Are you shy around girls?: How to know she wants you to kiss her?

GammaGlobulin

20 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

Are you shy around girls, in general?

How do you know when she wants you to kiss her?

What about Thai girls?

Are you shy around them, too?

Or, are you just shy with all girls?

This is my problem.

And, I assume that many here are exactly the same.

Therefore, how to answer these questions?

Plus: What is the best way to get over one's shyness with girls in Thailand, both in the South, the North, and, also, BKK girls?

Also, how do you know if a Thai girl wants you to hold her hand....because....

I know that some Thai girls do not like to be touched by foreigners.

Thank you,

In advance,

Gamma

Just came across this post and now I'm a little confused. Aren't you a pensioner or retiree? If so, this is a topic that should never be posted around men who knew the answer to this many , many years ago. I assume that most here already know the answers.  If you're around women a lot, you know. They give off clues. The only girls who don't want to be touched are those that don't trust men, meaning all men. Not just foreigners. When I met my ex, she wanted to take a picture with me by her friends at the hotel I was staying at. I just met her and moved next to her and she was shaking, telling me she probably never was around a foreigner, as she wasn't. I put my arm around her and that got things started Too bad then ended badly, besides the fact a girl was born from the marriage.

3 hours ago, Freddy42OZ said:

Stand in front of a mirror naked. 

Now imagine you are an attractive woman.  Look at the man reflected in the mirror.  As a woman would you have a burning to be naked with that person? 

Unless you can honestly answer yes, or you are very rich and can provide the woman with everything she wants financially, then it's time to accept that you are no longer attractive to women and none of them will want to kiss you. 

What does that say for the 60% obese and another 20% overweight men around the world, in different percentages in different countries of course? Looks aren't all all women look for. Attraction helps but there are a lot of other things besides money and looks that keep a woman attracted and has them want to kiss men. Of course there are gold diggers that only care about money, and will sleep with whatever to get it, but a majority of women just want their man to listen to them, and be there when needed. It goes without saying you should provide for them, as poverty and whatever else that goes wrong doesn't make a woman romantic thinking. Women are usually more critical about what they see in the mirror than men. Men think they are better looking than they actually are, unless they are humble. Millions of men are being kissed right now by pretty women, and no, not all of them are slim, muscular and handsome.

20 hours ago, delgarcon said:

I just tell them that I'd like to give them an Aussie kiss and when they ask what's that? I tell them it's the same as a French kiss , only down under. Gets them every time.😄

20 hours ago, stoner said:

am delgarcon and i am from a land down under...could you hear could you smell the thunder...you better run you better wear cover. 

I tried that and all I got offered, was a Vegemite sandwich.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, klauskunkel said:

Gamma, knowing that the right girl for you should be in her late 70s, I assume the obvious sign for you to kiss her is when she takes her false teeth out...

Nah she has Summer Teeth, sum'er yellow, sum'er black, sum'er green, her eyes are like stars come out at night. 

I met an American woman in the South of France a few years back and we really hit it off for the few days we had together (no sex) and I decided to go and see her in Chicago later that year. We corresponded in the meantime and our e-mails got more and more interesting until one day I couldn't resist and I came out with probably my best one liner. "When I see you in Chicago, just remember my tongue will be your slave!" I was laughing out loud when I wrote it and she laughed too, fortunately!

5 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

You're basing this suggestion on the evidence of this thread alone...    or the overwhelming mass of evidence provided in pretty much every other topic started by the Op ?  :whistling:

I'm not naming names.

But let's just say it would have been better for some people if Freud retired in Thailand and joined Asean Now.

Freud, Sigmund (1856–1939), founder of psychoanalysis | Oxford Dictionary  of National Biography

Edited by save the frogs
  • Haha 1

A few years back I was sat in a WineConnection at Lunch time with my Wife and Son and watched a rather strange encounter unfold... 

A older Western gent, perhaps in his 70's... wearing trousers (slacks), tucked in long sleeve shirt, dickie-bow...   having a silent dinner with a 20 something Thai Female...   It was an odd dynamic, I was being nosey, but also thinking 'good on you fella - keep having fun'....

I only caught the tail end of their encounter inside the restaurant after which they walked out... 

In front of the shop they turned to face each other, apparently at a 'juncture' of what to do next...  

The old fella puts his hands by his side, turns his hands outwards, and kind of waddles like a penguin up to the girl...  he leans forwards and plants a peck on her cheek...    she seems to stand there stunned - after a few awkward moments, 1m apart, he waves his hand as if to say bye...  and slowly walks away...   she still seems stunned, and just walks away...  

....  I think the old fella thought he was going on a legit date - so didn't know what to suggest next.

....  I think the young girl thought she had an afternoon's income lined up - then didn't know what the guy wanted.

After reading this thread, I think the above mentioned chappy may very well have been GammaGlobulin... 

• Haha 1