Zelensky Challenges Trump on War Plans, Decries Weapons Delays

56 minutes ago, Tug said:

I am just fine with the thought of putin getting that special tour of the Lubyanka prison basement if you catch my drift and Russia rejoining the nations of the world remember Ukraine asked for our help we obliged and it should continue uninterrupted putin is the person stopping peace the Ukrainians are defending themselves as you well know

You dodged the question. Are you OK with the US spending 50,000 soldiers's lives to reclaim the Russian occupied part of Ukraine? Or more if the war expands?

Ukraine asked for help. We obliged. It stopped the invasion from engulfing the entire country. Mission accomplished.

Subtel propaganda here linking Trump with weapon delays in Ukraine. Trump has zero to do with what goes to Ukraine and what doesn't, he has zero operational control. Biden has total operational control and this vile little piece of green slime is totally responsible for Zelensky and what actions both US and Zelensky do and don't take. 

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Tug said:

Trump will sell out nato faster than you can say Diet Coke unfortunately Trump seems to be a greater asset to the enemy than the United States or any of the democracies we need to keep hammering that reality!!

No he won't. Reality my arm.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

first: el'Presidente Ze is comedian. His shows were full of sarcastic jokes and almost insulting satire. And that pissed Putin I guess. 

second: Ze pissed Trump so badly Donnie almost got impeached. And Trump will never forgive it.

third: Even being a candidate Trump outweights Ze. He cannot "challenge" Trump - he is ex-leader of most corrupt regime in Northern hemisphere

forth: dwarf talking as WWF character is neither scary nor masculine. Its pathetic. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Agree 1

58 minutes ago, frank83628 said:

it was never going to engulf the whole country.

Careful now. IMO the entire US/ western strategy to justify spending billions to support one side of a squabble in eastern Europe is to scare us with stories about how Putin wants all of Ukraine, and then will invade the EU ( never mind they have MAD ).

Apparently some ignore that Russia wasn't even able to take Kiev, and is hardly in a position to do so now. I guess some are just gullible.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 minute ago, Paul Henry said:

Putin is a cancer and cancer spreads, Ukraine today,then Poland and on it will go. Only one cure cut it out and radiate whats left. 

Are you unaware that Poland is in NATO? Sure seems like it.

If Putin attacked Poland a lot of Euro countries will end up "radiated".

• Confused 1

51 minutes ago, tgw said:

Your logic is insulting.

NATO is not Ukraine's boss.

Ukraine wants to defend itself, it needs help.

If China attacked Taiwan and if Taiwan didn't want to submit to China you would also try to convince them to surrender, right ?

You have no regards for independence and freedom.

Ukraine is also not part of NATO. And as usual with most of those who cheer on the war, you did not answer the basic question- do you think NATO should intervene, at the cost of NATO members' soldiers lives?

• Confused 1