Presidential debate is over, have your opinions changed ? What was your take ?

CharlieH

13 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

1. Cut off remittences to SA except by legal US citizens and residents.

2. Close the border

3. Deport all illegals

You omitted: collect together as many fascists and wannabe cops as you can, ( there are lots of "very good people" out there" and he is  in contact with the chaps who know where to find them) issue them with paramilitary green fatigue uniforms, and send them out to round up brown people and put them in concentration camps.

Edited by herfiehandbag
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

It was very cringe. I'll give you that. But the world laughed at the USA much more under the convicted felon than under Biden. But I do really hope Biden has a come to Jose moment and steps aside for an open convention. That would be truly grand.

Interesting, I hope you get a decent candidate. 

Do you think they will wait until after the election to replace him? Big gamble....

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Do you think they will wait until after the election to replace him? Big gamble....

Have no idea what you're talking about now?

After the election?

Now it's clear that Biden will lose the election.

So he needs to step down before the convention. 

3 minutes ago, Yagoda said:

The above shows Trump Derangement in all its glory.

Some might consider it a realistic assessment of a campaign which has underpinned his political beliefs - right back to the whole "Obama birth certificate saga" - but you stick with a fictional mental health condition if it makes you feel better!

Personally I think the man is an utter racist.

• Like 1

Just now, Jingthing said:

You were always a troll. 

I trolled you once in 2011 and you had a meltdown that last years. That was back in the days when there was a bit of entertainment value having you as a member of this forum. 

Those days are long gone. 

• Love It 1

10 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

They shouldn't be allowed to change candidates now. After all there is nothing wrong with Joe. They went out of their way to avoid a primary or any scrutiny earlier in the campaign. For them to have tried to shoehorn him in like that only to change candidates would show that the voters really don't matter to them. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Ouch!I hope Biden decides to drop out,that being said I will still vote for whoever the dem candidate is.trump is the wrong person for the job and he’s a danger Biden said it’s hard to debate a liar there wasn’t really a debate trump just lied and spun Biden stumbled but still spoke truth all in all ouch!

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

You omitted: collect together as many fascists and wannabe cops as you can, ( there are lots of "very good people" out there" and he is  in contact with the chaps who know where to find them) issue them with paramilitary green fatigue uniforms, and send them out to round up brown people and put them in concentration camps.

keep going with the fascist talking point. its working great and will continue to in the coming months. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Tug said:

Ouch!I hope Biden decides to drop out,that being said I will still vote for whoever the dem candidate is.trump is the wrong person for the job and he’s a danger Biden said it’s hard to debate a liar there wasn’t really a debate trump just lied and spun Biden stumbled but still spoke truth all in all ouch!

he isn't stepping down apparently. Reminds me if the German pilot that locked the cockpit door and set a course straight into a mountain and sat in silence until it hit.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Cryingdick said:

They shouldn't be allowed to change candidates now. After all there is nothing wrong with Joe. They went out of their way to avoid a primary or any scrutiny earlier in the campaign. For them to have tried to shoehorn him in like that only to change candidates would show that the voters really don't matter to them. 

What kind of crap is that?

They shouldn't be allowed?!?

It is a party.

Political parties can set their nomination processes however they like. Do you actually know anything about government?

7 minutes ago, herfiehandbag said:

Some might consider it a realistic assessment of a campaign which has underpinned his political beliefs - right back to the whole "Obama birth certificate saga" - but you stick with a fictional mental health condition if it makes you feel better!

Personally I think the man is an utter racist.

Well 70 million folks plus dont think he is, so last I looked, you arent Diogenes

• Thanks 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

he isn't stepping down apparently. Reminds me if the German pilot that locked the cockpit door and set a course straight into a mountain and sat in silence until it hit.

He probably wont' but nobody can say for sure yet that he won't. 

3 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

He probably wont' but nobody can say for sure yet that he won't. 

It's being reported he won't. Kamala is still behind him as well. Biden lives a life completely unencumbered by reality. He orobanly thinks it was fine. He did shown up at a Waffle House after it and tried to down play it.

• Like 1

Just now, Cryingdick said:

It's being reported he won't. Kamala is still behind him as well. Biden lives a life completely unencumbered by reality. He orobanly thinks it was fine. He did shown up at a Waffle House after it and tried to down play it.

Biden is mentally ill. Totally deranged.

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Stop lying.

He was definitely sharp at the state of the union.

Do you think the maga fascists would have accused him of being hopped up for that if he hadn't been?
Come on man!

Not sure how I was wrong about the debate.

I never predicted what his performance would be in the debate.

not lying. people did call it out the state of the union. go back on this very site and search the forums you will find it. you just weren't listening. rather ignoring. its there however all in black and white for everyone to see. 

how were you wrong about the debate ? well glad you asked.

have you not been on here for a long time saying how on point biden has been. how his mental game is just fine. nothing to worry about. he's a great strong leader. trump is the weak one. on and on and on over and over. maybe not those exact words. i mean the overall sentiment. if that needs to be made clear. 

come on man.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

What kind of crap is that?

They shouldn't be allowed?!?

It is a party.

Political parties can set their nomination processes however they like. Do you actually know anything about government?

I know enough to know this strategy didn't pay off very well. Lol i guess indont have 75 years in the game like you and Joe.

• Like 1

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Biden will make a bunch of public appearances over the next week to try to convince people that he is okay.

I am assuming Biden had a cold, and maybe will need a couple of days to recover.

when do you figure he either drops out or is replaced ? 

• Love It 1

29 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Biden told lies non stop. 1/2 of what he said made no sense as well. Total word salad. He jumped from topic to topic. Rambling old fool.

Here is the truth about key points in the debate....and it shows trump as his usual lying self!!

Joe Biden v Donald Trump debate: Some of the false claims made during Biden and Trump’s first debate……

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump traded barbs and a variety of false and misleading information as they faced off in their first debate of the 2024 election.

Trump falsely represented the January 6 attack on the US Capitol as a relatively small number of people who were ushered in by police and misrepresented the strength of the economy during his administration.

See more in this report and it shows trump lying repeatedly……..but then it is in his nature!!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/joe-biden-v-donald-trump-debate-some-of-the-false-claims-made-during-biden-and-trumps-first-debate

Just now, Danderman123 said:

Biden will make a bunch of public appearances over the next week to try to convince people that he is okay.

I am assuming Biden had a cold, and maybe will need a couple of days to recover.

Had a cold for 5 years now. Pathetic excuse.

• Like 1

Just now, xylophone said:

Here is the truth about key points in the debate....and it shows trump as his usual lying self!!

Joe Biden v Donald Trump debate: Some of the false claims made during Biden and Trump’s first debate……

President Joe Biden and former President Donald Trump traded barbs and a variety of false and misleading information as they faced off in their first debate of the 2024 election.

Trump falsely represented the January 6 attack on the US Capitol as a relatively small number of people who were ushered in by police and misrepresented the strength of the economy during his administration.

See more in this report and it shows trump lying repeatedly……..but then it is in his nature!!

https://www.nzherald.co.nz/world/joe-biden-v-donald-trump-debate-some-of-the-false-claims-made-during-biden-and-trumps-first-debate

Watch the whole debate. Biden was pathetic.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

Doesn't matter.

The damage is irreversible now.