Israel targets Hamas military leader; 71 killed in Mawasi strike

Just now, Hummin said:

You wish I was wrong, but you know Im right. There is no excuse for what Israel have done since their state Israel was reborn, and it just continue to add up bomb by bomb dropped killing innocent women and children!

Nope, you are wrong .

This war is because of the Hamas attack on Israel on Oct 7th .

The Hamas attack on Israel was the beginning of this war .

This war isn't about Israel grabbing land, as you claim it is

1 minute ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Nope, you are wrong .

This war is because of the Hamas attack on Israel on Oct 7th .

The Hamas attack on Israel was the beginning of this war .

This war isn't about Israel grabbing land, as you claim it is

You continue telling yourself that, if that comforts you! still doesnt making it the truth about the real problems in the region

Edited by Hummin

1 minute ago, Hummin said:

You continue telling yourself that, if that comforts you! still doesnt making it the truth about the real problems in the region

It is the truth though .

Yes there are other problems in the region and there are other issues like the West Bank settlements and various other things .

But this current war  and Israel's attack on Gaza are for the sole reason that Hamas carried out a terror attack on Israel 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

It is the truth though .

Yes there are other problems in the region and there are other issues like the West Bank settlements and various other things .

But this current war  and Israel's attack on Gaza are for the sole reason that Hamas carried out a terror attack on Israel 

This is not my personal war, and I have not invested feelings in this war, I am just an ordinary world citizen who observes conflict from the side, without taking part based on any other relations than fact based information, news and history. You obviously are biased and have invested alot in defending the Israelis no matter what happens. 

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, Hummin said:

This is not my personal war, and I have not invested feelings in this war, I am just an ordinary world citizen who observes conflict from the side, without taking part based on any other relations than fact based information, news and history. You obviously are biased and have invested alot in defending the Israelis no matter what happens. 

I am stated the correct and true reasons for this current war , stating the truth isn't defending anyone .

Hamas carried out an horrendous terror attack on Israel on Oct 7 th and that was a declaration of war . Israel confirmed it was a declaration of war the very next day .

Israel are currently in Gaza hunting those Hamas terrorists down and trying to get the hostages released .

My opinion is factual, it isn't biased at all 

2 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

I am stated the correct and true reasons for this current war , stating the truth isn't defending anyone .

Hamas carried out an horrendous terror attack on Israel on Oct 7 th and that was a declaration of war . Israel confirmed it was a declaration of war the very next day .

Israel are currently in Gaza hunting those Hamas terrorists down and trying to get the hostages released .

My opinion is factual, it isn't biased at all 

How many times have you stated 7. october was the start of the war now? 

How many times have you stated 7. october was the start of the war now? 

I need to keep saying it, because you keep stating that there are other reasons .

Every time you give the wrong reason , I need to reply giving the correct reason 

• Agree 1

31 minutes ago, Hummin said:

You wish I was wrong, but you know Im right. There is no excuse for what Israel have done since their state Israel was reborn, and it just continue to add up bomb by bomb dropped killing innocent women and children!

Why don't you read some Golda Meir quotes. Perhaps you might get a clue who the horse really is. With all due respect.

• Like 1

I need to keep saying it, because you keep stating that there are other reasons .

Every time you give the wrong reason , I need to reply giving the correct reason 

I guess after so many times, you actually start believing yourself, because it is not for me, or everyone else you reply to with the same statements, it is for you to continue convincing yourself you are right. 

It is a biased view only, coloured by you who want the truth to be exactly how you think it is and how you want it to be. Nothing else

Everyone who is not biased see it differently, and can with ease say, both are wrong, and both are evil, and both trying to kill each other and make as much damage as possible. But there is only one Goliat in this battle

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

I guess after so many times, you actually start believing yourself, because it is not for me, or everyone else you reply to with the same statements, it is for you to continue convincing yourself you are right. 

It is a biased view only, coloured by you who want the truth to be exactly how you think it is and how you want it to be. Nothing else

Everyone who is not biased see it differently, and can with ease say, both are wrong, and both are evil, and both trying to kill each other and make as much damage as possible. But there is only one Goliat in this battle

So you are claiming that its just a coincidence that Israel went into Gaza a few days after Hamas attacked Israel ?

The IDF and Israeli hostages just coincidentally seem to be in Gaza at the same time .

Israel just ignored the Oct 7 th terror attack and the hostages being taken and just forgot about it and just coincidentally went into Gaza the next day for no apparent reason .

Israel going into Gaza and the Oct 7 th terror attack are not related at all, all  just a coincidence ? 

Delusional 

On 7/14/2024 at 1:29 PM, Nick Carter icp said:

Civilians were NOT targeted .

Hamas had their leader bombed and Hamas reported that innocent woman and children got bombed  

Still got killed and / or ripped apart, but what do you care.

57 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Surely you can't believe that drivel. This war was never about land nor were any of the other wars about land. This war and all the others were about getting rid of Jews.

Of course it's about land. Israel were given land in 1948 but look at the borders now. 

Israel mow the lawn, killing huge numbers of Palestinians every now and then, read a history book, esp relating to settlements and land grabs. 

4 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So you are claiming that its just a coincidence that Israel went into Gaza a few days after Hamas attacked Israel ?

The IDF and Israeli hostages just coincidentally seem to be in Gaza at the same time .

Israel just ignored the Oct 7 th terror attack and the hostages being taken and just forgot about it and just coincidentally went into Gaza the next day for no apparent reason .

Israel going into Gaza and the Oct 7 th terror attack are not related at all, all  just a coincidence ? 

Delusional 

The delusional thinking, bombing civilians will bring back the hostages. 

Delusional not to think the history had nothing to do with 7. October. 

I can live fine with my opinions and view, can you? 

Edited by Hummin
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Hummin said:

Delusional not to think the history had nothing tondo with 7. October. 

I have never claimed or suggested that history has nothing to do with the 7 th October terror attack . 

Of course previous occurrences led up to Oct 7 th attack . I am not saying any different 

I have never claimed or suggested that history has nothing to do with the 7 th October terror attack . 

Of course previous occurrences led up to Oct 7 th attack . I am not saying any different 

Thank you

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Delusional not to think the history had nothing to do with 7. October. 

I can live fine with my opinions and view, can you? 

This genocide will result in many worse attack against Israel, by Palestinians.

Shame on anyone who supports it. 

You are correct, Israel are using the Oct 7 attack, which was a result of decades if oppression, blockade, Apartheid, land theft, as an excuse to ethnically cleanse Gaza. 

• Thumbs Up 1

5 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Of course it's about land. Israel were given land in 1948 but look at the borders now. 

Israel mow the lawn, killing huge numbers of Palestinians every now and then, read a history book, esp relating to settlements and land grabs. 

Hmm. Pre 1948 Jews and Arabs lived together quite well. Wonder what happened. Perhaps read some history. As you should know much more land was offered to the so called Palestinians many times after 1948 and it was always rejected. It's not about land it's about hate for Jews.

Like Golda Meir said, "We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon — no alternative." They had no choice then or now. They put down their weapons and they will cease to exist.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Hummin said:

Hamas are being bombed , Israel are in Gaza searching for the hostages .

I have never claimed or suggested that bombing civilians' will bring back the hostages .

Twice now you have stated that I am delusion( for myself  saying things that I have never said , claimed or even suggested) 

5 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Hmm. Pre 1948 Jews and Arabs lived together quite well.

During Ottaman empire, they did live together equally. However during the British mandate

Was there terrorism in Palestine before 1948?

In the pre-state period (1920s-1940s), Zionist paramilitaries like the Irgun, Lehi, Haganah and Palmach engaged in violent campaigns against British authorities

Read more

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

2 minutes ago, 300sd said:

Hmm. Pre 1948 Jews and Arabs lived together quite well. Wonder what happened. Perhaps read some history. As you should know much more land was offered to the so called Palestinians many times after 1948 and it was always rejected. It's not about land it's about hate for Jews.

Like Golda Meir said, "We have always said that in our war with the Arabs we had a secret weapon — no alternative." They had no choice then or now. They put down their weapons and they will cease to exist.

What do you mean much more land was offered to the Palestinians? 

There is an alternative, as Rogers Waters suggested:" admit they made a huge mistake and move back to where they came from" or to the USA who are supporting them and complicit in the Genocide. 

Just now, Hummin said:

During Ottaman empire, they did live together equally. However during the British mandate

Was there terrorism in Palestine before 1948?

In the pre-state period (1920s-1940s), Zionist paramilitaries like the Irgun, Lehi, Haganah and Palmach engaged in violent campaigns against British authorities

Read more

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zionist_political_violence

Not allowed to say anything about Israel being terrorists, despite all the historical facts🤔😂

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

There is an alternative, as Rogers Waters suggested:" admit they made a huge mistake and move back to where they came from" or to the USA who are supporting them and complicit in the Genocide. 

Israel is where Jews come from though , Jews have gone back to where they come from .

Jews went back to where they come from in 1948

1 minute ago, Neeranam said:

I would not use Roger water as reference, sadly he do have do have some good opinions, but he mixes up truth, facts and also things that should not be said by anyone with larger group of followers. 

Even we have opinions, there is something that make you and my being able to air our opinions, and those he make excuses for, do not

11 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

Israel is where Jews come from though , Jews have gone back to where they come from .

Jews went back to where they come from in 1948

Dna research Jews ethnicity 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jews

If this is going to be the rule to follow, we have a great future ahead of us, and new boarders everywhere.

Dna research Jews ethnicity 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genetic_studies_of_Jews

If this is going to be the rule to follow, we have a great future ahead of us, and new boarders everywhere.

So where should Jews go to ?

The suggestion was that Jews should go back to where they come from ?

Where is that place where they come from ?

• Sad 1

18 minutes ago, Nick Carter icp said:

So where should Jews go to ?

The suggestion was that Jews should go back to where they come from ?

Where is that place where they come from ?

Where do the Americans come from? As diverse americans is, the same for jews

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1