Regarding Appointment for Visa Transfer

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of transferring my Non-Immigrant B visa from my current employer to my new employer, and my BOI position has been approved.

My current employer has cancelled my visa/work permit, and I have received the void stamp. As a result, I can stay in Thailand until 19 July 2024.

I received a call that they are awaiting an appointment with the One Stop Service Center at Chamchuri Square.

My new employer is doing their best to secure the appointment.

I have a few questions regarding the process:

1. How does booking an appointment work? Does it open only for the next 2 weeks?
  2. What if no appointment is booked before 19 July 2024?
  3. If there are no slots available before 19 July, and the only available slots are between 24 to 29 July, can my visa/work permit still be processed by paying an overstay fee after 19 July?

I appreciate your guidance and assistance in this matter.

34 minutes ago, akda said:

I received a call that they are awaiting an appointment with the One Stop Service Center at Chamchuri Square.

Hmm strange 😮 
I went to the online queue booking website for bangkok immigrations, selected Cham Churi Square OSCC and there are plenty of appt available for July every day they're open 
Online Queue Booking Bangkok

image.png.acd1848df10d334bc108c416aa39ca17.png

Here's the openings for Monday July 1st 😕 I'd sure contact your employer and make sure that you don't have your wires crossed image.png.eb6529b7f84236f6c2c90f10a925f28b.png

33 minutes ago, Tod Daniels said:

Hmm strange 😮 
I went to the online queue booking website for bangkok immigrations, selected Cham Churi Square OSCC and there are plenty of appt available for July every day they're open 
Online Queue Booking Bangkok

image.png.acd1848df10d334bc108c416aa39ca17.png

Here's the openings for Monday July 1st 😕 I'd sure contact your employer and make sure that you don't have your wires crossed image.png.eb6529b7f84236f6c2c90f10a925f28b.png

Thanks a ton. 🫡😍

I wasn't aware that this info is available to general public.

Going to double check with new employer about securing the appointment and might escalate to upper level. 

• Thumbs Up 1

On 6/29/2024 at 3:17 PM, akda said:

Hi All,

I am currently in the process of transferring my Non-Immigrant B visa from my current employer to my new employer, and my BOI position has been approved.

My current employer has cancelled my visa/work permit, and I have received the void stamp. As a result, I can stay in Thailand until 19 July 2024.

I have a few questions regarding the process:

1. How does booking an appointment work? Does it open only for the next 2 weeks?
  2. What if no appointment is booked before 19 July 2024?
  3. If there are no slots available before 19 July, and the only available slots are between 24 to 29 July, can my visa/work permit still be processed by paying an overstay fee after 19 July?

I appreciate your guidance and assistance in this matter.

You should contact the BOI by phone or email at least and make the appointment - for mine, as soon as they said I could book an appointment I went immediately.  They are very accomodating.

• Thumbs Up 1