Thai Rice Department Scandal: Five Charged with Extortion

webfact

6 hours ago, webfact said:

Jeng Dokjik firmly denied the allegations, stating, “I am not part of an extortion gang. If I am guilty, I will face the consequences.”

Another accused, Srisuwan Janya, also denied any involvement, claiming to be unaware of the suspicious money, which he discarded

Denials, denials denials... guilty as hell.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Nothing strange here it’s the way they do business here. Look at the ex-Prime Minister who left the country for many years. He comes back and he’s now a hero. I’m waiting for a sister to come back and whatever happened with the Red Bull kid they can’t find them is that difficult to find? TIT

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TheFishman1 said:

Nothing strange here it’s the way they do business here. Look at the ex-Prime Minister who left the country for many years. He comes back and he’s now a hero. I’m waiting for a sister to come back and whatever happened with the Red Bull kid they can’t find them is that difficult to find? TIT

Don't want to find him, even though they would be aware on a daily basis as to his location 

Edited by Artisi
  • Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

I'm confused. Are they accused of extorting money from an official they accuse of being corrupt? If he is corrupt & paid it, why isn't he charged with corruption?

The kettle calling the pot black. Why aren't they all charged?

1.5 million baht is probably only a drop in the bucket...

too difficult to check for unusual wealth since being in office ?

the millions of tons of 10+ year old rice, the farmers do all the work almost at slave wages, but sticky fingers and profits are made on their backs...  only a revolution france or cambodia style would get rid of all the high elite corruption, replaced by new corruptible people

Edited by john donson