Is there a parking space available at Hua Hin Airport? (Parking for 2 weeks)

Hello,

I am planning to take a flight from Hua-hin Airport if there is a parking space (for a car) available.

I've been searching for information regarding parking at Hua Hin Airport, but all the information I found on Google is nearly 10 years old.

My question is: Is there a parking space available at Hua Hin Airport?

When I view Google Maps using Street View, it seems there is a parking area, but I am wondering if I can park there for around 1-2 weeks. If not, is there a paid parking option available for 1-2 weeks at Hua Hin Airport?

If there is, is it located inside the airport? Also, do you know the price?

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Zacuzzi

Parking at Hua Hin Airport

Hua Hin Airport offers both short-term and long-term parking options for travelers. The short-term parking lot is located near the terminal building and charges an hourly rate of THB30. This lot is ideal for those who need to park their car for a few hours or less.

For travelers who need to park their car for an extended period, the long-term parking lot is available at a fixed rate of THB100 per day. This lot is located a short distance from the terminal building but offers a free shuttle service to and from the parking area.

Both parking lots are monitored by CCTV cameras and security personnel to ensure the safety of vehicles. In addition, there are designated areas for motorcycles and bicycles.

• Thanks 1

On 7/20/2024 at 8:54 AM, Dante99 said:

For travelers who need to park their car for an extended period, the long-term parking lot is available at a fixed rate of THB100 per day.

It's cheaper to use a taxi to get to the airport than to pay for parking for 2 weeks.

• Thanks 1