Trumps Secret Service At Rally

riclag

Trumps secret service failed! 

Realclearpolitics white house political 

correspondent. 

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source suggested. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive…and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.”

9 hours ago, riclag said:

correspondent. 

“You want to take a shot then find out the guy was holding a telescope?” the source suggested. “The Secret Service is by nature reactive…and you better be right when you do react or you’re f-----d.”

I can see them borrowing the Pope mobile's bulletproof glass box for future rallies ( actually I can't. The media would love it if Trump gave a speech from in one ), though I can see Biden using one, except he doesn't do rallies. Not much point when the crowd can fit in a small room.

• Love It 1

11 hours ago, riclag said:

correspondent. 

What an utterly stupid policy.  Similar to sending troops into battle with one hand tied behind their backs. 

Edited by Hawaiian
  • Thanks 1

16 hours ago, riclag said:

correspondent. 

Interesting take from the founder of one of the world's largest private security firms. He doesn't have any confidence in the Secret Service to do their job.  https://podcasts.apple.com/ca/podcast/assassination-attempt-secret-service-breakdowns-w-blackwaters/id1526697745?i=1000662339387

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JonnyF said:

That's the trouble with DEI, you end up with Melissa McCarthey 'protecting' you.

I'm not questioning this lady's courage, her training, or her dedication.  But you can't send a 5'5" 140 pounder to be a human shield for a 6'x" 2xx pound president.  Had there been another shooter, they'd be at the Trump funeral, not the RNC Convention.

trump-assassination-1-600x338.webp

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

It is not very smart to be constantly slamming the people whose job it is to protect you, and if you can't come to that realization on your own, ummm. 

If they don't take the bullet for you they will only lose their job, whereas you will probably have your funeral soon after.

That first night of the convention DT was unusually sedate, I wonder what they pumped him up with.  I suspect his condition from the shooting is worse than reported, but hey, the show must go on!

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, bendejo said:

It is not very smart to be constantly slamming the people whose job it is to protect you, and if you can't come to that realization on your own, ummm. 

If they don't take the bullet for you they will only lose their job, whereas you will probably have your funeral soon after.

That first night of the convention DT was unusually sedate, I wonder what they pumped him up with.  I suspect his condition from the shooting is worse than reported, but hey, the show must go on!

Trump has admitted that the shooting has changed him.  Hopefully, for the better. Sometimes people need something like this to make them humble, so to speak.  We may get a better idea when he addresses the convention.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, bendejo said:

They should be slammed for their epic failure last weekend.  They are lucky the shooter missed.  

The idiot who runs the USSS should have been fired on Monday.   

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

2 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

Trump has admitted that the shooting has changed him.  Hopefully, for the better. Sometimes people need something like this to make them humble, so to speak.  We may get a better idea when he addresses the convention.

It's been said that Kellyanne was the one who always had to remind him that these things he is advocating could also be used against himself.  He who lives by the sword etc.  Go back to the Hutchinson testimony, she quotes him saying to take down the security check equipment, these are his people.  Uuummm....

At the convention I've been expecting him to take the stage holding two stone tablets. 

Those at the  rally were not secret service they were Homeland security inspectors detailed to the rally ,ie customs/immigration. And their training is not even close to secret service training.  USSS is under DHS now not the Dept of the Treasury. So their boss is that Sap Mayoras who is In charge of the Southern border. November cannot come fast enough to purge these democratic fools who are taking the country to ruin 

Edited by morrobay
  • Agree 1

The reason the building didn’t have USSS REPRESENTATION on the roof…

"That building in particular has a sloped roof, at its highest point. And so, there's a safety factor that would be considered there that we wouldn't want to put somebody up on a sloped roof. And so, the decision was made to secure the building, from inside," she said”.

I’ve been watching many reports by experts as to her reason!

The lady director needs to resign!

Counter Sniper team that took out the sniper was on a slop roof  

but some how this official uses the sniper location as unsafe, ridiculous. Portable hydraulic scissor staging comes to mind.

https://abcnews.go.com/US/trump-rally-shooting-unacceptable-secret-service-director-abc-exclusive/story?id=111962314

21 minutes ago, riclag said:

The lady director needs to resign!

She would have been ahead saying, "There's an ongoing investigation, not all the facts are in, not all interviews are finished, and it would not be prudent to say anything at this time.   I'll report when we know."

Rookie mistake.

• Thumbs Up 1

18 hours ago, Hawaiian said:

I have said it before, he will be humble as a Rhino

Posted (edited)

You can run but you can’t hide! The director of USSS, confronted byGOP

US Senators , at the convention!

Resign , you’re a disgrace and a disaster waiting to happen !

Edited by riclag

On 7/16/2024 at 2:05 PM, Hawaiian said:

Don't mean to mock you, but when I first read this post I thought it was optimism to the fullest.  Yeah, he can be a Scrooge-like character, but he couldn't handle the xmas morning redemption.  I would think his nightmare ghost is his father, maybe his brother as well.

The plot thickens ! Its a election year and the investigators (Doj) who investigate

the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION only have a small window  in time to be transparent!

“The Justice Department's Policy Against Election Interference is Open to Abuse”

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/justice-departments-policy-against-election-interference-open-abuse

At the very least, the reporting so far paints a damning picture of an agency that can purchase troves of data on Americans’ locations, even from a Muslim prayer app, and yet apparently can’t fulfill the most basic function of securing a rooftop. In many ways, it calls into question the vast post-9/11 national-security apparatus consolidated under the Department of Homeland Security, armed with extensive surveillance powers that were justified in the name of keeping Americans and their representatives safe.

https://prospect.org/politics/2024-07-19-playbook-improving-secret-service/

Posted (edited)
26 minutes ago, riclag said:

The plot thickens ! Its a election year and the investigators (Doj) who investigate

the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION only have a small window  in time to be transparent!

“The Justice Department's Policy Against Election Interference is Open to Abuse”

https://www.lawfaremedia.org/article/justice-departments-policy-against-election-interference-open-abuse

At the very least, the reporting so far paints a damning picture of an agency that can purchase troves of data on Americans’ locations, even from a Muslim prayer app, and yet apparently can’t fulfill the most basic function of securing a rooftop. In many ways, it calls into question the vast post-9/11 national-security apparatus consolidated under the Department of Homeland Security, armed with extensive surveillance powers that were justified in the name of keeping Americans and their representatives safe.

https://prospect.org/politics/2024-07-19-playbook-improving-secret-service/

With all that being said, there are many rumors and questions that have seen very little light or no  light of day in the news. 
1. Motive?

2. Drones? 

3. Lone wolf ?

4.Overseas accounts ?

5. Blackrock affiliation?

6. Donations 

7 . Party affiliation 

8. Stock market trading ?

9. lack of agents?

10. DEI ? 

The expert suspects something nefarious is going on with getting to the bottom of the ATTEMPTED ASSASSINATION !

https://www.foxnews.com/video/6358542540112

imop

Edited by riclag