Trump picks J.D. Vance as running mate for VP at Republican convention

webfact

29 minutes ago, illisdean said:

It just so happens that he's rated the worse president in history by historians.

If these "historians" didn't vote forTrump, they probably should have,  and wish they had, if they are smart (not likely though for a biden brainwashed sheep).

Worst president ever, but for whom voters/poll respondents consider more helpful to them than Biden was! Go figure. Could explain why Trump leads in all the polls now (and even leading in biden blue VA in a resent poll), Biden's party is throwing him out now, booting his feckless A$$ from the ticket. You got NOTHING, just a confused existence shaped by ignorance and hatred. Say goodbye (good riddance) to Biden, and hello to Trumps's MAGA world for 4 more years starting Jan 2025!

TrumpspolicieshelpBidenhurtsAmericanscopy.thumb.jpg.2612a2f4ff64d1fe90371b001dbd17e4.jpg

WSJPollTrumpHelpsBidenHurts.thumb.jpg.81aa1cd3f19a431d707600a6dc740500.jpg

https://s.wsj.net/public/resources/documents/WSJ_Poll_Dec_2023.pdf

Edited by illisdean
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, illisdean said:

If these "historians" didn't vote forTrump, they probably should have,  and wish they had, if they are smart (not likely though for a biden brainwashed sheep).

Worst president ever, but for whom voters/poll respondents consider more helpful to them than Biden was! Go figure. Could explain why Trump leads in all the polls now (and even leading in biden blue VA in a resent poll), Biden's party is throwing him out now, booting his feckless A$$ from the ticket. You got NOTHING, just a confused existence shaped by ignorance and hatred. Say goodbye (good riddance) to Biden, and hello to Trumps's MAGA world for 4 more years starting Jan 2025!

WSJPollTrumpHelpsBidenHurts.thumb.jpg.81aa1cd3f19a431d707600a6dc740500.jpg

For the umpteen times, polls are often wrong predicting the end result. Polls were wrong in 2016 and 2020. The race is far from over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Listening to trump speak at the convention.

The lead up to it was pretty amazing. I doubt the Dems could replicate it. IMO if the election was decided at convention Donald would be a shoo in.

BTW Trump doesn't look like a has been old geriatric that barely knows where he is. He doesn't look like he's going to fall over, and he won't need any assistance to walk off the stage.

I'm not really listening to the speech as all political speeches are basically the same- vote for me because the other guy is so bad. With the Dems of course, they promise much that will cost a lot for the taxpayer as bribes.

You did'nt miss much as his speech was just regurgitating his greatest hits from 2016 and his usual lies about world peace and claim about the $85 b worth of military hardwares left following the withdrawal. I think he blowed the opportunity to present himself as a changed man following the shooting that may appeal to a wider audience. He started off well with an appeal for unity but descended to his usual campaign rally style. 

He wore the oversize bandage like a badge of honour. Now a fashion statement by his cult supporters. His wounds still unclear after 5 days since the shooting. No medical record or statement by the medical staffs. 

He seem much more subdued and slower. In his defence, he has a tight and busy schedule and his shut eye during the convention can be expected for someone his age.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

regurgitating his greatest hits from 2016

and don'r forget MAGA, even this band of biden luvin morons love MAGA (Make America Great Again). Unlike Biden they see the writing on the wall of the looming crushing liberal defeat Nov 5.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, illisdean said:

maybe Sunday, it all ends for dementia Joe.

Kirk a maga fascist demagogue with no credibility. The open convention will be transparent and fair. Harris is favored but she needs to compete.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

6 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

He wore the oversize bandage like a badge of honour.

And the people are luvin it, the patriots that is. Trump takes a bullet and walks away and 48 hours begins the RNC while Biden is laid up in Delaware for covid. America loves a hero not a fake and corrupt dementia addled failure deemed mentally unfit to face espionage charges. LOL, how about Biden's lawfare flop down in S Florida with  useless SC Jack Smith tossed out as unconstitutional. LOL, Biden is the greatest threat to democracy but rest easy he's TOAST,  this glorious weekend!

But would you prefer Bidens hair sniffing badge of honor and his incestuous pedophile indulgence (showering with his daughter) perhaps.

4 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

The attention is on.tbe democrats. 

probably and all about the chaos taking over as they scramble to replace puddin brains 4 months out from election day....LOL

1 minute ago, illisdean said:

probably and all about the chaos taking over as they scramble to replace puddin brains 4 months out from election day....LOL

You are too funny!

Most countries run entire elections in weeks.

Four months is plenty.

I get it though.

You were measuring the maga drapes in the oval already and now the Trumo busting black swan has arrived.

I feel your pain. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, illisdean said:

And the people are luvin it, the patriots that is. Trump takes a bullet and walks away and 48 hours begins the RNC while Biden is laid up in Delaware for covid. America loves a hero not a fake and corrupt dementia addled failure deemed mentally unfit to face espionage charges. LOL, how about Biden's lawfare flop down in S Florida with  useless SC Jack Smith tossed out as unconstitutional. LOL, Biden is the greatest threat to democracy but rest easy he's TOAST,  this glorious weekend!

But would you prefer Bidens hair sniffing badge of honor and his incestuous pedophile indulgence (showering with his daughter) perhaps.

Remind me....what did Trump say about his daughter?

• Haha 2

Just now, Hanaguma said:

Thinking fascism- what would you call a political party that is scheming behind the back of their elected leader? Leaking rumours and poison to the media? Choosing to subvert the collective will of the people who voted overwhelmingly for Joe in the primaries? Dare we call it an 'insurrection' in the ranks of the Democratic party?

Garbage rhetoric. Maybe magas would buy that. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, illisdean said:

His supporters are seen sporting fake white bandages on their ears. Wearing diapers was the previous fashion statement. Are they normal? 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

A flame and replies have been removed another quoting the flame has been edited, a further off topic post from the same troll has been removed

17 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

Garbage rhetoric. Maybe magas would buy that. 

Not rhetoric. Simple description of the implosion that is happening in the Democratic Party. Trying to force Biden out in a "death by 1000 cuts" scenario.  

3 minutes ago, James105 said:

Indeed...

image.png.ff00923b3297680232400366a2288944.png

That face cover size complied with standard for adult - width 17-18.5 and 15.5 - 17 height. Trump's oversize bandage is for attention and sympathy grabbing. Maybe a grifting item potential like fist pump sneakers. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

err was he will be balls in with Netanhayu and his successor to do what they want in the ME. I didn't know what you just posted . but whatever the Palestinians won't get a look in whoever wins that's a given.

2 minutes ago, beautifulthailand99 said:

err was he will be balls in with Netanhayu and his successor to do what they want in the ME. I didn't know what you just posted . but whatever the Palestinians won't get a look in whoever wins that's a given.

I was countering your post about Trump's Jewish links with a link about Biden's Jewish links. I see no difference between them re israel. Both as bad as the other.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Will B Good said:

What a total creep.

Donald Trump has made several comments about his daughter Ivanka Trump that have been widely regarded as inappropriate or “creepy” by critics. Some of the notable instances include:

1. The View Interview (2006):

During an appearance on “The View,” Trump said, “If Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” This comment was widely criticized for its suggestive nature  .

2. Howard Stern Show (2003-2015):

Trump has made multiple comments on Howard Stern’s radio show that many found inappropriate. He agreed with Stern when he called Ivanka “a piece of ass” and discussed her physical appearance in detail  .

3. Rolling Stone Interview (2015):

In a Rolling Stone interview, Trump said of Ivanka, “Yeah, she’s really something, and what a beauty, that one. If I weren’t happily married and, ya know, her father…” This comment added to the perception of his remarks being inappropriate  .

4. GQ Interview (2004):

Trump commented on Ivanka’s figure and mentioned, “She does have a very nice figure. I’ve said if Ivanka weren’t my daughter, perhaps I’d be dating her.” This echoed similar sentiments he made on “The View”  .

Did he shower with her?

• Love It 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Jingthing said:

Speech was garbage.

Regurgitated.

Lies lies lies.

Much too long.

Low energy.

People were walking out.

No convention bounce.

Assassination attempt bounce already fizzlimg out.

The attention is on.tbe democrats. 

The only attention the demicrats get is to see how they screw up next.

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, Eric Loh said:

That face cover size complied with standard for adult - width 17-18.5 and 15.5 - 17 height. Trump's oversize bandage is for attention and sympathy grabbing. Maybe a grifting item potential like fist pump sneakers. 

You've never dressed an ear, have you?