Macron Warns of 'Civil War' if Far Left or Far Right Wins Upcoming Election

Social Media

On 6/26/2024 at 6:48 AM, CharlieKo said:

Yes, that is possible. However I think we are getting closer the EU breaking up as a governing body over EU states. 

Given that most of the major right-wing parties in the EU e.g. National Rally, AfD, etc have moved away from a commitment to leave, I'd say that the break up of the EU is extremely unlikely in the near future.

On 6/26/2024 at 3:30 AM, Social Media said:

In a stark warning to the French electorate, President Emmanuel Macron cautioned that a victory for either the far-left or far-right in the upcoming snap election could lead to "civil war."

This is exactly why his party is going to come in third and he's going to find his cushy PM job vacated.
The average person now sees through the hyperbole of guys like Macron.  "Civil war" = Fear fear fear, election me again.

He and the rest of those in the EU and UK need to be tossed out and replaced at the ballot box by leaders who put the interests of the people first.  There'll be no "civil war." There will be celebration and maybe a change for the better (one can hope) both domestically and internationally.

By the way.  "Far Left" and "Far Right" are exaggerations which translate to:  "Not my party so therefore all my contenders are 'extremists.' Those who vie for my seat as PM are 'Hitler' and 'Marx'." 

That's how the status-quo operates nowadays - all political contenders challenging those in office are labeled "Extremists." Look at the UK: It the same.  "Reform UK are Extremists!", so says Rishi (Rich) Sunak.

The only extremists are those in office who do not work for the interests of the public and the average citizens.  They have an extreme love for power and the corporations who financially support them, and an extreme hatred of average citizens.

Edited by connda

22 minutes ago, connda said:

This is exactly why his party is going to come in third and he's going to find his cushy PM job vacated.
The average person now sees through the hyperbole of guys like Macron.  "Civil war" = Fear fear fear, election me again.

He and the rest of those in the EU and UK need to be tossed out and replaced at the ballot box by leaders who put the interests of the people first.  There'll be no "civil war." There will be celebration and maybe a change for the better (one can hope) both domestically and internationally.

By the way.  "Far Left" and "Far Right" are exaggerations which translate to:  "Not my party so therefore all my contenders are 'extremists.' Those who vie for my seat as PM are 'Hitler' and 'Marx'." 

That's how the status-quo operates nowadays - all political contenders challenging those in office are labeled "Extremists." Look at the UK: It the same.  "Reform UK are Extremists!", so says Rishi (Rich) Sunak.

The only extremists are those in office who do not work for the interests of the public and the average citizens.  They have an extreme love for power and the corporations who financially support them, and an extreme hatred of average citizens.

Well, in this case, it will likely be a win by one of those parties who "work for the interests of the public and the average citizens". So we'll see whether they will be able to solve the country's problems they are denouncing during their campaign, or not. Or worse....

7 hours ago, sqwakvfr said:

Civil War if we lose an electioin?  I think I heard this before. Where was that?  

Just about any Western country where those in power are just about to be voted out. 
:angry: "If we are voted out there will be civil war.  Grrrrr!  <fear fear fear fear fear>"

It's the template used by those who say they are  "leaders of liberal democracy" and the saviors of democracy.  Unfortunately they act like oligarchs and the public is getting tired of same old sh*t different day.  It's past time for a change - new parties, new candidates, new ideas, new governance.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

On 6/30/2024 at 6:35 AM, susanlea said:

There is no far left or far right. All bs from scam artists like Macron.

The terms "far left" and "far right" are simply biased pejoratives which reflect the speakers own bias - the bias of considering themselves to be dead-center - which they are not.  Those who command the power of the state and the media align themselves as being the status-quo and the Arbitrators of Truth, and therefore the center, and the center by virtue of the power of the state and the media calls everything itself states as being 100% factual and unbiased.  The terms "far-left" and "far-right", which are pejoratives meant to demean and disparage, are attempts at labeling other's opinions and world-views as "extremist" "non-factual" and "biased." 

He/She who wields the reins of power makes the rules.  The Overton Window shifts when new people, once labeled as "far-left" and "far-right" come to power, and then it's their turn to define what is "extremist" "non-factual" and "biased." 

In other words - it is all relative.  Those in power control the flow of information, the labels, and the acceptable narratives.

• Thanks 2

Bye bye petit roi Macron.

According to Macron the "Far-Left" and "Far-Right" will create a civil war.  BS
Le Pen's National Rally and the NFP-Left will form a coalition and will bring about some sort of change which will not be to the liking of the Neo-liberal clowns, like Macron and his handlers, as they all get shoved out of power in the near future.  Hopefully together they can address the interests of the public and the people of France.

Macron is done.  Resign and go back to your banking cartel and devise ways to bring pain and suffering the the masses whom you despise.

Screenshotfrom2024-07-0110-58-38.png.df2332d287e0681d514eacad04178e6f.png

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1807475379608895634

• Like 1

On 6/26/2024 at 10:31 AM, john donson said:

wake me up when race wars start

Much more than that, John

Its  ideological crisis! Created by the world elites! 

Globalism vs Traditionalism 

Globalist vs Nationalist crisis !

Houston we have a problem!!!

https://sundayguardianlive.com/news/globalist-vs-traditionalist-france-set-make-choice

20 hours ago, connda said:

Just about any Western country where those in power are just about to be voted out. 
:angry: "If we are voted out there will be civil war.  Grrrrr!  <fear fear fear fear fear>"

It's the template used by those who say they are  "leaders of liberal democracy" and the saviors of democracy.  Unfortunately they act like oligarchs and the public is getting tired of same old sh*t different day.  It's past time for a change - new parties, new candidates, new ideas, new governance.

Must appreciated prose ! 

Thanks

12 hours ago, connda said:

Bye bye petit roi Macron.

According to Macron the "Far-Left" and "Far-Right" will create a civil war.  BS
Le Pen's National Rally and the NFP-Left will form a coalition and will bring about some sort of change which will not be to the liking of the Neo-liberal clowns, like Macron and his handlers, as they all get shoved out of power in the near future.  Hopefully together they can address the interests of the public and the people of France.

Macron is done.  Resign and go back to your banking cartel and devise ways to bring pain and suffering the the masses whom you despise.

Screenshotfrom2024-07-0110-58-38.png.df2332d287e0681d514eacad04178e6f.png

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/status/1807475379608895634

"Le Pen's National Rally and the NFP-Left will form a coalition" 😀

What are you on?

17 hours ago, herfiehandbag said:

Marine Le Pen's party has won the first round of voting.

Left wing rioters are out on the streets...

Media claims she is far right :cheesy:

Vive La France. Massive results for RN. 

Squeaky bum time for the EU. 😄 

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/world-news/2024/06/22/emmanuel-macron-risks-triggering-frexit-warns-eu-chief/

It appears the left's strategy of demonizing every political opponent as "Far Right" is no longer working.

Always loved the French. Where's the Chef's kiss emoji?

• Haha 1

On 6/26/2024 at 12:34 PM, superal said:

Real French people do not put up with xxit from their government . They are protective of their customs and life styles that are being diluted by immigration , much the same as many other European countries . Macron is not a popular man and is using scare tactics to steer voters from the far right . He will lose .

I have never considered myself a racist (maybe I am and don't know it?) However after having seen some of the comments made by the far right party and the reason they are going in "to bat" for what they believe in, I have to say I also believe they have a point or three.

Looking after the customs and lifestyles of the country must be of paramount importance to a government, I believe, and also the supporting and paying out of monies to nonworking immigrants, in my opinion is a no-no – – look after your own first must surely be first on the agenda.

I can see why the far right party is strong in France and Germany, though not going as far as the Nazis or extremists, and the message to the migrants wanting to come into those countries is "apply through the correct/lawful channels" and your application will be considered, however if you don't have the necessary skills or background to complement our society, then your application will be refused. 

As for illegal immigrants, send them back from whence they came.

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

21 hours ago, xylophone said:

I have never considered myself a racist (maybe I am and don't know it?) However after having seen some of the comments made by the far right party and the reason they are going in "to bat" for what they believe in, I have to say I also believe they have a point or three.

Looking after the customs and lifestyles of the country must be of paramount importance to a government, I believe, and also the supporting and paying out of monies to nonworking immigrants, in my opinion is a no-no – – look after your own first must surely be first on the agenda.

I can see why the far right party is strong in France and Germany, though not going as far as the Nazis or extremists, and the message to the migrants wanting to come into those countries is "apply through the correct/lawful channels" and your application will be considered, however if you don't have the necessary skills or background to complement our society, then your application will be refused. 

As for illegal immigrants, send them back from whence they came.

I agree that illegal immigrants in the  should be returned to where they came from  and that belief is gathering support throughout Europe . Illegal immigrants are criminals . Immigrants must be vetted for criminal background checks , plus their skill level and ability to contribute to the economy . That vetting takes time and hence the long stay in hotels etc . Leaving the ECHR would enable the UK government to take back control of illegal immigration . Interesting days ahead under the new Labour government as they never really came up with a definitive plan on illegal immigration . Starmer was a huge voice in criticizing Sunak over the immigration numbers .