Biden Discussing Future with Family at Camp David

Social Media

48 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Yes thanks for the funny. Old Joe let everyone know about that many years ago. Yep it's just a cold.

Having a cold might explain the voice. But not the rambling, nonsensical answers. It wasnt a stutter either. It was a fundamental weakness of mind. You know things were getting bad when it was TRUMP who had to say, "let's stop acting like children".

As to the future, it all depends on Dr. Jill. She is obviously running the show now. Did you see how fast she bolted from the wings of the debate stage to take control of Joe? Steered him around, helped him navigate those two 6 inch steps to the moderators' desk?  She is doing that more and more now.  So if she says "keep running", he will.

It would be a monumental task for the DNC to try and oust a sitting president and presumptive nominee. Especially since they ran an uncontested primary campaign.

4 hours ago, Tug said:

Just have to wait for his decision,but this I do know I listened to what TRUMP had to say all lies

First reply and already deflecting. This topic is not about Trump.

4 hours ago, Tug said:

I just wished he would have come out of the gate letting everyone know he was ill.

He doesn't have to let us know, we all know since long he's mentally ill

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, shdmn said:

We have a guy who has a cold, and a guy who can't stop lying if his life depended on it, tried to overthrow the country, wants to replace the entire federal workforce with yes men, and is a convicted felon.  Tough choice.

Biden-Getty.jpg?quality=90&strip=all&w=2

This is not the face of a man who has a cold.

That being said, his fondling and kissing of little children in public is now a little more forgivable. The guy obviously has some serious mental issues.

UNFIT FOR PRESIDENCY.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

It is heartening to see that the family behibd him 100% to stay in the race and keep fighting. They know him better in terms of his mental capabilities and it was a resounding endorsement of him. Also notable is that top democrats stand united and urging the party to stand behind Biden. Key Democrat leaders vehemently reject calls for Biden to drop out of the race.This is the kind of party unity that will argurs well for the remaining 4 months of campaigning. They are re-energized, the supporters are not fazed by the debate disappointment and the donors recognized that Biden can still beat Trump. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Eric Loh said:

It is heartening to see that the family behibd him 100% to stay in the race and keep fighting. They know him better in terms of his mental capabilities and it was a resounding endorsement of him. Also notable is that top democrats stand united and urging the party to stand behind Biden. Key Democrat leaders vehemently reject calls for Biden to drop out of the race.This is the kind of party unity that will argurs well for the remaining 4 months of campaigning. They are re-energized, the supporters are not fazed by the debate disappointment and the donors recognized that Biden can still beat Trump. 

Eric I appreciate your sentiment and your loyalty but what is done can't be undone. That was beyond a bad day. There wasn't much enthusiasm for him before and we can't rely on he's not Trump to get past the finishing post.  

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

...what planet are you on, Eric?

actually, daft question, you must be on the same planet as crooked Joe Biden!

bob.

Edited by bob smith
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

More like, they all sat down and realized that it is near impossible to jettison Joe if he doesn't want to go. That is why the narrative has changed so dramatically in 48 hours. Just after the debate was "wow, maybe we need someone new...." and now suddenly it is "just a bad day, we have confidence".  

Plus they all saw the looming elephant in the room in the form of Kamala Harris. Either giving her the top slot or trying to remove her  are both guarantees to lose the election. Perhaps better to stay with Slim Chance Joe, because slim is at least better than none.

12 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Eric I appreciate your sentiment and your loyalty but what is done can't be undone. That was beyond a bad day. There wasn't much enthusiasm for him before and we can't rely on he's not Trump to get past the finishing post.  

I thought Eric's post was dripping sarcasm.

Surely it was.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, jerrymahoney said:

Didn't he already have 4 years to do that?

And he did his best in between unhinged impeachment attempts, Dems wanting to import millions of future blue voters, and The Squad raising money to bail out mostly peaceful looters.

Does anyone here think the US is in better shape today than it was on inauguration day, 2021?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Joe Biden - Four More Years - Goooooooooooo Brandon!

Just give Joe some of Hunter's Peruvian Marching Power and he'll be fit as a fiddle! 

Joe Biden - Four More Years, Four More Years - Goooooooooooo Brandon!

Personally I want him on the ticket in November!  Goooooooooooo Brandon!

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United Sates.

There are two kinds of people in this world, winners and losers.

Loser Joe is going to lose heavily in November if he decides to stay the course.

Better go home and put his feet up with a nice cup of hot chocolate instead.

Or stay for all I care, he provided top notch cringe TV!

bob.

It is more than loser and winner in this election. It is fate of the country

10 minutes ago, bob smith said:

Donald Trump will be the next president of the United Sates.

There are two kinds of people in this world, winners and losers.

Loser Joe is going to lose heavily in November if he decides to stay the course.

Better go home and put his feet up with a nice cup of hot chocolate instead.

Or stay for all I care, he provided top notch cringe TV!

bob.

I see the race differently. It is stabiity vs chaos of Trump. If Trump lose, will he accept the election result. 

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I think one of the sad things is that lots of people still want Biden as their next president.

I mean, I understand why they don't want Trump. But why do they still support a guy who performs like that on a good day?

Imagine if there are real problems in this world which need a guy who can concentrate for hours, make important decisions, sleep only a little, and do the same again on the next day. Does anybody think Biden could do that even for one day?

I know it's not easy for the DEMs to find a new candidate. And they can only blame themselves for that situation. They waited for too long.

I guess lots of people will still vote for the DEMs, anybody from the DEMs, because that is still better than Trump. But who will be in charge? Obviously not that old man with reduced brain activity. 

The DNC made their bed with a Biden/Harris ticket in 2020.  I often accuse Thais of (rightly) being short-sighted but I personally could see the train-wreak back in 2020.  I personally have a bias toward having younger people at the helm of governance.  Geriatric Boomers have had their run and should be put out to pasture instead of holding on to power at any cost as they experience age-related declines in cognition and health - like Joe Biden who is on the cusp of ending up like Dianne Feinstein while in office.  Personally - that poses a danger to the United State's national security.  The DNC should have seen this coming and positioned themselves back in 2020 with a younger candidate for president - a Gen-X or Millennial.

But?  Now they are in a panic that was avoidable.  Make your bed, don't complain if the sheets and cover stink with age.