PM Srettha highlights key achievements in first year of office

Strange that will all these staggering achievements he ranked ever lower than Pita, Prayut, Anutin and Ung Ing in a poll of who Thais would prefer as PM.  In the case of Srettha and Prayut they already know what they get.  Still Srettha was beaten by Prayut and came last.  

Goes to show that a political system that ignores the results of general elections doesn't produce popular PMs, even though they resort to singing their own praises because no one else does.

• Love It 1

The central bank people have said repeatedly that the problems are structural and he’s not addressing them, and we may conclude that for various reasons he doesn’t want to.

On 7/10/2024 at 6:46 PM, snoop1130 said:

The Thai premier yesterday, July 9, emphasised that more accomplishments will become evident over time

Time is something i hope he is running out of.

Everytime i read about anything new proposed by clown face and his minions i cringe.

As many here, everything i had is invested here. I often think of the idiom "EASY COME, EASY GO" when something unfortunate happens to me in my daily life. But what seems to be looming ahead visa wise and tax wise doesnt augur well.

What scares me most is that once again my future's balance will hang in the hannd of the tax man and immigration officers.

It seems that everytime things start to go well something comes along and puts a stick in the wheels.