90 day report gone bad

I have been doing my 90 day report by mail for several years and never had a problem until now.  This time I mailed my papers in 14 days before my 90 day report was due and now 30 days after “Due date” I have no letter back from Immigration.          So I go to immigration with my receipt from the post office which shows I mailed Jomtien Immigration an EMS letter.     The lady at the 90 day counter takes my passport and the receipt from the post office and goes into the main building  ---  comes back in a few minutes, gives me back my passport and tells me everything is “OK”.   The 90 day notification in my passport has not been replaced with a new one but it now has the date crossed out and a new date written across the top.    The new date is 80 days after the original report date ?     I will not try to do the next 90 day report by mail but I can see problems with this.    Anybody who is late could cross out the date and write in a new date.   I doubt that they will remember 6 weeks from now when I go for my next report,  that they are the people who crossed out the first date and wrote in a new date.  What should I do?       

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 1