Trump Labels Biden 'Worst President in U.S. History' Following Withdrawal from 2024 Race

Social Media

42 minutes ago, thesetat2013 said:

You think that is bad..  You should see what China is showing about her. Her speeches are nonsensical. People should youtube her name and watch what has been said about her and by her. You would cringe. 

Also, the news channels are focusing now about the only reason she will be chosen to run against Trump is because she is a black woman. If she is not chosen and they choose a white man or woman they will lose too many of their votes and lose the election. 

The only reason she was picked for VP was because she is (kind of) a black woman. 

If she is chosen, it will only be because she is the only person they can get to run that can beat Trump. 

I think she picks Mayor Pete as her VP. 

• Thumbs Up 1

7 hours ago, JCauto said:

Hard to speak whilst yawning. We owe you a response just as much as you owe all the previous responses one. Why not go back and show your brilliance in debate rather than rely on other people's videos? I don't care to watch your curated selection of whatever, I come here to discuss and debate the issues of the day. You're welcome to throw in your two cents. 

Let me ask, do you reckon we could stitch together a few videos of Donald talking gibberish? Of course we could. What would that prove that isn't already known?

The Right are going to start joining Donald in his selection of undergarments given that the race is now going to be led by a Woman of colour. You going apoplectic is music to my ears. 

Let's have a side bet - I bet you DJT pulls out of all future debates. He knows he'd be carved up like a Christmas turkey by the former prosecutor. She knows his type!

I am not sure Trump won't attend the debate.

However, I can already predict that Trump will soon claim that the election is rigged.

Edited by candide
  • Sad 1

14 minutes ago, candide said:

As I predicted, MAGAs are now posting that age is not a problem,! 😀

Yes, you are the sage of 6th street...

Again, no one on the right cared about Biden's age. The concern the right has is his infirmity. The concern the left has, is that he is no longer likely to beat Trump and he might drag the down-ballet leftists with him. 

Is that clear now? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, candide said:

I am not sure Trump won't attend the debate.

However, I can already predict that Trump will soon claim that the election is rigged.

Yeah, Hillary claimed 2016 was rigged and Trump was an illegitimate President right up until Biden took office. 

Hey, remember all the leftists that tried to interfere and overturn the 2016 election by getting the electors to flip? 

• Agree 1

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, Hillary claimed 2016 was rigged and Trump was an illegitimate President right up until Biden took office. 

Hey, remember all the leftists that tried to interfere and overturn the 2016 election by getting the electors to flip? 

Absolutely not. It's Trump who claimed the 2016 election was rigged by voter fraud. Before the election, as polls were predicting a Clinton win. He even claimed it after the election and created an investigation commission ,(which found nothing as each and every Republican committee).

He started to claim it in 2020, as soon as polls were showing a Biden lead.

He will claim it again if he thinks that Kamala may win. 😀

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, candide said:

Absolutely not. It's Trump who claimed the 2016 election was rigged by voter fraud. Before the election, as polls were predicting a Clinton win. He even claimed it after the election and created an investigation commission ,(which found nothing as each and every Republican committee).

He started to claim it in 2020, as soon as polls were showing a Biden lead.

He will claim it again if he thinks that Kamala may win. 😀

😀Yeah, I didn't think you'd remember. 😀

• Sad 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Splendid!

Will you be voting in the upcoming election provided you are a USC?

Or are you a foreigner (British?) who thinks they know what is best for Americans?

Either way perhaps you shouldn’t watch any of her speeches/links I’ve posted.

Your delighted image of her could be severely tarnished.

In closing just repeat after me:

WHAT CAN BE, UNBURDENED BY WHAT HAS BEEN!

Repeat through out the day.  You will sleep like a baby.

No, not a citizen although I've spent some years in the USA and graduated from school there.

What is it about the perfectly good sentence that you keep repeating that fascinates you? Do you require an explanation?

What can be - meaning the possibilities of the future - unburdened by what has been - meaning that those disadvantaged by the past (for example by racism) will not be further affected by those injustices that burdened them. There, now do you get it? It's catchy because it encompasses some complex issues but in a few words and in a way that those possessing sufficient intelligence can  understand it.

I too am glad that you're so pleased to be putting up a declining and sad figure against a dynamic younger woman who is going to run circles around him. If you're looking for why I'm confident, just imagine that you're on an electric boat that's sinking even though it can't float because it weighs so much, and there's a shark approximately 10 yards away...

• Like 1

On 7/23/2024 at 1:48 PM, Jingthing said:

That is not going (Biden resigning) to happen so forget about it.

Too bad. She is going to get tagged for all of Biden's weaknesses.  Him resigning would let her almost wipe the slate clean. Rethugs could talk about the past, but she could make strong pleas for the future. 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

On 7/23/2024 at 2:58 PM, JonnyF said:

I would agree.

He needs to pardon his gun toting crackhead son first. 

I think Thomas' "special prosecutors don't count" suggestion takes care of that, right?

6 hours ago, JCauto said:

No, not a citizen although I've spent some years in the USA and graduated from school there.

What is it about the perfectly good sentence that you keep repeating that fascinates you? Do you require an explanation?

What can be - meaning the possibilities of the future - unburdened by what has been - meaning that those disadvantaged by the past (for example by racism) will not be further affected by those injustices that burdened them. There, now do you get it? It's catchy because it encompasses some complex issues but in a few words and in a way that those possessing sufficient intelligence can  understand it.

I too am glad that you're so pleased to be putting up a declining and sad figure against a dynamic younger woman who is going to run circles around him. If you're looking for why I'm confident, just imagine that you're on an electric boat that's sinking even though it can't float because it weighs so much, and there's a shark approximately 10 yards away...

“What can be - meaning the possibilities of the future - unburdened by what has been - meaning that those disadvantaged by the past (for example by racism) will not be further affected by those injustices that burdened them. There, now do you get it? It's catchy because it encompasses some complex issues but in a few words and in a way that those possessing sufficient intelligence can  understand it.“

British?

Where you a Harvard, Stanford or a Yale graduate?

Appreciate your concern for the American Citizens but we got this.

Does your country need your advice?

Well, the old saying “birds of the same feather flock together “ certainly is true.

Can you decipher her giggles while she attempts to think of a reply?

Edited by G_Money
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, transam said:

The other way round chap, you spout your support for Russia, led by a commie, spout about commie countries, and you are telling me you read nothing about commie stuff...........😂

Sunbeam, you don't like being called out about being a Red, probably a western country, you forget what you write here....Try being honest...🤗

Troll - name ONE 'commie rag' - but you cannot - you are just another ignorant wannabe. Do you think Russia is communist? You are living in the 1950s 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

17 hours ago, Yellowtail said:

The only reason she was picked for VP was because she is (kind of) a black woman. 

If she is chosen, it will only be because she is the only person they can get to run that can beat Trump. 

I think she picks Mayor Pete as her VP. 

Mayor Pete is gay - so you have the full woke set but, unfortunately, millions won't like it

17 hours ago, proton said:

Lincoln was the worst president, followed by that drunken perverted crook LBJ. 

The descendants of American slaves may have a different opinion than yours about Lincoln.

While LBJ loved his Cutty Sark Scotch I never read about any perverted actions.

J. Edgar Hoover on the other hand.  He would certainly be mates with a few on the forum.

Are you aware Trump doesn’t drink at all?

Edited by G_Money

59 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Troll - name ONE 'commie rag' - but you cannot - you are just another ignorant wannabe. Do you think Russia is communist? You are living in the 1950s 

You don't know what you are supporting, you can't even read where I am coming from, it's no wonder you think commie stuff is great...........🤕

On 7/24/2024 at 11:25 AM, Lacessit said:

Sure. He is awaiting sentencing on 34 felony counts of falsifying business records. Happy now?

Which will make no difference to his coming victory in November. It might even make him more popular.

Next.

• Love It 1

11 hours ago, Peabody said:

Too bad. She is going to get tagged for all of Biden's weaknesses.  Him resigning would let her almost wipe the slate clean. Rethugs could talk about the past, but she could make strong pleas for the future. 

No, Biden is already under the bus. EVERYTHING negative (that they can't pretend was Trump's fault) will be Biden's fault, and Kamala, the newly anointed one, will be a clean slate, strong on crime and the border and sound fiscal policies right up until elected. 

She'll pretend to be the same moderate Biden pretended to be before he was elected and swung hard left. 

So, Hillary back in as Secretary of State? 

2 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Mayor Pete is gay - so you have the full woke set but, unfortunately, millions won't like it

Only black and Hispanic men, and they've largely moved to Trump anyways. 

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1

16 hours ago, JCauto said:

I too am glad that you're so pleased to be putting up a declining and sad figure against a dynamic younger woman who is going to run circles around him.

If you actually knew why Trump won the first time, you'd know why he's likely to win against Harris this time. The electorate has had 3 years of Biden's disastrous rule and Harris will be just his second term, IMO.

I'm waiting to see if she cackles after she loses to the bad man.

15 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Which will make no difference to his coming victory in November. It might even make him more popular.

Next.

OK, here you are....

TooOld.png

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, transam said:

You don't know what you are supporting, you can't even read where I am coming from, it's no wonder you think commie stuff is great...........🤕

You keep calling me a commie - so you must be a fascist - indeed your obsession with my posts is very fascist 

1 hour ago, thaibeachlovers said:

If you actually knew why Trump won the first time, you'd know why he's likely to win against Harris this time. The electorate has had 3 years of Biden's disastrous rule and Harris will be just his second term, IMO.

I'm waiting to see if she cackles after she loses to the bad man.

If you actually knew why Obama won the first time and was re-elected, you'd know why she's likely to win against Trump this time. The electorate has had 4 years of Trump's disastrous rule and destruction of the rule of law and 3+ years of competent administration and an improving economy while staving off Russian aggression. I'm waiting to observe the usual pathetic claims of voter fraud and how the Democrats must surely have cheated to have such a landslide result rather than the Fascism, racism and misogyny being offered by the captive GOP.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

8 minutes ago, JCauto said:

If you actually knew why Obama won the first time and was re-elected, you'd know why she's likely to win against Trump this time. The electorate has had 4 years of Trump's disastrous rule and destruction of the rule of law and 3+ years of competent administration and an improving economy while staving off Russian aggression. I'm waiting to observe the usual pathetic claims of voter fraud and how the Democrats must surely have cheated to have such a landslide result rather than the Fascism, racism and misogyny being offered by the captive GOP.

I know why Obama won both times, it was because he pretended to be moderate, and did not turn hard-left until after he was reelected. Had Obama not turned hard left, Hillary would have beat Trump. 

As it was, she claimed for four years the election was stolen and that Trump was an illegitimate President. Remember? It's okay for the left to say an election is stolen. 

Name calling is all you have, really?

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

23 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I know why Obama won both times, it was because he pretended to be moderate, and did not turn hard-left until after he was reelected. Had Obama not turned hard left, Hillary would have beat Trump. 

As it was, she claimed for four years the election was stolen and that Trump was an illegitimate President. Remember? It's okay for the left to say an election is stolen. 

Name calling is all you have, really?

And you'd be wrong (to be fair, you're consistent which is somewhat a virtue). The reason he won is that he mobilized the Democrats, Independents and younger folks to get out and vote. As you may be aware, if turnout is high, GOP loses in pretty much any scenario. This is why Biden was going to lose and the Democrats were going to get whooped if he stayed in the race. 

Your assessment that Obama made a  "turn hard-left" is risible. He campaigned as a moderate and turned out to be Center-Right. Disappointing, but you deal with the situation you have not the one you wish you had. Being President is like steering a massive oil tanker, not like driving a highly tuned sports car. 

My post was riffing on the one I responded to and was in the same vein. My points on the election and likely impacts of Kamala Harris being the Democrat nominee are all over this thread, why pretend that "name calling is all you have" when the evidence that this is a complete fabrication is splattered all over pretty much every page of this thread? Oh, right, because that is the Far-Right playbook; just throw stuff at the opponents magnified by compliant social media by your billionaire backers and with support from Russia, China and Iran's misinformation machines and see whether any of it sticks. Typically, it's started with the lowest common denominator, racist dog-whistling and overt misogyny. What a surprise.

As we have on very rare occasions had some actual discussion of points rather than flinging poop, allow me to ask you a question that hopefully you can provide us some insight about. Why are Russia, China, Iran and North Korea all cheerleading and supporting the election of Donald Trump when they are America's adversaries?

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1