My gut health has taken a turn for the worse.

3 hours ago, advancebooking said:

The mild sickness in the stomach has been going on for more than 2 weeks now. Again last night so I took another Motrlium. Woke up this morning and feel good no issues. If it comes back do you think I should go to dr and ask for antibiotics? I havent taken AB for 1.5 yrs. Not a big fan but wondering if I should resort to it. Or just keep taking the Motrlium? 

I can't imagine what you would be taking antibiotics for.

As I understand it, you felt fine until you took some unnamed powder (supposedly for gut flora) after which you had some nausea. Which improved with motilium.

My advice: leave it alone. If it recurs and is severe you can see doctor but do not "ask for antibotics". (Thai doctors are over-ready to prescribe these as it is!).

• Thanks 1

You are at the helm of a magnificently created human body.  You created the ailment by your thoughts and diet.  So by default, you can also fix it.

The mental aspect of health is where the real power is. Your thoughts and emotions are in the non physical world currently vibrating at unhealthy frequencies represented as energy output, or disease.  When you change your thoughts and emotions to positive, the energy of disease dissipates and then disappears.

Here is my system.  Make a goal for a perfectly functioning gut.  And be certain it will happen.  Attach positive emotions to being healthy.  Then say a daily prayer like "Thank you for my healthy gut."  And really mean it.  This changes the energy field from disease to health.  Just like changing a tv channel from sports to news.  It's just a different frequency wavelength.

Then you will naturally change your diet and exercise routine to meet your healthy gut goal.

21 hours ago, Mark Nothing said:

You are at the helm of a magnificently created human body.  You created the ailment by your thoughts and diet.  So by default, you can also fix it.

The mental aspect of health is where the real power is. Your thoughts and emotions are in the non physical world currently vibrating at unhealthy frequencies represented as energy output, or disease.  When you change your thoughts and emotions to positive, the energy of disease dissipates and then disappears.

Here is my system.  Make a goal for a perfectly functioning gut.  And be certain it will happen.  Attach positive emotions to being healthy.  Then say a daily prayer like "Thank you for my healthy gut."  And really mean it.  This changes the energy field from disease to health.  Just like changing a tv channel from sports to news.  It's just a different frequency wavelength.

Then you will naturally change your diet and exercise routine to meet your healthy gut goal.

Please stop smoking weed everyday. Or is this an AI generated message?

The sickness feeling is in my gut not my brain. But thanks anyway

Go to youtube.   Along with the 30 or so suggestions you will receive here you will find at least a few thousand more (rememder to click like) on the internet .   You can go through the whole gamut of "natural"  cures .   SUCH AS :   prebiotics, probiotics, vegetables, keto,  pickled things,  apple cider vinegar,  baking soda,  low carb,  fasting, intermittent fasting,  eat anything you want within a 15 minute span ( then do not eat for 3 days) ,  yoghurt ( remember the LIVE culture ! ),  kefir , no gluten,  only raw organic beets,  lots of somtam ( if you are thai ) ,  only fatty grass fed beef ( have your credit card handy ) ................  

Or ,  you can go to a doctor and be given ( i will bet you ! ) :https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Proton-pump_inhibitor   ( Rumak would NEVER start on that one .... and will get the usual response from someone for saying so ) 

As for what I have "experimented "  with ;   well,  acv, baking soda ( very helpful when one knows how to use ) ,  kefir ( yes, we make our own) ,  and getting a diet and times to eat (and not eat)  that work for me.   That is the key .  Gotta go slow.  Change one thing at a time and give it a few days at least.  Observe .  

We eat basic foods .... eggs, meat, some starch, some carbs ( though not much) , vegetables .    Chew well.   Eat slow.   Relax .   Fart .   I have a "routine" now, but it changed as i was clearing my brain from the thousands of "the one thing you must do"  videos.

my one free tip :   baking soda is pure... and better than the otc stuff at 7/11 or the like ( which often contain "bicarbonate of soda " yes, baking soda,  along with other junk .https://www.livestrong.com/article/110287-health-benefits-bicarbonate-soda/

Even with this, there are many ways and times suggested by people on the internet.

I tried a few.   Now i know what helps me.  ( i do not take every day ) 

burpingly yours,   rumak

Edited by rumak
  • Thumbs Up 1

• 3 weeks later...