Brits In Pattaya

degodasilva

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nightwish?

Exactly.  Do you for one moment think that the video warrior, Sweet Pea (Petal),  has any control or influence over that, or himself, or his wife and kids? Dream on. 

• Confused 2

19 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Don't know, during covid he mentioned it in his YouTube channel I recall, not watched since

He mentions lots of things that he believes to be fact.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Doctor Tom said:

Exactly.  Do you for one moment think that the video warrior, Sweet Pea (Petal),  has any control or influence over that, or himself, or his wife and kids? Dream on. 

You're saying Nightwish is thai mafia owned?

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

You're saying Nightwish is thai mafia owned?

Come on mate, you can't possibly be that naive about the sex industry here.  It's either owned, controlled, or ripped off (protected ) by them and others in a position of power.  How do you think the massive prostitution activity goes on openly here in all of those bars and clubs,  when sex work in Thailand is illegal? 

Edited by Doctor Tom
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, CallumWK said:

If you do some googling for Bryan Flowers, and i don't mean his own websites or youtube channels, you quickly find out what kind of lowlife loser he is

Just did that.

He makes himself out to be a lovely guy who recruits young dumb girls into the hooker life to “help” them. 
Hard to tell if he is delusional or just has a weird sense of humor.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, Pattaya57 said:

Try the many Brit pubs, Witherspoons, Nicky's, Beer Hub, Sportsman, Robin Hood, Dicey O'Reillys, Hemmingways, etc.

Yep, that makes sense, but I actually meant where do the British expats tend to live, not hangout. Sorry, wasn't very clear. 

3 minutes ago, degodasilva said:

Yep, that makes sense, but I actually meant where do the British expats tend to live, not hangout. Sorry, wasn't very clear. 

Well the answer to that question is pretty much they live all over Pattaya, just like other nations

• Thumbs Up 1

8 hours ago, Doctor Tom said:

Come on mate, you can't possibly be that naive about the sex industry here.  It's either owned, controlled, or ripped off (protected ) by them and others in a position of power.  How do you think the massive prostitution activity goes on openly here in all of those bars and clubs,  when sex work in Thailand is illegal? 

ok so it was garbage what you said

• Confused 1

10 minutes ago, Mason45 said:

In the Naklua Road area many used to hangout in bars such as the Drum & Monkey and Ryans also to a lesser degree the Fire Station Bar name changed years ago to Honey Bar. Naklua Road has changed dramatically since I first moved there 10 years ago The Family Mart on the corner of Soi 25 has gone, all the banks have also gone. There is new bars there now but some of the prices are a bit over the top. Taking all these things into account maybe the UK guys moved out. There's still quite a few Germans in Soi 27 but nothing like the number that used to go there pre covid days.

PS : the only plus in Naklua Road these days is the new Best Super Market.

Drum and monkey was a great bar back in the day.

Cost the owner a lot of coin when his wife killed that young Thai couple on second road.

12 hours ago, MalcolmB said:

Just did that.

He makes himself out to be a lovely guy who recruits young dumb girls into the hooker life to “help” them. 
Hard to tell if he is delusional or just has a weird sense of humor.

Just a nasty low life idiot 

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, MalcolmB said:

Full of himself too. 
somewher it said his wife had been locked up. Not sure if it is true.

Yes, his wife went to jail. She is out now I believe 

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Lot's of guys jealous of his success though, you can tell by their bitter posts, another one they focus on is Buzzin

Who is Buzzin? 

Looking at him I don’t feel one bit of jealousy, I don’t really see him as successful, just talks as if he is like a lot of YouTubers do.

• Confused 1