Global Increase in Penile Cancer and Penile Amputation Cases

3 hours ago, bob smith said:

Does having a large penis affect ones chances of getting penile cancer?

asking for myself.

bob.

No, larger than 2" is still considered safe. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, RSD1 said:

No, larger than 2" is still considered safe. 

....so by that rationale 100" is also considered safe? 

it's above 2" n all..

do people like you ever actually THINK before they type?

bob.

Edited by bob smith

2 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

In the original post, it was not called LOSING a member, but amputation of a member.

But, in my mind, I think they actually should have stated:

rumina decollata

16 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

If anyone wishes to begin a sub-penis forum....

Then, let's begin by thinking of submarines:

image.png.4e49fd8217554f4736e8b45efe53958f.png

In Japan, the penis is revered, unlike here in Thailand.

Also, the beauty of the submarine, is that the submarine has a torpedo....

Sort of like a penis, plus another penis.

If you are interested in penises, then Japan is the best place to begin looking.....

as opposed to the land of  dIK Heads  ( yes small d )

12 hours ago, KannikaP said:

Obviously it cannot affect ladies!

HPV aka genital warts most certainly affects the ladies. It too can result in cancer: Cervical cancer and it is deadly.

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, Patong2021 said:

HPV aka genital warts most certainly affects the ladies. It too can result in cancer: Cervical cancer and it is deadly.

Read the headline again.

On 6/26/2024 at 4:39 AM, spidermike007 said:

I cannot imagine a worst fate than losing one's member. I would imagine the effect it could have on a man's self esteem, not to mention his dating life, could be quite dramatic!

Huh? You mentioned you were a bit abnormal, and we had some things we needed to discuss. Really? Baby, I was just getting to like you.

Sex change is in order as a treatment

• Haha 1

• 1 month later...

Gardasil 9 available at the Travel Clinic at Victory Monument with no age limit.  The US CDC says it is only for those aged up to but there is no such restriction in Thailand, although the big private hospitals also say up to 45.  The CDC's thinking is that is a waste of resourced to give it to oldies who have probably already been exposed to HPV already and older people might not live long enough to develop cancer anyway, since it develops very slowly.  But with the 9 strain version, there is more chance to protect yourself against a strain you haven't already had. 

https://www.thaitravelclinic.com/cost.html

On 6/26/2024 at 4:39 PM, spidermike007 said:

I cannot imagine a worst fate than losing one's member. I would imagine the effect it could have on a man's self esteem, not to mention his dating life, could be quite dramatic!

I certainly don't advocate it, but had my member been lopped off at an early age, it would have saved me probably millions of dollars I spent chasing women.  And catching one.  That one was the most expensive.

It pains me to consider all the accomplishments I missed, spending all that time, money and energy following my winkie around my whole life.

Edited by impulse

11 minutes ago, impulse said:

I certainly don't advocate it, but had my member been lopped off at an early age, it would have saved me probably millions of dollars I spent chasing women.  And catching one.  That one was the most expensive.

It pains me the consider all the accomplishments I missed, spending all that time, money and energy following my winkie around my whole life.

Ha! If there is one advantage of getting older, it is being able to think and reason with the larger head, rather than the one that does not know anything, other than passion and lust.

5 minutes ago, spidermike007 said:

Ha! If there is one advantage of getting older, it is being able to think and reason with the larger head, rather than the one that does not know anything, other than passion and lust.

It also doesn't hurt to live in Thailand where P4P is cheap and socially accepted.  Old farts back home are still spending tons of money following their's around.  With much diminished returns...

Here is the nonsense and danger of social media and this destructive 'new age' of so called 'news' and the exchange of 'information'.  Whatever can happen, probably does happen, somewhere to someone.  It has no relevance to me, or to the vast majority of the World.  Babies born with two heads, 6 legs, people with eyes in the back of their heads, with no eyes, or 5 eyes, or 10 ears.  All of this backed up with nonsense 'statistics', that someone has dreamed up.  It used to be restricted to those 10c papers that had pictures of Aliens on every page, now its social media. Lord preserve us, if there is a 'Lord', or is that to be the next 'news' item?   

On 7/1/2024 at 7:13 AM, KhunLA said:

What about transwomen ... :cheesy:

More scare tactics to sell yet another vaccine :coffee1:

For all you vax addicts .. DON'T BOTHER ...

"Vaccination is not recommended for everyone older than age 26 years"

Really. The chances of getting shingles increase with age, and peak at over 70. Most patients say the pain is 6-10, on a scale of 1-10.

Smart people get vaccinated for shingles, dumb ones don't. They roll the dice.

A 20% chance of getting shingles if you are over 80, 17% over 75.

Do you feel lucky?

Edited by Lacessit

6 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Really. The chances of getting shingles increase with age, and peak at over 70. Most patients say the pain is 6-10, on a scale of 1-10.

Smart people get vaccinated for shingles, dumb ones don't. They roll the dice.

Reading comprehension ... I was referring to HPV vaccine

I don't need a shingles vaccine, as already had, and very rare to have a 2nd outbreak.

Quality vaccine wasn't available then, not that I would get any vaccine for shingles, and any new offerings big pharma are pushing now.

Never regretted not getting a vaccine, but there are 10s of 1000's that have regretted getting a vaccine.   VAERS is few of unhappy customers, well, those that didn't die from a vaccine.

Specifically a post not mentioning "my member". Oh wait, I just did. Anyhow... gotta get my sex life back in high gear .. if there was ever a good news article meant to boost the massage parlor and gentleman's club revenue it is this one.

In all seriousness, vaccination really needs to be taken seriously and it's a shame that some of these countries can't get it together to provide some of these basic vaccines to it's population.

Edited by StandardIssue

22 minutes ago, KhunLA said:

Reading comprehension ... I was referring to HPV vaccine

I don't need a shingles vaccine, as already had, and very rare to have a 2nd outbreak.

Quality vaccine wasn't available then, not that I would get any vaccine for shingles, and any new offerings big pharma are pushing now.

Never regretted not getting a vaccine, but there are 10s of 1000's that have regretted getting a vaccine.   VAERS is few of unhappy customers, well, those that didn't die from a vaccine.

Reading comprehension: You referred to vax addicts as a generalization.

Never needed HPV vaccine, I always used condoms. There are only four women in my entire life I have trusted for bareback sex.

I'd say it's a bit ludicrous to have a HPV vaccine, then roll the dice on syphilis, gonorrhea, chlamydia and HIV.

I'm quite amazed I have survived this long. Given my travels, all the vaccines I have had pushed into my arm in 0.5 ml volumes once a year rival a pincushion.

The average annual alcohol consumption in Thailand is 5.5 litres of pure ethanol. A compound which has been designated as a Class 1 carcinogen since 1989. Antivaxxers obsessed by vaccines amuse me, when that turd is sitting in their punchbowl.

• Sad 1