Jump to content

Old Pop can live good


georgegeorgia

Recommended Posts

This morning I was on WhatsApp to a person on Pattaya who mentioned Old Pop 

 

Old Pop is a 70 something old Australian guy who I met who lives in Pattaya 

He lived up toward Terminal one renting a studio, don't ask me where but up near that ✈️ which is a eyesore 

 

But please don't get me off track about aeroplanes or Terminal one shopping centre,it's not necessary 

 

Anyway after being rudely interrupted getting back to Old Pop he lives fantastic on his average I heard 45,000 baht per month Australian pension and has do for the last 2 years !

 

Now his before lifestyle was in Sydney living in a doss house / rundown boarding house in Sydney's Kings Cross sharing a room with 4 other old coughing clearing their throat pensioners !!!!! 

Whilst waiting for a council / government house on the waiting list apparently which is 5 years wait !!!!

 

So he left Australia, left the coughing old alcoholics behind and the old rat infested boarding house in Sydney's red light suburb of kings Cross and moved to Pattaya!

 

Who says you can't live on 45000 baht a month!!!

 

 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Good luck to him, but unless he's got some savings stashed away or good medical insurance, he's going to have problems if he needs serious hospital treatment at some stage.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Guderian said:

Good luck to him, but unless he's got some savings stashed away or good medical insurance, he's going to have problems if he needs serious hospital treatment at some stage.

I guess he comes back to Australia 

But very very good points

I have no idea 

  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Gottfrid said:

Who interrupted you? 

He interrupted himself , and that's not easy to do ,living on 45,000 Baht is easy ,as long

as you don't drink or whore about , everyday.

 

regards Worgeordie 

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, worgeordie said:

He interrupted himself , and that's not easy to do ,living on 45,000 Baht is easy ,as long

as you don't drink or whore about , everyday.

 

regards Worgeordie 

Yeah, 45k baht is not a problem. Not that it leaves much room for things, but just for living a fairly good life it will be enough for most people.

I, on the other hand, could not do it as we had more from start and built a life around those possibilities. Examples are car payments 12k per month, private school for 2 kids and so on.

Edited by Gottfrid
  • Thumbs Up 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

" Old Pop " - Captain Fiction at it again.

 

If you want to come here and your budget is 45,000 just do it and get on with your life. It affects no-one except yourself.

  • Agree 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, georgegeorgia said:

This morning I was on WhatsApp to a person on Pattaya who mentioned Old Pop 

 

Old Pop is a 70 something old Australian guy who I met who lives in Pattaya 

He lived up toward Terminal one renting a studio, don't ask me where but up near that ✈️ which is a eyesore 

 

But please don't get me off track about aeroplanes or Terminal one shopping centre,it's not necessary 

 

Anyway after being rudely interrupted getting back to Old Pop he lives fantastic on his average I heard 45,000 baht per month Australian pension and has do for the last 2 years !

 

Now his before lifestyle was in Sydney living in a doss house / rundown boarding house in Sydney's Kings Cross sharing a room with 4 other old coughing clearing their throat pensioners !!!!! 

Whilst waiting for a council / government house on the waiting list apparently which is 5 years wait !!!!

 

So he left Australia, left the coughing old alcoholics behind and the old rat infested boarding house in Sydney's red light suburb of kings Cross and moved to Pattaya!

 

Who says you can't live on 45000 baht a month!!!

 

 

So he is overstaying? Can't get extensions with 45000.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, 2baht said:

We all know that!  :thumbsup: I'm looking for a good, firm broom, any recommendations? 🙄

 

 

 

Everyone should know that you  continually took sick leave from your job and failed to provide medical certificates 

 

You were a sick leave abuser who couldn't keep a job more than several months 

 

I don't have much respect for people that didn't bother to work during their life ,and I'm sure others don't either .

 

An able bodied man staying at home bludging ...you achieved nothing ,look back at your life 

I feel sorry for you mate ,as you said you shamed your mum and dad by not working 

I have empathy for you 🙏 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, georgegeorgia said:

 

Everyone should know that you continually took sick leave from your job and failed to provide medical certificates 

You were a sick leave abuser who couldn't keep a job more than several months ,in other words a bludger and spiv  on the system .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

What absolute rubbish, where do you get your useless information??? In what industry did I spend my career? It wasn't sweeping up leaves at a hospital with 3 weeks annual leave in Thailand! The money was so good, you didn't want days off! Get a life and some facts,gg!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Maybe in your country they get 3 weeks annual leave ?

Shift workers in Australia get 7 weeks 

 

 

😭😭 

You led a shameful life 

To think they went to their graves disappointed in you , imagine carrying that around today , it must come back to you the disappointment your own parents had 

 

 

You go have your liquid breakfast now and relax and take it easy and don't think of your parents sadness in you 

You let them down mate 

 

I love you mate and have empathy for you 💕 

 

Edited by georgegeorgia
  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ben Zioner said:

So he is overstaying? Can't get extensions with 45000.

They  cost 1900...... (with money in the bank of course).

Without, maybe 19,000 p,a,

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, 2baht said:

You are an absolute moron, totally out of touch with reality, seek help! 🤪

I notice your a prolific poster in the Cannabis forum and I read some of your posts 

Very sad mate , my advice is to keep smoking more , 

And my apologies for calling you out  on not having a job , obviously you can't work with smoking that much of the stuff ...every morning 

My love to you my friend 💞 

  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.








×
×
  • Create New...