Kasikorn Banking Problem.

I've been using Kasikorn Bank for 22 years, over that time I've found their services ok. The banks latest brain fart is a slider when logging in online. There's no arrow or indication suggesting which direction the slider should be moved to, any ideas? Thanks.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 2

Click it. ( no slide )

Then scroll down the disclaimer page,  to the bottom.

Tick the check box.

should be ok now.

( his using a pc not a phone app at a guess )

Edited by rocketboy2
  • Like 2

I'm also a long term customer of Kasikorn. I have honestly never had a problem with them, but then I don't internet bank with them. Neither do I mobile bank....all the scams I see reported are usually on mobile banking apps, so I decided I could live without it. On the upside Kasikorn were very good with credit cards when I came here, but now they seem to be selling insurance all the time which is irritating. 

• Confused 2

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

Recently the app had some kind of quiz game. I clicked a couple of times on the skip button.

Now I couldn't skip anymore, and I had to answer some stupid questions which every bank user should be able to answer.

I have had that silly quiz game with every bank as far as i recall

• Agree 1

2 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I use both, on the WWW on my desktop PC, and the app on my phone.

Recently the app had some kind of quiz game. I clicked a couple of times on the skip button.

Now I couldn't skip anymore, and I had to answer some stupid questions which every bank user should be able to answer.

I wonder what will come next. Maybe a couple of pages of cartoons to read before I can use the app?

Annoying! 

Obvious to us maybe not to Thais 

• Sad 1

8 hours ago, Mason45 said:

The banks latest brain fart is a slider when logging in online. There's no arrow or indication suggesting which direction the slider should be moved to, any ideas? Thanks.

It is not a "slider", just click on it...as the instruction "Click and scroll" says! So 'kin hard to work out?  

Edited by Liverpool Lou

6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

I wonder what will come next. Maybe a couple of pages of cartoons to read before I can use the app?

Annoying! 

"Annoying, stupid" but extremely sensible questions intended to help with the security and edification of some people who would benefit from it.   Something wrong with that?

• Agree 2

3 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:
6 hours ago, OneMoreFarang said:

had to answer some stupid questions which every bank user should be able to answer.

Annoying! 

Obvious to us maybe not to Thais 

Not obvious to many other nationalities also; Thais are not the only ones susceptible to being scammed, that's why it's shown in English also.

Edited by Liverpool Lou
  • Thumbs Up 1

3 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Not obvious to many other nationalities also; Thais are not the only ones susceptible to being scammed, that's why it's shown in English also.

Were the answers not obvious to you?

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
6 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Were the answers not obvious to you?

Did I say that they weren't?  You and I are not the only customers the quiz is aimed at.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

Did I say that they weren't?  You and I are not the only customers the quiz is aimed at.

You said the answers were not obvious to many nationalities, which ones? link?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

5 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:
8 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You said the answers were not obvious to many nationalities, which ones?

All the ones who also got/get scammed; being a scamming victim is not exclusive to Thais. 

You can do your own research if you don't agree with that, there's no need for me to give you "a link" to something that is so well known.

Edited by Liverpool Lou

37 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

"Annoying, stupid" but extremely sensible questions intended to help with the security and edification of some people who would benefit from it.   Something wrong with that?

What's the point of questions like: "Should you give a stranger your account number for no reason?"

If people answer that with yes, then you can't help them anyhow.

I wonder what the bank does if people answer the questions wrong. Maybe: We just blocked your account. You are too stupid to use this app.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, Liverpool Lou said:

All the ones who also got/get scammed; being a scamming victim is not exclusive to Thais. 

You can do your own research if you don't agree with that, there's no need for me to give you "a link" to something that is so well known.

ok so you made that up that it wasn't obvious to other nationalities, we can all guess

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Technology changes, if you don't move with it you'll be left behind

Left behind what?

I use KBiz on my pc for internet banking and it works very well. Why should I change?

Crowdstrike is new technology. How is that working out for the world?

• Agree 1

11 hours ago, Mason45 said:

I've been using Kasikorn Bank for 22 years, over that time I've found their services ok. The banks latest brain fart is a slider when logging in online. There's no arrow or indication suggesting which direction the slider should be moved to, any ideas? Thanks.

I sometimes get a similar sounding slider when I log on to Lazada. I think it's some kind of verification process. Maybe it doesn't recognize my I/P, my network or computer. Anyway I just click on and slide it across and all is good again.

Nothing to be concerned about.

• Agree 1

10 minutes ago, billd766 said:

Left behind what?

I use KBiz on my pc for internet banking and it works very well. Why should I change?

Crowdstrike is new technology. How is that working out for the world?

You have a smartphone? it has to be easier and quicker to use the app, security usually better also

• Haha 1