Aussie killed in Ao Nang allegedly by a knife wielding American

Adelante

That's two lives ruined. Makes my decision to never be out too late and my mothers advice not to talk to strangers a wise one. Hope it wasn't politics/money/a lady/ religion that caused it. RIP the Aussie.

knife wielding American

Randall Johnson, 43, is charged with causing the death of Liam Ross, 35, 

Lowlife foreigner

Want type of animal stabs another person, you settle disputes with your fists where I come from. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2

1 hour ago, DaLa said:

Hope it wasn't politics/money/a lady/ religion that caused it.

I would be willing to bet its about the election---- never seen so many arguments even among friends --when ever they have a vote there......

Oh well at least whoever he was going to vote for would have done 3 terms before he makes it home ............:coffee1:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

12 minutes ago, novacova said:

I was taught to settle disputes with my brain and mouth, if that doesn’t work, then run!

I see lots of these type.

Brainless and big mouth.

Mostly they would sucker punch, then run. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

knife wielding American

Randall Johnson, 43, is charged with causing the death of Liam Ross, 35, 

Lowlife foreigner

Want type of animal stabs another person, you settle disputes with your fists where I come from. 

queens bury rules dont apply in drunken street fights. pool ques, ashtrays, glasses, bottles broom or sticks

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

I see lots of these type.

Brainless and big mouth.

Mostly they would sucker punch, then run. 

I never see these types and unlike knuckleheads certainly never congregate with such 

4 minutes ago, novacova said:

I never see these types and unlike knuckleheads certainly never congregate with such 

You got get out more, lots of knuckleheadless people about these days. 

• Haha 1

12 minutes ago, SAFETY FIRST said:

You got get out more, lots of knuckleheadless people about these days. 

Sure there, just don’t hang out with boozers and trouble makers. And certainly wouldn’t engage with anyone that would try to flair up some immature ego based incident, I’ll leave that to the pea brained tough guy syndrome folks to weed themselves off the earth.

39 minutes ago, novacova said:

Sure there, just don’t hang out with boozers and trouble makers. And certainly wouldn’t engage with anyone that would try to flair up some immature ego based incident, I’ll leave that to the pea brained tough guy syndrome folks to weed themselves off the earth.

I agree but these days 'pea brained tough guy syndrome' is very rare. 

What's common these days are the loser, no hoper, snowflake type that pulls out a knife. The type that get offended by comments on social media, real weirdos. 

The type that can't simply scroll down past a comment they don't agree with, they must reply with hostility, always antagonizing comments. 

Edited by SAFETY FIRST
  • Confused 3

I was in Phuket at a local pub when a British muay Thai boxer got into it with a U.S. Marine, got whooped and embarrassed in front of everybody. He then goes to the nearest 7/11, steals a knife, follows the guy home and stabbed him to death.

He did some years in Thailand but I think they ended up shipping back to the UK where he did some years but eventually let go. I imagine the same thing will happen here. Two years banged up in Thailand, shipped back to the U.S. where he'll get a sharp lawyer who will claim self defense, couple years, out. Just speculation.

• Thumbs Up 1

13 hours ago, grumpyoldman said:

I was in Phuket at a local pub when a British muay Thai boxer got into it with a U.S. Marine, got whooped and embarrassed in front of everybody. He then goes to the nearest 7/11, steals a knife, follows the guy home and stabbed him to death.

He did some years in Thailand but I think they ended up shipping back to the UK where he did some years but eventually let go. I imagine the same thing will happen here. Two years banged up in Thailand, shipped back to the U.S. where he'll get a sharp lawyer who will claim self defense, couple years, out. Just speculation.

I remember that. Didn't he try to cross into Cambodia before he was caught?

Edited by South