Is Erin Isabelle Burnett the sexiest woman alive today?

Dear Folks,

The answer is a resounding....YES!

Especially from my cultural perspective.

Yes, I do believe that Erin is one of the most attractive women alive today.

For one thing, she is not too young for me.

And, for another thing, she grew up in Maryland, which is not too far from The Main Line.

And so, it's all about culture.

I believe that our preferences for women, meaning the types of women we find super attractive, says more about us than it does about the women who turn us on.

And so, what is the type of woman that you find most attractive?

Unfortunately, I never found my Erin Burnett.

I know that there is still time.

But also, I realize that time is too short in this life.

image.png.4a0f0114f67b01ff641edded57ccb796.png

Best regards,

Gamma

• Confused 7
  • Sad 5
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

And, for another thing, she grew up in Maryland, which is not too far from The Main Line.

I believe that our preferences for women, meaning the types of women we find super attractive, says more about us than it does about the women who turn us on.

Best regards,

Gamma

I never looked for "types" but individuals.😳

• Thumbs Up 1

20 minutes ago, newbee2022 said:

I never looked for "types" but individuals.😳

Well, I guess I would not search in PNG for any attractive individuals.

And the reason is that PNG culture is not as appealing to me as what I am used to...

Having been raised on The Main Line.

9 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

So, anyway, you are just demonstrating my point that culture is a key influence for deciding one's tastes in women, music, and much more.

This cannot be explained by logic; preferences, I mean.

There is no absolute standard for beauty.

One's preferences are also partially coded in one's genes.

Again, culture has nothing to do with a person's choices. Personal preference is what people go by. Women as an example. I think Thai women are among the most beautiful worldwide, but there are Blacks, Whites, Filipinas, Latinas, Irish, Hawaiian, Italian, and mixes of these that are as beautiful. The same with music. The best musicians and bands are definitely from America, Germany, Scotland, England, and Canada, although there are some from other countries and no one bases their preferences on location but the music itself. Culture is man made. Attractions aren't choices but just happen.As far as Erin Burnett, she is pretty but hardly at the top. I've dated better looking women many times. Some of the prettiest have already been mentioned, but there are women I've seen in villages here that would give them a run for their money, and without the makeup many celebrities use.

Edited by fredwiggy

What utter poppyc0ck.   These CNN dumbasses have nothing to offer in the sexual department (even less than in the intelligence department).

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

21 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Again, culture has nothing to do with a person's choices. Personal preference is what people go by. Women as an example. I think Thai women are among the most beautiful worldwide, but there are Blacks, Whites, Filipinas, Latinas, Irish, Hawaiian, Italian, and mixes of these that are as beautiful. The same with music. The best musicians and bands are definitely from America, Germany, Scotland, England, and Canada, although there are some from other countries and no one bases their preferences on location but the music itself. Culture is man made. Attractions aren't choices but just happen.As far as Erin Burnett, she is pretty but hardly at the top. I've dated better looking women many times. Some of the prettiest have already been mentioned, but there are women I've seen in villages here that would give them a run for their money, and without the makeup many celebrities use.

And, AGAIN, there is just too much evidence to argue otherwise!  So, feel free to dive into the research concerning whether or not culture affects preferences. There is a genetic component to this, as well. And then, what about aesthetics, and choices based on aesthetics?  (This is just one article, and there are better ones out there.)

image.png.3de744768dff706a5062aba2dbed4261.png

image.png.5ec043c48f2711e6fb70714d420377a3.png

https://www.econstor.eu/bitstream/10419/51672/1/67052879X.pdf

• Sad 1

50 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

One's preferences are also partially coded in one's genes.

Sorry for the typo, and I meant:

Yet, one's preferences are also partially encoded in one's genes.

4 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

And, AGAIN, there is just too much evidence to argue otherwise!  So, feel free to dive into the research concerning whether or not culture affects preferences. There is a genetic component to this, as well. And then, what about aesthetics, and choices based on aesthetics?  (This is just one article, and there are better ones out there.)

image.png.3de744768dff706a5062aba2dbed4261.png

image.png.5ec043c48f2711e6fb70714d420377a3.png

https://www.econstor.eu/bitstream/10419/51672/1/67052879X.pdf

Yes, some people have their own opinions and are prone to argue what are proven facts, but that's their deal. A person can grow up in a situation where all they hear is certain music being played, and might like it, but since they haven't been exposed to other types of music, this is all they know. When they grow up being surrounded by all kinds of music , like I and millions of others have growing up in developed countries, we are attracted to what we like, and don't go by what others say. There will always be sheep that follow others for one reason or another, but with all the media available these days, there will always be more options to listen to, and more things to be attracted to. I have friends from way back in the early 70's that still like what they listened to back then, while I have searched out a lot of other music all these years and have become very eclectic. They weren't influenced by culture but by personal preference, along with everyone else I've known all my life. People like things they are exposed to because they like them, are attracted to them, or like how they look or taste. Thinking people like things because they are part of a particular culture is narrow minded. People might be exposed to a certain culture, like Thai, and like it because they took part in some of it, like the women, food or music. It's still attraction after the fact.

1 hour ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Sorry for the typo, and I meant:

Yet, one's preferences are also partially encoded in one's genes.

My preferences are encoded in my jeans.  ;-)

To answer the question in the OP, no.  Not even the sexiest woman alive in the TV news biz.  

Posted (edited)
10 minutes ago, fredwiggy said:

Yes, some people have their own opinions and are prone to argue what are proven facts,

There ARE NO proven facts in Science, nor in our World that we call "reality".

I am sure that you realize this to be true.

Edited by GammaGlobulin

5 minutes ago, TheAppletons said:

My preferences are encoded in my jeans.  😉

To answer the question in the OP, no.  Not even the sexiest woman alive in the TV news biz.  

So then, one must ask oneself what one considers to be criteria for judging sexiness.

For me, there are several important criteria.

And, if you wish to know what my criteria are, then please just take a closer look at Erin Isabelle Burnett.

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

She is a 1 or 2 on a scale of 10 - you need to get out more!  you must be trolling or having a larf right?

No, actually not.

There are different standards for different folks.

My standards are different.

Yet, my standards are still valid.

Edited by GammaGlobulin
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

7 minutes ago, GammaGlobulin said:

There ARE NO proven facts in Science, nor in our World that we call "reality".

I am sure that you realize this to be true.

Yes, in science there is always a doubt. In reality, there are things that are proven facts.

Just now, fredwiggy said:

Yes, in science there is always a doubt. In reality, there are things that are proven facts.

I hope that we will not need to turn this TV Farang Pub Topic into a boring debate!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, GammaGlobulin said:

No, actually not.

There are different standards for different folks.

My standards are different.

Why come to Thailand if you like 48-year-old Amercian lefties with three kids and the resultant sagging bodies that go with it? That is weird!  

Just now, BobBKK said:

Why come to Thailand if you like 48-year-old Amercian lefties with three kids and the resultant sagging bodies that go with it? That is weird!  

I know.

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

About as good looking as an old pair of boots. Perhaps getting your eyes checked by a professional would help you.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Why come to Thailand if you like 48-year-old American lefties with three kids and the resultant sagging bodies that go with it? That is weird!  

You'll find the same here in increasing quantities. And also find women tight as a drum that have had children in America. Here, most older men go after much younger women. Women in their 20's look good in every country. Difference here is that many here will go with older men because of their assets, whereas in the west they are more independent and not feel the need to go with older men to take care of them. Subtracting the gold diggers of course.

Edited by fredwiggy

3 hours ago, GammaGlobulin said:

Dear Folks,

Best regards,

Gamma

Seems Gamma's desperate now.

• Agree 1

I like Erin Burnett. Plus, she went to my high school (about 15 years after me), so there’s that. As for her place on an attractiveness index, I’m not so sure. My current obsession is Korean actress Son Ye-jin.

• Haha 1