Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

19 minutes ago, n00dle said:

going to be interesting to see how Biden becomes a completely different person in time for a rematch

Assuming there is a second debate, NBC will kill the split-screen and stay on Trump or the moderator every moment Biden looks confused or is standing with his mouth hanging open. 

I think it is only fair that, IF there is another debate, that Team Trump get to choose the rules and venue.  So, have the debate in Las Vegas in the Allegiant Stadium in front of 50,000 fans. Moderators are Dana Loesch and Michael Knowles. No podiums, just a stage to walk on.  Two hour limit, bring your own microphone.

Only fair. 

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Assuming there is a second debate, NBC will kill the split-screen and stay on Trump or the moderator every moment Biden looks confused or is standing with his mouth hanging open. 

i reckon his meandering answers will still tell the tale. maybe thy will jack him up on Ritalin or meth

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

I think it is only fair that, IF there is another debate, that Team Trump get to choose the rules and venue.  So, have the debate in Las Vegas in the Allegiant Stadium in front of 50,000 fans. Moderators are Dana Loesch and Michael Knowles. No podiums, just a stage to walk on.  Two hour limit, bring your own microphone.

Only fair. 

Trump has already agreed to the terms with Biden, no need to change. 

If Biden is replaced, then Trump should be able to set the terms. 

8 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Only fair. 

Joe Rogan to moderate and both stand inside the octagon :cheesy:

Biden would collapse before getting there.

1 minute ago, BobBKK said:

They may try a different drug?

There are drugs that keep him awake, but there are no drugs that can make him coherent. Three months is a long time in Biden's condition. 

I wish Trump would have accepted Biden's golf challenge, and said: Okay, tomorrow, anywhere you want, we'll carry our own clubs. 

• Haha 1

On 6/30/2024 at 5:36 PM, G_Money said:

Jill will “Stand by her Man” as he leads us into WW3.

And don't forget, arguably the most successful crackhead junkie & felon in America (Hunter Biden) is now advising dementia Joe on matters concerning his current gong show campaign. LOL No doubt he needs his mentally challenged pops to pardon him from his recent firearm felony convictions.

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 2

Bring it on Biden, even at your cognitive peak you were no match for Trump. I guess the only way forward for you is to beg Donald to relent on insisting on drug tests prior to the debate. He will never relent, but if he does, he will brand you as the father and reason for Hunter's addiction to drugs. 

• Haha 1

On 7/5/2024 at 9:47 AM, illisdean said:

And don't forget, arguably the most successful crackhead junkie & felon in America (Hunter Biden) is now advising dementia Joe on matters concerning his current gong show campaign. LOL No doubt he needs his mentally challenged pops to pardon him from his recent firearm felony convictions.

Let's not forget, Hunter is the "smartest man" President Biden ever met. 

I wonder if Hunter will get a raise from his Chinese and Ukrainian patrons now that he's taken a more important role in the administering. 

We all already know they will demand the rules be changed so the mods jump in and 'fact' check Trump to run interference. Trum shouldn't agree to anything other than the same format. We all know if the format is the same and the mods stay out of it Biden will have to guzzle a huge can of STFU and back out. His whole schtick of pretending he is a tough guy is so tiresome and worn out. 

i would bet the farm there is no second debate because Trump is a liar. The real reason is that it is because Joe's whole life is a lie and manufactured. Again if the dems feel Biden really can do it this should warm the cockles of any GOP heart. 

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, Cryingdick said:

We all already know they will demand the rules be changed so the mods jump in and 'fact' check Trump to run interference. Trum shouldn't agree to anything other than the same format. We all know if the format is the same and the mods stay out of it Biden will have to guzzle a huge can of STFU and back out. His whole schtick of pretending he is a tough guy is so tiresome and worn out. 

i would bet the farm there is no second debate because Trump is a liar. The real reason is that it is because Joe's whole life is a lie and manufactured. Again if the dems feel Biden really can do it this should warm the cockles of any GOP heart. 

"fact-check", that's hilarious. 

The new poll results suggests that Biden’s public perception may not have plummeted as badly as feared following his first 2024 presidential debate against Trump last week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-poll-trump-debate-swing-states-b2575351.html

Joe Biden has narrowed Donald Trump’s lead in crucial swing states including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina in spite of his disastrous debate performance fallout, according to a new poll.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Haha 1

Just now, earlinclaifornia said:

The new poll results suggests that Biden’s public perception may not have plummeted as badly as feared following his first 2024 presidential debate against Trump last week.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/biden-poll-trump-debate-swing-states-b2575351.html

Good news that! 

It is interesting that no one on the left seems to give a whit whether Biden is mentally fit to be President, all they care about whether or not he can beat Trump. 

That the county is apparently being run by unelected staff members is of no concern. 

• Like 2

23 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

Joe Biden has narrowed Donald Trump’s lead in crucial swing states including Arizona, Georgia, Nevada and North Carolina in spite of his disastrous debate performance fallout, according to a new poll.

Well thats great news. It isn't as bad as feared. Joe should definitely stick around.

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

That the county is apparently being run by unelected staff members is of no concern. 

I'm not worried at all, since the smartest guy Biden knows is apparently running the staff meetings now.

On 7/3/2024 at 2:21 AM, Yellowtail said:

The jet lag is my favorite:

Six-hour flight in a private suite, with a private full-bath and gym, on a private 747. 

Private chef, preparing anything you want to eat and drink.

Staff to wait on you hand and foot. 

Anything you want to watch or listen to, including movies not yet released. 

Limo from door of the Whitehouse to the door of the aircraft. 

Limo from door of the aircraft to door of event. 

No customs

No immigration

And two weeks to recover from a six-hour time difference. Poor Joe. 

You forgot that governance thingy you know the stuff that’s got our stockmarket doing so well the low unemployment #s our GDP but all of that aside I’m happy for the simpletons that think lying buy rote the same lies he’s been regurgitating for years seem to impress you and you guys think that’s a debate…….i will take the results this administration is getting over the felons record any day 

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, Tug said:

I’m happy for the simpletons that think lying buy rote the same lies he’s been regurgitating for years seem to impress you and you guys think that’s a debate

i really don't know what he just said at the end of that sentence....i don't think he does either. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

32 minutes ago, stoner said:

i really don't know what he just said at the end of that sentence....i don't think he does either. 

Sorry if that’s over your head more simply put im not impressed by the felon lying but I am impressed by what the Biden administration has accomplished 

Just now, Tug said:

Sorry if that’s over your head

over my head ? 

my man the part of your comment i quoted makes ZERO sense. what you were trying to say with some wit was lying by rote. but because it is over my head you wrote lying buy rote. 

which doesn't make any sense. how many rotes can i buy for say 10 dollars ? 

disclaimer.... BY the way i still don't support the dancing orange monkey.