Trump picks J.D. Vance as running mate for VP at Republican convention

webfact

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

The maga fascists in Milwaukee are so obnoxiously arrogant and overconfident now.

But a YUGE shock from the white house may soon be coming which could black swan the brown stuff out of them.

May soon....

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, nauseus said:

You steal my truck. fill it with your trash, then harp on about originality.

Nonsense, I said it should have stopped at your house.

Copying Trump's line about stealing - elections, microchips etc. is not original either.

Moscow's darling J.D. Vance (not Pence) came out against allowing sending abortion pills in the mail to the backwards Handmaid's Tale forced birth states.

Great pick! Very popular policy idea!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

You are fighting blind faith in a population which is 70% Christian with half of them "born again" - good luck rowing up against that current.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/article/2024/jul/18/to-his-supporters-trump-is-a-martyred-messiah-resurrected-after-crucifixion

Biden and Obama both Christians and both recently claimed to be praying for Trump’s recovery. 

They call him Hitler and then pray for his recovery, how funny is that?

• Agree 1

21 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

During his presidency, Trump played on his own courses over 300 times. That's an average of once every 4-5 days.

When he did, every time he played the American taxpayer was billed $800,000 by the Trump organization for accommodation of his Secret Service detail. $240 million is a fair suck at the public teat.

BTW, I don't think there is such a thing as a pubic teat. However, I am willing to be educated by someone with more experience in that area.

Where are these numbers from? You should really get out and link more.

15 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Moscow's darling J.D. Vance (not Pence) came out against allowing sending abortion pills in the mail to the backwards Handmaid's Tale forced birth states.

Great pick! Very popular policy idea!

The Master of the Slander strikes again.  Seems impossible to talk about someone you dont agree with unless you can add a cute slanderous prefix.  

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, mogandave said:

Biden and Obama both Christians and both recently claimed to be praying for Trump’s recovery. 

They call him Hitler and then pray for his recovery, how funny is that?

Kinda strange, isnt it?  Praying for Hitler2.0s recovery.... what could it mean?

20 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Nonsense, I said it should have stopped at your house.

Copying Trump's line about stealing - elections, microchips etc. is not original either.

It was my truck to start with.

56 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Must be fun to be the granddaughter of an adjudicated rapist.

Pretty lame remark even by your standards. She is smart, rich, smoking hot and a member of what will become the largest political dynasty in America. If you hate Trump you are in for a long succession of Trumps in the future. That could be the first woman president you are attempting to belittle.

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Hanaguma said:

The Master of the Slander strikes again.  Seems impossible to talk about someone you dont agree with unless you can add a cute slanderous prefix.  

But he is Moscow's darling so it's not slander. 

• Haha 2

Just now, Cryingdick said:

Pretty lame remark even by your standards. She is smart, rich, smoking hot and a member of what will become the largest political dynasty in America. If you hate Trump you are in for a long succession of Trumps in the future. That could be the first woman president you are attempting to belittle.

Not a chance.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, proton said:

Biden's achievements

Getting out of bed on his own

Not falling over on the stairs

Holding on until he gets to the toilet

Remembering where he is

Oh top of his class of course

Accumulating about 50 million dollars for a family that does not have a business, apart from Ashley of course, an abuse survivor!

Checked your stock holdings lately?

Millions of Americans do, on a daily basis.

• Like 1

Yeah, the left loved Trump up until he beat Hillery, now he's been Hitler for eight years. 

The left loved JD until he ran for office, and they started hating him. Now he's Trump's VP pick so he's Hitler now too. 

And remember, Bush was Hitler before that, and Regan was Hitler before that. Dissent cannot be tolerated, anyone the gets in the way of the left and must be crushed, by any means necessary. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Yes, the rich elites love and support Biden. They love that Biden let ten million illegal aliens flood across the border. They drive down wages and drive-up housing costs, great for the rich, not so great for the working poor and middle class. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

Don't have any and not American. Have you checked the number of illegal non documented immigrants he just let pour over the so called southern border for over three years? Millions.

4 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

The GOP is evolving and growing.  They are becoming the true Big Tent party. From Teamsters to TikTok.  I am very curious about the DNC convention, how they can top this. 

But when you watch the convention. The way they talk. Are you kind of embarrassed. So corny. So dumb. Maybe I am seeing it as an Australian where any pretension or indulgence in politics is not much tolerated. 

2 minutes ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

But when you watch the convention. The way they talk. Are you kind of embarrassed. So corny. So dumb. Maybe I am seeing it as an Australian where any pretension or indulgence in politics is not much tolerated. 

So patriotic, so American, so honest.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Fat is a type of crazy said:

Yes, loving one's country and wanting the best for everyone is corny. 

What we need is a million abortions a year, five million illegals aliens a year, and more social programs. 

Just now, Yellowtail said:

Yes, loving one's country and wanting the best for everyone is corny. 

What we need is a million abortions a year, five million illegals aliens a year, and more social programs. 

It's the way they present it .. Fox News on steroids.. happy for Australian politics even if it is a bit boring. But to me watching that stuff is even more boring. But to each his own. 

Just now, Fat is a type of crazy said:

It's the way they present it .. Fox News on steroids.. happy for Australian politics even if it is a bit boring. But to me watching that stuff is even more boring. But to each his own. 

Don't watch it. 

35 minutes ago, nauseus said:

Where are these numbers from? You should really get out and link more.

Google and Gemini are your friends. What I post is public knowledge for anyone not living under a rock.

21 minutes ago, proton said:

Don't have any and not American. Have you checked the number of illegal non documented immigrants he just let pour over the so called southern border for over three years? Millions.

IIRC Trump was in hot water some time ago for employing illegals.

About 5000 cross every day, 4000 are apprehended and turned back. That's not "just let pour over".

If my math is right, it's just over 1 million in 3 years. Into a population of about 340 million.

Exaggeration, as usual.

Edited by Lacessit
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

I'm not sure what this means. 

I've been watching both conventions all my adult life but this year I just can't bring myself to watch Milwaukee.

I've seen some clips. 

I might watch the big guy's speech. I might not.

13 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

Google and Gemini are your friends. What I post is public knowledge for anyone not living under a rock.

Yes, you should be able to make up anything you like, and when you get called on it, run away and tell people you're too busy to support your false claims. 

12 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I'm not sure what this means. 

I've been watching both conventions all my adult life but this year I just can't bring myself to watch Milwaukee.

I've seen some clips. 

I might watch the big guy's speech. I might not.

Don't watch it. Just watch the CNN recap like you always do. 

41 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Some things are easy to predict. That girl has no rizz. 

Lol compared to who? Look at what's in the Oval Office now. You act like I suggested Tug could become an astronaut.