Cannabis Network Proposes Four-Point Investigation for Cannabis Legislation

if these guys are really serious about protecting this herb from God, i really hope that they can muster up considerably larger crowds. right now, these numbers showing up at rallies arent doing much to convince the rest of the populace... this is a thing for thais to take care of. too dangerous an issue for foreigners with tony taxsin back

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stoner said:

any other cliches you wanna throw out there ? i bet most days i am more active and work harder than you do... and i'm high the whole time. 

hold on let me grab my doritos for your reply. 

And if I remember you correctly, driving your motor vehicle, presumably high.

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

17 minutes ago, stoner said:

any other cliches you wanna throw out there ? i bet most days i am more active and work harder than you do... and i'm high the whole time. 

hold on let me grab my doritos for your reply. 

15 minutes ago, JBChiangRai said:

And if I remember you correctly, driving your motor vehicle, presumably high.

7 minutes ago, stoner said:

you remember incorrectly. good try though. back to your stereotypes.

So you're high the whole time and don't drive a motor vehicle.  My compliments on your responsibility.

I'm sure you do worker harder than I do, just as I'm sure I work smarter.

Choking on those Doritos yet?

• Confused 3
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, stoner said:

i doubt this. just finished a bag of carrots doritos are only for cheese sandwiches. 

Well at least you will be able to see in the dark whilst you're walking not driving.

• Confused 3

1 minute ago, JBChiangRai said:

Well at least you will be able to see in the dark whilst you're walking not driving.

too late i am already having presbyopia. sucks big time. ill never get used to glasses. back on topic though i am more than happy to again assist the thai government in matters of cannabis. 

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

Just now, stoner said:

too late i am already having presbyopia. sucks big time. ill never get used to glasses. back on topic though i am more than happy to again assist the thai government in matters of cannabis. 

You might want to consider lens replacement in your eye, you won't suffer presbyopia again.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 1

30 minutes ago, stoner said:

i doubt this. just finished a bag of carrots doritos are only for cheese sandwiches. 

Why do these things always get personal..  remember that at cliche that dad used to tell you.

Walk away let it go.  He is not worth the headache.

Lol

On the topic though I think that the government needs to limit the people that can sell.  I am sure thatosy of the pop up locations could care less about ages.

Locations selling should be registered and monitored.  Se regulations as bars in that they are not allowed to open near schools or universities.  

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

I'm surprised they got themselves off the sofa and got as far as a protest march, clearly not high at that point.

That sort of comment just shows how ill educated your are about such matters.

• Love It 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

I'm surprised they got themselves off the sofa and got as far as a protest march, clearly not high at that point.

21 minutes ago, sungod said:

That sort of comment just shows how ill educated your are about such matters.

Humour is lost on some people.

• Confused 2
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, JBChiangRai said:

... the usual utterly worthless dribble from your quarters - clearly juiced up already boyo, congrats ...!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, jollyhangmon said:

... the usual utterly worthless dribble from your quarters - clearly juiced up already boyo, congrats ...!

I think the word you are looking for is “drivel”. I’m glad to see you practice what you intended to preach.

You dribble a football.

• Confused 3