no longer did. None of the beta breakups would've happened if they weren't married and the women weren't set to receive millions at divorce. As for Johnny and Brad - they weren't their wifes, it just was just their turn.

A wise poster once wrote: always make sure you are more valuable to her alive than dead. So expand that further: always make sure you are valuable to her, period. Great rule to live by IMHO.

5 hours ago, BritManToo said:

The first rule of keeping your Thai gf .........

Remove her from encountering any foreigners at any time. Go and live outside tourist areas, don't take her to bars, don't introduce her to your foreign friends. Don't let her mix with other Thai ladies that have foreign partners.

If you have to go through all of that to keep your girlfriend then you don't have a girlfriend - you have a rental.

A normal Thai girl isn't going to fall on random ****s just because she met your friends, on the contrary - meeting your friends and family (assuming THEY are normal....) is a good thing. Living in tourist areas in itself isn't an issue as long as she stays out of the bars. If she does go out partying (without you) on a regular basis, however, then ditch her yesterday. There is only one reason people go out *on a regular basis* - make all the excuses you want, but one underlying reason. Single occurences like birthdays etc can be excusable, as long as it's in somewhat respectable venues.

4 hours ago, susanlea said:

Ok to make sexist comments then.

This thread, and the others about Thai Women, look to me as incompatible with the forum rule about not discriminating or posting slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender etc.

Recycling old clichés about bargirls and claiming they are relevant for 51% of Thai people seems to be the main content of this forum recently.

Are so many members really 'unlucky in love' .... or is it just posting heresay?

• Sad 2

4 hours ago, save the frogs said:

If you're shallow, that works perfectly.

And working in bars works perfectly for many women because they're also too shallow to develop a bond with anyone.

But again, the downside to that is you will never form a deep bond with someone. Which is essentially part of human nature for most people.

But your mileage may vary depending on how shallow of a human being you are.

I could explain the whole dichotomy to you, in fine detail in fact, but you would never understand any of it. Why? Because you're too shallow. Well, here is something very basic that you might be able to grasp: One size doesn't fit all. 

5 hours ago, Kinnock said:

This thread, and the others about Thai Women, look to me as incompatible with the forum rule about not discriminating or posting slurs, degrading or overly negative comments on the basis of race, gender etc.

Recycling old clichés about bargirls and claiming they are relevant for 51% of Thai people seems to be the main content of this forum recently.

Are so many members really 'unlucky in love' .... or is it just posting heresay?

Your girlfriend or wife is different? We've heard that before

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, billd766 said:

Why not?

Half the land was hers anyway before I even met her, plus she had a small house here as well.

It is mostly about trust.

If you can't trust the woman that you married, why did you marry her in the first place?

Trust is earned over time while you are married. 

There are some things I would not do for my wife when I married her, but I would now.

I WOULD STILL NEVER BUILD A HOUSE.

• Sad 1

33 minutes ago, 1FinickyOne said:

If you go to Pattaya etc... the cliches are mostly right - probably... but there are actually other places in Thailand that are not Pattaya and Phuket... [can you imagine that?] 

I live in both Central and Northern Thailand - the wives of most all of my friends are devoted to their husbands and families... what else did you think I meant? These are not working girls with "pretend" husbands, though I have seen that too. A couple of guys seem to have maid w/privileges relationships, though most of the people I know have real relationships with concern and compromise and sharing and togetherness - true life partners. 

What other options do they have? Be poor or marry a foreigner. This is the reality. No 40yo woman really wants to marry an old guy for looks and love. It is their best option. 

44 minutes ago, susanlea said:

What other options do they have? Be poor or marry a foreigner. This is the reality. No 40yo woman really wants to marry an old guy for looks and love. It is their best option. 

and you are against someone exercising their best option? and becoming the envy of their friends and neighbors in the village? 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, susanlea said:

While in the real world ....

No man really wants to marry a 40yo woman for looks!

1 hour ago, Celsius said:

WOULD STILL NEVER BUILD A HOUSE.

Why is that? That was one of the first things I did for my wife - - so, that she would have security for the rest of her life.... 

If you can't afford it, that is one thing... but I hope she knew before as it is quite common the world over that a husband will provide a home for their wife - and hopefully a permanent one... 

• Agree 2