Trump v. Hillary II?

jas007

2 minutes ago, jas007 said:

As I predicted somewhere the other day, sources are now suggesting that Hillary will replace Biden at the convention.

Did you forget where you were the other day?

Can you offer any of these sources to support your prediction?

Ms. Clinton is 76, and we're told that everyone wants younger candidates.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, bamnutsak said:

Did you forget where you were the other day?

Can you offer any of these sources to support your prediction?

Ms. Clinton is 76, and we're told that everyone wants younger candidates.

The other day?  Well, it was a post on this website.  If I wasn’t so lazy, I’d look it up.

Sources?  Me.

As for everyone wanting younger candidates? Sure, but we’re not talking about everyone.  Don’t forget, these are Democrats. What “everyone” wants doesn’t matter to them.  And Hillary, probably the most delusional female in this quadrant of the galaxy, still thinks it’s “her turn.”  

We should find out soon enough.

Edited by jas007
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, jas007 said:

As I predicted somewhere the other day, sources are now suggesting that Hillary will replace Biden at the convention.   And of course, the outcome in November will be the same as it was in 2016.  Great fun.

By which you mean that she will win the popular vote convincingly, yet the Electoral College will install Trump?

As it happens I think that they would be remarkably daft to run Mrs Clinton, but then they went with Biden having a second run!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, jas007 said:

Hillary pretends she won’t run again and that she and Bill are supporting Biden.  After all, Biden is the ideal candidate for the deep state crowd.  Like a puppet they can control absolutely.  But now that the political tide is turning, Biden is problematic.  He can’t win and everyone knows it.

And so it looks like Biden will be gone.  Then what?  The last thing the Democrats want is a fair election. They want control. Absolute control.  So, Hillary makes sense.  She’s there, she wants the job, she’s delusional enough to think she can win, and she has lots of influence.  

Anyway, that would be a good choice.  Watching her lose again would be fun.

Unhinged, ridiculous, and completely detached from reality.

13 hours ago, jas007 said:

As I predicted somewhere the other day, sources are now suggesting that Hillary will replace Biden at the convention.   And of course, the outcome in November will be the same as it was in 2016.  Great fun.

And as you predicted fairies exist and your media sources are as reliable as the narrative of never-never land 

• Love It 2

Not looking likely. The good thing about Harris is she is inoffensive and difficult to hate and she is very young. If she has a decent debate, she might be in with a chance. Hillary is still a  divider not a uniter. But Harris doesn't look like the type of leader you rally around either to be honest. 

I was hoping for someone that would stop my tax dollars going to fight wars abroad, neither Trump nor Harris will do that, although Trump will force the Euros to pay more. 

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, retarius said:

Not looking likely. The good thing about Harris is she is inoffensive and difficult to hate and she is very young. If she has a decent debate, she might be in with a chance. Hillary is still a  divider not a uniter. But Harris doesn't look like the type of leader you rally around either to be honest. 

I was hoping for someone that would stop my tax dollars going to fight wars abroad, neither Trump nor Harris will do that, although Trump will force the Euros to pay more. 

Something weird is in the works, I think. There are rumors that Biden isn’t even alive.  Has he made any kind of public statement?  Has anyone seen him?

The Obamas refused to endorse Harris. That means something.  Maybe Harris is a trial balloon. Her immediate endorsement by some is an experiment. Endorse her and see what happens.  I’m waiting for the other shoe to drop.

My guess is that she might not poll so well, and that’ll be the excuse to jettison her in favor of whoever emerges from an open convention.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

There's a 0% chance of Hillary becoming the nominee, number one she's too old, number two she was the worst candidate since Dukakis and Mondale. So, she's been put out to pasture for a dozen good reasons. 

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, LALes said:

Spoken like a true, Democrat cultist.

That's what fascists have always done throughout history. Accuse non-fascists of being what they are. Democrats are not in any kind of cult. The maga fascist cult of personality Trump movement is a textbook example of political cult. Mussolini would feel right at home.

Edited by Jingthing
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/21/2024 at 9:37 AM, jas007 said:

Your predictions match your political acumen   wrong      

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

Barry has his girl where he wanted her in 2020.  He knows she can not win in a primary.  They are now going to use  first black female as the rally cry.

She will like Joe be hidden from the media and the people.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/21/2024 at 9:37 AM, jas007 said:

You read that in Russia Today RT?         Unbenannt.png.69146f592f05fdbac3545182dabc6d58.png

Edited by BerndD

3 minutes ago, BerndD said:

You read that in Russia Today RT?         image.png.edb7944a5fc59649333af313930063ae.png 

I read all sorts of news, but I guess I haven’t read RT lately.  It’s a news channel on some of the cable feeds, though, so sometimes I see that. In any event,  I still think Hillary is lurking in the background somewhere, ready to take “her turn.” I think Kamala is just a trial balloon. In a week or so, people will wake up and realize she’s not presidential material. It should be fun to watch.

I haven’t had this much political entertainment since Watergate.  Remember that?  

43 minutes ago, jas007 said:

I read all sorts of news, but I guess I haven’t read RT lately.  It’s a news channel on some of the cable feeds, though, so sometimes I see that. In any event,  I still think Hillary is lurking in the background somewhere, ready to take “her turn.” I think Kamala is just a trial balloon. In a week or so, people will wake up and realize she’s not presidential material. It should be fun to watch.

I haven’t had this much political entertainment since Watergate.  Remember that?  

Ridiculous prediction. 

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, kingstonkid said:

Barry has his girl where he wanted her in 2020.  He knows she can not win in a primary.  They are now going to use  first black female as the rally cry.

She will like Joe be hidden from the media and the people.

Ridiculous 

1 minute ago, Jingthing said:

Ridiculous prediction. 

Not as ridiculous as some I’ve seen.  

Someone out there is predicting Michelle Obama with RFK Jr. as a running mate. Interesting, but highly unlikely.

• Haha 1

Trump name's Vance as his side kick.

Reminds me of a Peewee Herman movie.

Vance was the pet pig in one of the movies. 

Never mind, I relate American politics to a comedy script.

Good luck with it all

Edited by sherwood
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1