Kamala Harris Surges as Top Choice to Replace Joe Biden, Poll Reveals

Social Media

43 minutes ago, impulse said:

Which makes Obama just as culpable as Trump, eh?  Yet you blame Trump.

I blame Bush Sr's neocons who W didn't know how to manage like his old man did, not coming up through the CIA like Bush the elder.

I am not blaming Trump.

It is when the claim is made there were no wars during his presidency, that I call BS.

IIRC Trump was  the guy who asked  if it was feasible to nuke Iran, which is hardly the language of a pacifist.

That was in the last months of his presidency, when he knew he was losing and thought a nice war, Margaret Thatcher style, could help burnish his credentials at the ballot box.

Edited by Lacessit

17 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

I do agree with this statement.

I have often considered this outcome to be the best for our world.

We need to reduce human population to about 1.8 billion.

This is the carrying capacity of our planet, according to most peoples' desired lifestyles.

If we can do this, then we might be able to avoid extinction.

But, we cannot delay 50 FING years!

We need to begin now.

But.....

How?

It's really an impossible task, in reality.

IMO we passed the cut off when we became more than 3 billion. I don't think there is any way out of the box for any country that allows mass immigration from alien cultures.

Japan will likely survive, being a cohesive culture and having a policy of keeping the 5th columnists out.

In any event, western youth is too soft to do what is necessary to survive.

12 hours ago, Lacessit said:

I am not blaming Trump.

It is when the claim is made there were no wars during his presidency, that I call BS.

IIRC Trump was  the guy who asked  if it was feasible to nuke Iran, which is hardly the language of a pacifist.

That was in the last months of his presidency, when he knew he was losing and thought a nice war, Margaret Thatcher style, could help burnish his credentials at the ballot box.

LOL.

a/ whatever you believe he asked didn't result in a war so your point is pointless. There were no wars started by Trump.

b/ Nuking a country is not a diversionary war like Thatcher manufactured. It would reduce any country to the stone age, unless it was just a couple of small ones on insignificant cities. There are easier ways of starting a diversionary war eg the WMD lies.

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO we passed the cut off when we became more than 3 billion. I don't think there is any way out of the box for any country that allows mass immigration from alien cultures.

Japan will likely survive, being a cohesive culture and having a policy of keeping the 5th columnists out.

In any event, western youth is too soft to do what is necessary to survive.

There is always Soylent Green, if we were to ever run out of agro crops.

You are correct that countries having a homogeneous culture and population, ones that share same values, goals, and cohesion, are most stable.

THIS is one of the MAIN reasons i REFUSE to live in the USA, anymore....

The USA's population is becoming less homogeneous, less culturally aligned internally, sharing fewer common goals, values, and now have practically zero cohesion, and this has resulted in increased insability, and, sometimes, even assassination attempts.

Gimme that Ole' Time GHETTO RAP "music", so pervasive in America....and....I am out the door....FOR GOOD!

Let the Mexicans, the South Americans, and the Africans in, I say!

I will enjoy the ongoing DRAMA, but from afar.

Its going to get nasty out there......

6 minutes ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

For your scrapbook... 

presidents.jpg

Think about the competent presidents rhetoric and trumps unhinged ranting his support for the enemy his fascistic tendencies there’s the difference.and look who’s missing in the photo humm?wonder why…….

22 hours ago, Tug said:

Think about the competent presidents rhetoric and trumps unhinged ranting his support for the enemy his fascistic tendencies there’s the difference.and look who’s missing in the photo humm?wonder why…….

You can read right...