Georgia Supreme Court Removes Judge After Nightclub Incident and Pattern of Misconduct

Social Media

7 minutes ago, JonnyF said:

I didn't even check. I just knew. 

I was 99% sure, but I looked it up anyway.  That's how I found out that the nightclub incident was just a small incident in a string of misconduct.  Some of the stories about how she treated people as a judge are appalling.  She needs to go to jail, not just step down.

Edited by impulse
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why are so many in the USA totally unable to separate politics from the law. If the law is administered along Party lines rather than the rule of law then the USA is in an even bigger mess than we thought. I'm from the UK, and cannot imagine the courts ruling on someone depending on if they are a member of, say, Labour instead of the Conservatives.

But what I believe is really happening is that those who claim the law is administered depending on who you vote for are talking out of their a***.

It’s mostly gas lighting and sniveling cases are judged on their merits not the political party 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bangkok Barry said:

Why are so many in the USA totally unable to separate politics from the law. If the law is administered along Party lines rather than the rule of law then the USA is in an even bigger mess than we thought. I'm from the UK, and cannot imagine the courts ruling on someone depending on if they are a member of, say, Labour instead of the Conservatives.

But what I believe is really happening is that those who claim the law is administered depending on who you vote for are talking out of their a***.

I would hope so, but of late party affiliations seem to be central to many judicial appointments.

• Thanks 1