Any recommendations on 7-11 snacks?

RolandRat

7-11 has always been my go-to place for a midnight snack. Any recommendations for must-try snacks from 7-11 here? What are your favourites? For me, I like the cheese sandwich with no sausage or ham, and the coffee is quite worth it for the price.

• Thumbs Up 1

Already mentioned, Chicken Caesar salad, and OK, as good to get some greens in your system. 

Brekkie (first meal) ... I'm partial to the Chicken GraPao (basil) spaghetti, as not a fan of rice.  Had the Black Ink pasta w/Shrimp cream sauce recently, and a nice change.  Alfredo is good for a change also.

Some of the ones that are 'meatier', side portion of rice are decent.  Fat noodle stir fries, OK.  Hard to find, but the Curry Chicken Puffs, in a case on the counter, usually near the Bao buns are good.   Actually some of the best.  The BBQ pork Char Siu Bao buns are OK also.

Hard to beat the Double Pork Burgers, assembly may be required when opening.  Messy, but a bargain, and go down nicely.   Away from the highway, and you might even be able to wash 'em down with a beer.

Deserts ... partial to the 'Baked Cheese Cake'  no topping, dark blue 'ribbon' on label.   Black Forest cake & Chocolate Cake, latter being rich chocolate fix.

4 Pandan rolls in a pack, along with the chilled Pandan Eclairs are nice.  Pandan fan that I am.

Recently found the cream filled Croissant, half dipped in Chocolate, and a good sweet tooth fix, without being overly sweet.  Washed down with a 'HazelNut' coffee never hurts.

Options abound and as stated, consistent and never disappoint :coffee1:

Going guess about half our munching when O&A might be from 7-11 or the food court/vendors at PTT Parks, since we charge up the EV almost every day, and it's usually during the lunch hours.  Check out, 3+ hrs on the road, and we all got to P, and hungry, as not big morning eaters.

• Thumbs Up 1

26 minutes ago, Chris Daley said:

The quality is disgusting.  I never realized how good British fresh baked bread, real cream cakes and soft pastries are until I moved here.  We joke about British food but is this what it is this up against?  Floor scrapings in a bag sprayed with chemicals.

90 percent of the Thai stuff is just a joke.  5 slice sandwiches with no filling.  Sickly sweet 'sausages'.  Bizzare burgers.  Spray on cheese.

I guess the hard boiled egg is safe.  Nothing weird about that.

There’s usually a mooping/kaiping flame box in proximity of a 7 for a quick protein fix, 7 is the last resort for this one.

Edited by novacova
  • Agree 2