A property in a Thai Company. What happens if....

12 minutes ago, Delight said:

If no audit process is carried out...ever

what's your point? have you set up a land holding company or are you just lost? are you are referring to the fact that a private company has to file audited financial statements every year.? or are youΒ  asking about the risks of using nominees ?

23 hours ago, paddypower said:

what's your point? have you set up a land holding company or are you just lost? are you are referring to the fact that a private company has to file audited financial statements every year.? or are youΒ  asking about the risks of using nominees ?

Β I am not making a point-I am simply asking a question. My motive is curiosity.

Please do not be so aggressive.

• Agree 2

23 hours ago, Delight said:

If no audit process is carried out...ever

Β 

If the property is in the name of the Thai company, then when the company is liquidated, a number of legal processes are required by Law.

Β 

I think only a specialized lawyer will be able to give you a complete answer about theory and practice of how such processes are carried out.

Β 

• Agree 1

My Farang neighbor had his house and various land plots under the 51/49% company. He fled Thailand after having been caught exporting drugs to the UK. His house remained unoccupied. 10 years after he fled, his house was seized by the government and auctioned off.