Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

1 hour ago, G_Money said:

Mentally Trump is sharp as a tack, full of vigor and more energy than any man on this forum in his age bracket.

Well! That's that then! If he can outperform a 77-year old ASEAN Now poster that PROVES without the slightest doubt whatsoever that he's got the chops to be the President.

Do you even read what you post? LOL. If this is the level of opposition that Kamala faces, it's going to be a hot knife through butter type of contest.

• Thumbs Up 1

1 hour ago, stevenl said:

Lol, you're claiming Trump is not showing signs of a mental decline.

Democratic lawfare doesn't exist.

Any pressure on him he created himself.

Debates? Harris will be there, Trump I'm not sure about.

Wrong on all points.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

3 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Just woke up?  I realize we’re in different times zones.

Your liberal buddies post the same type videos so your point is invalid.

I can’t say I blame you.  She’s a mess.  Hence Radio Silence from her supporters.

Regardless, Trump’s minor fibs are nothing compared to the incoherent mumblings of Biden and the sheer stupidity of Harris.

The bet is on!  Not a big gambler but I will bet you a cocktail of your choice.

I suggest you watch her videos I posted before you finalize the bet.

Are any other liberals that confident in predicting Trump will back out of the debate with Harris?????

BTW, if for some strange miracle you did win the bet, don’t tell me you want to meet me for a drink 🥃 in boyztown.  I have no interest in going there.

Well, yes, we're in different time zones if you're not in Southeast Asia. You're aware that this is an ASEAN forum, correct? 

And yes, other people post videos too, does that compel me to have to watch them and comment? You of course can spam videos, as I noted, I come here to debate. You know, using words that I type from my own thoughts and backed up by credible sources. 

It would appear we have differing perspectives on Kamala Harris - hardly surprising given that you're of the opinion that a qualification for the presidency is out-performing geriatric ASEAN Now posters. Raise your bar a bit why don'cha?

Trump's minor fibs? So can you provide us insight into the fib classification system you're using? How many categories of fib does DJT have? Must be a lot. Sheer stupidity? How does one become a Public Prosecutor and Attorney-General when you are really stupid? Seems unlikely. 

Excellent news about the bet. I would be pleased to take you up on that, although if you're in North America may be a bit difficult for either of us to collect. I'm willing to have a go though. I think you'll find that every single one of us "libruls" believe that Trump will back out of the debate; he knows he'd end up soiling himself on stage when up against a younger and more energetic person who is a trained lawyer.

Where's Boyztown? Isn't that a Mickey Rooney film from the early days of the talkies? I can tell you've got your finger on the pulse when you're pulling up recent cultural references like that! 

Here's a clue for ya, free of charge (well, it is part of what will cost you a cocktail, I do hope you're going to be gracious in your defeat). Biden was definitely going down to defeat after that zombie debate performance and now he's out of the picture along with the tens of millions of dollars and hours of airtime that the GOP has spent to portray him as old and incompetent. Now look who the old and incompetent one is - his equivalence to elderly ASEAN Now posters notwithstanding of course. Kamala is about to mobilize the Democrat base who were definitely going to sit this one out if ol' Joe tottered up to the stage to accept the nomination. Now it's going to be like Obama, turnout will be huge, and the issue of abortion will in no way be able to be swept under the carpet. Turnout is the thing the GOP fear more than anything else because demographically they're going to lose every election where turnout is high. Once we get Mark Kelly on the ticket for VP, it's going to be smooth sailing and the only question is whether we'll get the House and Senate along with it. Let's hope so - then we can toss this radical Supreme Court out on the street and rebuild America as the shining beacon it once was.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, shdmn said:

She's been Vice President of the United States for 4 years and a US senator for 4 years before that and she is just now enjoying her 15 minutes of fame?  Cool story.

image.gif.69e99969e53bad0e4be1c0bf118afd43.gif

You look pretty sharp with the mustache I must admit.

• Love It 1

4 hours ago, thesetat2013 said:

What he says in the video has a lot of truth to it. But it does not man he is the man that can accomplish all that needs to be fixed. It took many years to destroy the America i grew up in. There is no pride in waving the flag anymore or claiming you are American. It will take years to fix all the problems created by the recent president.  Perhaps it is too late and a war is needed to bring the people back together. 

I agree 100  %.

Believe it or not, thesetat2023

I was touched by your comment :

“It took many years to destroy the America i grew up in. There is no pride in waving the flag anymore or claiming you are American”.

Cocaine in the WH , rainbow flags draped over the WH. Guys dressed like women in the administration ,WH festivity participants 

taking their tops off. Its like Provincetown(Ptown,cape cod), in the 70’s
 The rub for me is their progressive agenda , being payed for by Taxpayers , who don’t  agree with their radical agenda , green new deal , open borders , children gender transition.

Looking at the RFK JR VIDEO , could be a great campaign  ad for Trump,it was a walk down memory lane! A good chunk of America was fooled into thinking biden was a Moderate !

The mess on  aisle USA in that video is gonna take many years to clean up! Hopefully the far left radicals who have been emboldened by the harris/biden regime will comply with change and come to compromise and not act like

the French left when the right was attempting to gain power!

Make America Great Again

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1
  • Agree 1

17 minutes ago, JCauto said:

Well, yes, we're in different time zones if you're not in Southeast Asia. You're aware that this is an ASEAN forum, correct? 

And yes, other people post videos too, does that compel me to have to watch them and comment? You of course can spam videos, as I noted, I come here to debate. You know, using words that I type from my own thoughts and backed up by credible sources. 

It would appear we have differing perspectives on Kamala Harris - hardly surprising given that you're of the opinion that a qualification for the presidency is out-performing geriatric ASEAN Now posters. Raise your bar a bit why don'cha?

Trump's minor fibs? So can you provide us insight into the fib classification system you're using? How many categories of fib does DJT have? Must be a lot. Sheer stupidity? How does one become a Public Prosecutor and Attorney-General when you are really stupid? Seems unlikely. 

Excellent news about the bet. I would be pleased to take you up on that, although if you're in North America may be a bit difficult for either of us to collect. I'm willing to have a go though. I think you'll find that every single one of us "libruls" believe that Trump will back out of the debate; he knows he'd end up soiling himself on stage when up against a younger and more energetic person who is a trained lawyer.

Where's Boyztown? Isn't that a Mickey Rooney film from the early days of the talkies? I can tell you've got your finger on the pulse when you're pulling up recent cultural references like that! 

Here's a clue for ya, free of charge (well, it is part of what will cost you a cocktail, I do hope you're going to be gracious in your defeat). Biden was definitely going down to defeat after that zombie debate performance and now he's out of the picture along with the tens of millions of dollars and hours of airtime that the GOP has spent to portray him as old and incompetent. Now look who the old and incompetent one is - his equivalence to elderly ASEAN Now posters notwithstanding of course. Kamala is about to mobilize the Democrat base who were definitely going to sit this one out if ol' Joe tottered up to the stage to accept the nomination. Now it's going to be like Obama, turnout will be huge, and the issue of abortion will in no way be able to be swept under the carpet. Turnout is the thing the GOP fear more than anything else because demographically they're going to lose every election where turnout is high. Once we get Mark Kelly on the ticket for VP, it's going to be smooth sailing and the only question is whether we'll get the House and Senate along with it. Let's hope so - then we can toss this radical Supreme Court out on the street and rebuild America as the shining beacon it once was.

Wow!  I know the term “striking a nerve “ but I struck the Mother of all Nerves.

Many of your concerns and questions would be answered if you actually watched those video links.

But then I know you can’t bear to watch her.

Not to worry, I pay my debts if needed.  I’ll be back in Pattaya in October.  Also have Venmo, WISE, WU.

Seriously, check your blood pressure.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

44 minutes ago, G_Money said:

“Hard to speak whilst yawning.“

Just woke up?  I realize we’re in different times zones.

“rather than rely on other people’s videos “ 

Your liberal buddies post the same type videos so your point is invalid.

”I don’t care to watch your curated selection “

I can’t say I blame you.  She’s a mess.  Hence Radio Silence from her supporters.

”You’re welcome to throw in your two cents “

Correct, I have been.  

“do you reckon we could post a few videos of Donald”

Absolutely!  And it’s already been done many times.  Are you new here?

Regardless, Trump’s minor fibs are nothing compared to the incoherent mumblings of Biden and the sheer stupidity of Harris.

“The paragraph about Donald, selection of undergarments, race is going to be led by a woman of color”.

You lost me on that paragraph.

Have you started drinking already ?

The bet is on!  Not a big gambler but I will bet you a cocktail of your choice.

I suggest you watch her videos I posted before you finalize the bet.

Are any other liberals that confident in predicting Trump will back out of the debate with Harris?????

BTW, if for some strange miracle you did win the bet, don’t tell me you want to meet me for a drink 🥃 in boyztown.  I have no interest in going there.

Brilliantly composed ! 
I hope the debate mods don’t interrupt 

like they have in “years past”.

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, Hanaguma said:

Pushing so hard for an early debate, before the two were even the official candidates of their respective parties, was another part of the cover-up. Presidential debates are typically late September. So why do it now? It gave the elites who control the Democratic Party a chance to evaluate Joe and see if he could be dragged across the finish line. And also see how much his decline in mental faculties had progressed. And if he was found wanting, they had more time to find an alternative candidate before possibly embarrassing themselves by confirming Biden at their convention in August. 

I would bet they decided after Biden's last fundraiser before the debate, that's why CNN shivved him. 

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 2

10 hours ago, shdmn said:

Has the convicted felon started demanding to see Harris's long-form birth certificate yet?  You just know some variation of that Obama dog-whistle is coming

You mean the birther thing Hillary started? 

Trump is not a convicted felon, you should stop regurgitating that lie. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

5 minutes ago, G_Money said:

Wow!  I know the term “striking a nerve “ but I struck the Mother of all Nerves.

Many of your concerns and questions would be answered if you actually watched those video links.

But then I know you can’t bear to watch her.

Not to worry, I pay my debts if needed.  I’ll be back in Pattaya in October.  Also have Venmo, WISE, WU.

Seriously, check your blood pressure.

How do you figure? Just responding to your points as one does when engaged in discussion. I am delighted by the selection of Kamala Harris and look forward to watching her eviscerate her aged and decrepit opposition. 

I'd much prefer to enjoy my cocktail in the company of the vanquished, although I must admit to Pattaya not being my cup of cocoa. I may make an exception to hear the litany of excuses and claims of widespread voter fraud while watching the tears of those on the way out while the new America rises to replace the corrupt old Boomers. Will be a pleasant cocktail - don't worry, I would never be so rude as to not reciprocate!

This is a non-story that shouldn't even be published. All this clown wants is air time and the media gives it to him. Trump and his followers have made it embarrassing to be an American.  Hopefully, he'll lose and the former DA, Kamala Harris, will do the right thing and put a functional AG in place to go after Trump's many crimes, starting with trying to overthrow the government!  We all heard him say, "Go down there and fight like hell or tomorrow we won't have a country". We all saw him do NOTHING to stop it, and then blame Pelosi for not stopping it. Trump is a joke. If you're still a fan of Trump, get a brain scan, please.

• Agree 1

4 minutes ago, JCauto said:

How do you figure? Just responding to your points as one does when engaged in discussion. I am delighted by the selection of Kamala Harris and look forward to watching her eviscerate her aged and decrepit opposition. 

I'd much prefer to enjoy my cocktail in the company of the vanquished, although I must admit to Pattaya not being my cup of cocoa. I may make an exception to hear the litany of excuses and claims of widespread voter fraud while watching the tears of those on the way out while the new America rises to replace the corrupt old Boomers. Will be a pleasant cocktail - don't worry, I would never be so rude as to not reciprocate!

Splendid!

Will you be voting in the upcoming election provided you are a USC?

Or are you a foreigner (British?) who thinks they know what is best for Americans?

Either way perhaps you shouldn’t watch any of her speeches/links I’ve posted.

Your delighted image of her could be severely tarnished.

In closing just repeat after me:

WHAT CAN BE, UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN!

Repeat through out the day.  You will sleep like a baby.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

14 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Trump claimed one and a half million, when the true figure was about 220,000.

I don't recall making any claims on the Biden crowds. His numbers at inauguration were restricted by a pandemic, that Trump admitted he tried to play down.

You can't be serious? you seek to compare Biden or Harris's crowds with Trumps? seriously?  that is so embarrassing

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

You can't be serious? you seek to compare Biden or Harris's crowds with Trumps? seriously?  that is so embarrassing

Trump saying a crowd was bigger than it was is a lie! 

Biden saying that no Americans were killed during his withdrawal from Afghanistan was just Joe being Joe. He has that stutter and whatnot...

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Trump saying a crowd was bigger than it was is a lie! 

Biden saying that no Americans were killed during his withdrawal from Afghanistan was just Joe being Joe. He has that stutter and whatnot...

Ya, just "Joe being Joe" and never "Trump being Trump" eh?

• Thumbs Up 1

33 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Can you name any?  I'm waiting

No, I have nothing to do with communism, you do, so I would only assume you read all that Red flag bumph.......🤕

I see your leader is having mega problems........Have you been passing on any advice......?  🤔

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, transam said:

No, I have nothing to do with communism, you do, so I would only assume you read all that Red flag bumph.......🤕

I see your leader is having mega problems........Have you been passing on any advice......?  🤔

I'm asking a genuine question - you made the accusation

Please name these commie sites or are you making it up?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Love It 1

14 hours ago, G_Money said:

From bad to worse!

Be careful of what you wish for.

And many here support this lunatic.

You think that is bad.. Here is what is being shown in China. I could not capture the audio but it has the English and Chinese subs on the bottom ... You really should see this. She is really going to run for President? She can barely manage a conversation. What she says makes no sense at all. After viewing this I have become certain America is in deep trouble if they vote for her. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

I'm asking a genuine question - you made the accusation

Please name these commie sites or are you making it up?

You've had my reply, get on with it, you are the Red bloke here, is my assumption correct or not, or is it just a Putin fanboy club rag you read.......?  :guitar:

7 minutes ago, transam said:

You've had my reply, get on with it, you are the Red bloke here, is my assumption correct or not, or is it just a Putin fanboy club rag you read.......?  :guitar:

"Putin fanboy club rag you read"  name ONE?  or are you full of brown smelly stuff? 

Troll 

• Agree 1

14 hours ago, G_Money said:

From bad to worse!

Be careful of what you wish for.

And many here support this lunatic.

You think that is bad..  You should see what China is showing about her. Her speeches are nonsensical. People should youtube her name and watch what has been said about her and by her. You would cringe. 

Also, the news channels are focusing now about the only reason she will be chosen to run against Trump is because she is a black woman. If she is not chosen and they choose a white man or woman they will lose too many of their votes and lose the election. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

"Putin fanboy club rag you read"  name ONE?  or are you full of brown smelly stuff? 

Troll 

The other way round chap, you spout your support for Russia, led by a commie, spout about commie countries, and you are telling me you read nothing about commie stuff...........😂

Sunbeam, you don't like being called out about being a Red, probably a western country, you forget what you write here....Try being honest...🤗

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Galong said:

This is a non-story that shouldn't even be published. All this clown wants is air time and the media gives it to him. Trump and his followers have made it embarrassing to be an American.  Hopefully, he'll lose and the former DA, Kamala Harris, will do the right thing and put a functional AG in place to go after Trump's many crimes, starting with trying to overthrow the government!  We all heard him say, "Go down there and fight like hell or tomorrow we won't have a country". We all saw him do NOTHING to stop it, and then blame Pelosi for not stopping it. Trump is a joke. If you're still a fan of Trump, get a brain scan, please.

But although you say this about Trump. You are willing to accept this woman Harris. Perhaps you have never seen her in action as VP? Take a look. Do you really want this woman in charge of the USA and its nuclear and military arsenal? What about negotiating? Do you think she could manage that after seeing her in this video? 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

9 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

When stating something as a fact you are required by forum rules to prove it.

Yet you are allowed to post in this forum! 😀

1 hour ago, BobBKK said:

Here’s some back up Bob, biden trying to gaslight bidens news people, George S.

PRESIDENT JOE BIDEN:  How many-- how many people draw crowds like I did today?  

GEORGE STEPHANOPOULOS: I mean, have-- I don't think you wanna play the crowd game. Donald Trump can draw big crowds. 
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/abc-news-anchor-george-stephanopoulos-exclusive-interview-biden/story?id=111695695

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, G_Money said:

Age has nothing to with it.  Mental awareness does.

Mentally Trump is sharp as a tack, full of vigor and more energy than any man on this forum in his age bracket.

Acceptance speech and debate proved it.  All that after being led through kangaroo court after kangaroo court, raids and a bullet and all the other BS led by Democratic lawfare.

Biden/Harris couldn’t have sustained the pressure.  Look at her speeches I posted and there are many more.

The upcoming debates with Harris if she actually debates will prove my point again.

As I predicted, MAGAs are now posting that age is not a problem,! 😀