For those of you who have lived here for years?

2 minutes ago, susanlea said:

It is no hotter than 20 years ago. People need to do what suits them. Thailand is not for everyone. 

The last 8 years visiting and living in Thailand, it was the hottest year I have experienced this spring/rainseason or lack of start of rainseason. I cant really tell before that because I always stayed on Islands or beach destinations

• Confused 2
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

But the time may come when that partner is not there.

Then Isaan is not for me, Im long gone, and most likely never visit Thailand again. I already left Thailand for now, and my wife follow next year. Still going to spend cold season there thow. 

• Confused 2

Just now, Hummin said:

Then Isaan is not for me, Im long gone, and most likely never visit Thailand again. I already left Thailand for now, and my wife follow next year. Still going to spend cold season there thow. 

Finland? Norway? I always miss Thailand.

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Finland? Norway? I always miss Thailand.

Nice climate and clean air, fresh quality beef? 

Another semi dictatorship and turbolent politics and not as safe and friendly outside tourist areas. but still nice climate, nice beaches, warm and educted available women. 

Cant drive as free and safe without risk for being robbed on motorbikes back country, but hips of other possibilities to have another adventures in the rainforrests and other places. 

https://www.iqair.com/brazil/ceara/fortaleza

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

Rubbish.

The year 2023 was the warmest year since global records began in 1850 at 1.18°C (2.12°F) above the 20th-century average of 13.9°C (57.0°F). This value is 0.15°C (0.27°F) more than the previous record set in 2016. The 10 warmest years in the 174-year record have all occurred during the last decade (2014–2023).

In Thailand?

• Confused 3
  • Thumbs Up 1