Biden Vows to Return for Second Debate Against Trump Despite Disastrous Performance

Social Media

1 minute ago, candide said:

I don't disagree. However, I was discussing about the economic performance, not how it may be perceived.

Factually the U.S. performance is good and other developped countries would be happy to enjoy the same performance. How it is perceived is another story.

The US has many of the best companies in the world. Apple, Amazon, Microsoft. Without these companies the country would be stuffed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, susanlea said:

GDP means nothing to poor or working class. Inflation is high, job losses total 2.4m in 12 months, border mess. 

34 minutes ago, susanlea said:

UK inflation 2%

USA 3.4%

Fail for Biden sorry

Assertions without any source and date. Where are the links to your sources, where are your tables?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, susanlea said:

The US has many of the best companies in the world. Apple, Amazon, Microsoft. Without these companies the country would be stuffed.

So when It's not good, It's Biden's fault, and when It's good, It's not because of his policies! 555!😅

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

16 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You mean that profits are the mother's milk of the market and Biden isn't the reason Jensen Huang and Nvidia along with 5 other companies have driven the entire market the past year? 

The good news is if you are some average slob that blindly puts money into index funds you made out well. Although the recent highs aren't much better after four years and have been recently revisited. The $175,000 you had now turned into nearly $250,000. Unfortunately that is worth around the same in today's money if not less.

Edited by Cryingdick
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Strange response. Who built these companies Einstein? Wasn't Biden :cheesy:

Strange response! They are subject to the same trends as the others.

In which year under Trump did the U.S. enjoy around 8 times the growth of the Eurozone and 15 times the UK growth! (See the table I posted before), in the same U.S. with the same powerful companies? 😃

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, Lacessit said:

4 years of stability, compared to the chaos of Trump's presidency.

Are you so stupid you don't realize a dozen business bankruptcies, two civil judgments of over $500 million, one felony conviction, with 50-odd criminal indictments yet to come, makes Trump totally unfit to lead a country?

IMO all politically motivated to try and stop him. If he hadn't tried to do so i doubt any of them would have eventuated. It's like the show trials in Russia. Anyway, they have just given him more support as people can see the charade for what it is.

4 years of stability,

LOL. You must live in an alternate reality if you think the last 3 years have been stable, Whoever wins it's likely to be more of the same.

11 minutes ago, superal said:

I have sympathy for the American public because last night's performance by Biden was embarrassing . Like it or not , Biden is not only the president of the USA but also the leader of the free world and  at the helm they have a man who is clearly past his sale by date . I am not discriminating against Biden because of his age but because of his obvious mental frailties . How could Biden possibly see out another 5 year term in office . It is a position that affects global peace and demands important decisions and reactions . If Biden or his wife have any sense , Biden should step aside now for the sake of the American people and the free world .

I think a lot of people around Biden are saying that, but apparently he ain't listening.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

12 minutes ago, LosLobo said:

If Trump is ever elected leader of the free world again, I suggest that there is a significant chance that his undemocratic, fascist contagion could spread even more globally, with scenarios reminiscent of Hitler's Third Reich not being out of the question.

If Trump is elected President again, America will withdraw into isolation, and leave the rest of the free world to fend for itself.

There is not another country that would trust anything he says.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

If Trump is elected President again, America will withdraw into isolation, and leave the rest of the free world to fend for itself.

There is not another country that would trust anything he says.

Hopefully that eventuality might be making them prepare for it. Call us when you need us. Haartlijk grotes 

• Thumbs Up 1

10 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO all politically motivated to try and stop him. If he hadn't tried to do so i doubt any of them would have eventuated. It's like the show trials in Russia. Anyway, they have just given him more support as people can see the charade for what it is.

4 years of stability,

LOL. You must live in an alternate reality if you think the last 3 years have been stable, Whoever wins it's likely to be more of the same.

If you prefer a legal system that is based on who is in power at the time, I suggest you go and live in China or Russia.

Actually, the political motivations in America consist of Cannon slow-walking the most serious case, and the Supreme Court taking their sweet time in considering a BS claim of immunity.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Lacessit said:

If you prefer a legal system that is based on who is in power at the time, I suggest you go and live in China or Russia.

Actually, the political motivations in America consist of Cannon slow-walking the most serious case, and the Supreme Court taking their sweet time in considering a BS claim of immunity.

You don't even live in America. Get off your soapbox.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

4 years of stability,

And Trump did not do what he did! 😀

I also heard Trump actually won the 2020 election! 

• Sad 2
  • Agree 1