CharlieH

22 minutes ago, BangkokReady said:

What are you taking about?

The links by lefties proved nothing.

My link ended the discussion.

You mean a video?

• Sad 1

32 minutes ago, Jingthing said:

I covered the latter question many times already. Pay attention.

Accusation of lawfare is just a maga fascist talking point.

You just accused the democrats of trying to kill Trump. That's outrageous and an obvious lie.

I have no interest in further engagement with anyone so far down the maga cult rabbit hole as to push that kind of dangerously inflammatory garbage. 

Goodbye.

What a surprise...

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, candide said:

I did not make up false economic claims. I have posted sources showing that the trend of rich people becoming significantly richer (for the billionaire population as tracked by Fortune), started under Trump in 2020 with the highest increase in both wealth and number of billionaires. The trend went on under Biden at a decreasing rate.

You have posted zero data to contradict it and just repeated "you did not read them" like a trolling broken record.

No, you made it up and posted a couple links. Again, had you read the links, and had they supported your claim, you could have just pulled a couple line out and pasted them up, but you didn't, because they don't, 

No, you are (again) putting in on me to show that the claim you made up is false. You seem to do this exact thing all the time. 

Now, because you are still unable to support the claim you made up, you accuse me of trolling when I ask you to, 

Typical. 

• Love It 1

13 hours ago, BobBKK said:

It is Sunday - Biden was due for a press conference today. Word is out that he's cancelled it because he had jet lag; whoops, I mean a cold - sorry, covid - hell, he forgot!

Please tell me you've bought some of those assasination high top boots. You'd look great in them.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, Yellowtail said:

No, you made it up and posted a couple links. Again, had you read the links, and had they supported your claim, you could have just pulled a couple line out and pasted them up, but you didn't, because they don't, 

No, you are (again) putting in on me to show that the claim you made up is false. You seem to do this exact thing all the time. 

Now, because you are still unable to support the claim you made up, you accuse me of trolling when I ask you to, 

Typical. 

Actually, I must admit the first link was not very clear.

Here's more from the second source

https://inequality.org/great-divide/updates-billionaire-pandemic/

"The combined fortune of the nation’s 660 billionaires as of Monday, January 18, 2021 was $4.1 trillion, up 38.6% from their collective net worth of just under $3 trillion on March 18, 2020"

"On March 18, 2024, the country has 737 billionaires with a combined wealth of $5.529 trillion,"

That's + 35% compared to January 18, 2021.

To sum up

In less than one year under Trump, +38%

In three years under Biden ÷35%

Edited by candide
  • Haha 1

Joe just endorsed Kamala oh boy wouldn’t that be just stellar if trump loses to a woman lol and of color omg his diaper would explode!!

• Confused 2
  • Haha 2

4 minutes ago, Tug said:

Joe just endorsed Kamala oh boy wouldn’t that be just stellar if trump loses to a woman lol and of color omg his diaper would explode!!

And, unlike Trump, relatively young and without any sign of dementia! 😀

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

19 minutes ago, Tug said:

President Biden just pulled the plug I hope we get a younger aggressive strong candidate to rid us of trump!

Well that was about time. A year or two ago I thought if he had any real concern for his country he would pull out by last March which was the timeline when LBJ got out of the race in 1968. Guess he was more greedy than I figured and will now always be known for having to be forced out rather than doing the right thing. Hopefully there is an open nomination contest to be determined at an open convention. Prior to the start of nomination fight in 2020 I thought Harris would be best to go against the Republicans who would later dominate Trump. The media has shredded her so we'll have to see if she can get her reputation back.

5 minutes ago, Tug said:

Who's sleepy now?

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

So it will be Harris.

I think Harris should pick her vp right now so both of them can start campaigning full time.

Vance was a horrible pick. He's highly vulnerable. 

Edited by Jingthing
  • Confused 1

1 hour ago, Jingthing said:

Kamala  vs. The Crazy Dotard.

Bring it on!

It's just oh so difficult trying to decide between a 78yo convicted felon and sex offender and compulsive liar, or the other person.  

vh8jcpxmptdd1 - Copy.gif

Edited by shdmn
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

So it will be Harris.

I think Harris should pick her vp right now so both of them can start campaigning full time.

Vance was a horrible pick. He's highly vulnerable. 

I’m hoping senator Mark Kelley ex shuttle commander combat veteran fighter pilot flew 39 missions not to mention test pilot and astronaut wife a wounded survivor of a mass shooting……thats a strong ticket!!!

13 hours ago, BangkokReady said:

Quite.  They'll make a load of wild claims, refuse to provide evidence, then say you're a troll and they don't want to talk to you anymore when they call you out on it.

Sometimes it's hard to know whether you're dealing with a trained communist propagandist or a five year old.

I think you are denigrating 5 year olds with that comment.

• Haha 2

11 hours ago, Jingthing said:

I covered the latter question many times already. Pay attention.

Accusation of lawfare is just a maga fascist talking point.

You just accused the democrats of trying to kill Trump. That's outrageous and an obvious lie.

I have no interest in further engagement with anyone so far down the maga cult rabbit hole as to push that kind of dangerously inflammatory garbage. 

Goodbye.

He is correct and you know it - law in America has become lawfare. No one but Trump would face this onslaught of nonsense in the Courts - if you want to stop him, stop him FAIRLY, not through hoaxes and lawfare - thank you.

23 hours ago, Eric Loh said:

Should he decide to leave, he will be remembered for kicking Trump’s behind in 2020. 

He will be remembered as the most inept, incompetent and most embarrassing president in the history of the United states, that's some achievement at least. Good riddance to the lying old mumbler,- 'anyway'.

1 minute ago, proton said:

He will be remembered as the most inept, incompetent and most embarrassing president in the history of the United states, that's some achievement at least. Good riddance to the lying old mumbler,- 'anyway'.

Clearly, he hardly achieved anything...except a trillion dollar infrastructure bill (Trump repeatedly promised one but never delivered on it), a major upgrade to Obamacare that made it affordable to the middle class and paid for itself through taxes (Trump now claims he supports Obamacare and never tried to kill it), giving enough funding to the IRS so it can, among other things go after the rich who have been evading taxes (Trump starved it) and instituting a program to let taxpayers have their taxes figured by the IRS for free), establlshed an industrial policy to bring manufacturing back to the USA (all Trump did was raise tariffs) and deny China access to advanced chip technology ((all Trump did was raise tariffs), cut back on the deceitful use by companies like McDonalds to classify low paid workers as managers in order to deny them overtime, and lots more.

14 minutes ago, placeholder said:

Clearly, he hardly achieved anything...except a trillion dollar infrastructure bill (Trump repeatedly promised one but never delivered on it), a major upgrade to Obamacare that made it affordable to the middle class and paid for itself through taxes (Trump now claims he supports Obamacare and never tried to kill it), giving enough funding to the IRS so it can, among other things go after the rich who have been evading taxes (Trump starved it) and instituting a program to let taxpayers have their taxes figured by the IRS for free), establlshed an industrial policy to bring manufacturing back to the USA (all Trump did was raise tariffs) and deny China access to advanced chip technology ((all Trump did was raise tariffs), cut back on the deceitful use by companies like McDonalds to classify low paid workers as managers in order to deny them overtime, and lots more.

You really think he did anything other than sign papers put in front of him and read speeches off a teleprompter written by other people? and he could not do that without making a fool of himself. Letting millions of illegal undocumented foreigners just walk over the southern border, waved on by his cackling VP whose job it was to stop them will go down as his most catastrophic failure.

4 minutes ago, proton said:

You really think he did anything other than sign papers put in front of him and read speeches off a teleprompter written by other people? and he could not do that without making a fool of himself. Letting millions of illegal undocumented foreigners just walk over the southern border, waved on by his cackling VP whose job it was to stop them will go down as his most catastrophic failure.

Your caricature is ridiculous. As the following artilce in Rupert Murdoch's wall st. journal article noted it's only over the past several months that people who know Biden have noted a sharp change:

European officials had already been expressing worries in private about Biden’s focus and stamina before Thursday’s debate, with some senior diplomats saying they had tracked a noticeable deterioration in the president’s faculties in meetings since last summer. There were real doubts about how Biden could successfully manage a second term, but one senior European diplomat said U.S. administration officials in private discussions denied there was any problem.

https://archive.ph/CC3hP

The major measures I noted were all products of his first 2 years in office.

Democrats knew in 2019 that Biden was in mental decline but said nothing and journalists pointing it out were shut out and shut up. He should never have been allowed to run in 2020, which has been proved by his rapid mental decline over the past two years. They only let him do a fifth of the press conferences that Obama did and a third as many as Trump- because they knew he was incapable. Americans have been duped by the lying, deceitful, self serving democrats.

7 minutes ago, proton said:

Democrats knew in 2019 that Biden was in mental decline but said nothing and journalists pointing it out were shut out and shut up. He should never have been allowed to run in 2020, which has been proved by his rapid mental decline over the past two years. They only let him do a fifth of the press conferences that Obama did and a third as many as Trump- because they knew he was incapable. Americans have been duped by the lying, deceitful, self serving democrats.

As has been pointed out already, a sharp decline was noted in the past several months by Europeans. Not dating back to 2019. And George Clooney, who held a big fund raiser for Biden on June 15 noticed a sharp decline from a few months before that. And given the extraordinary achievements of the Biden administration during the first 2 years, maybe Trump could have used some of that alleged dementia given the paucity of his achievements.

• Haha 1