Kamala Harris Former Prosecutor v Convicted Criminal Energizing the Presidential Race

Social Media

9 minutes ago, candide said:

Lol. Fiscal years end at the end of september, I thought you new that! So Q1-Q3 2021 are on Trump. 😀

Then, in which textbook or economic report is it written that the impact of an economic crisis must end after H2 2021?

I was not reporting fiscal years. Figures were taken and used from the graph at quarter year stages.

Extra borrowing did end (briefly) after Q2 '21. Then it ramped up and stayed up under good ole Bidenomics. 

Here you can see better how the borrowing gas escalated:

https://fiscaldata.treasury.gov/americas-finance-guide/#:~:text=The 2024 fiscal year began,and ends September 30%2C 2024.&text=The 2023 fiscal year began,and ended September 30%2C 2023.&text=A regular Statement and Account,published from time to time.

image.png.e700d81ed5f7bfd98b9d591ab944cfff.png

20 hours ago, TedG said:

What does that have to do with the topic?   Or make you don't under were spending orginates. 

The topic is about Harris vs Trump (who didn't understand the medical part of Covid at all)

"Or make you don't under were spending orginates."  Could you state that in proper English please?

18 hours ago, JCauto said:

I'll admit I don't carry the gravitas of Scott Baio but then again, who does? Perhaps that's why he's not done anything since "Joanie Loves Chachi" or whatever that short-lived "Happy Days" spinoff was called. He's too tired from lifting all the water on the Right for all these years.

No, pardner, I wasn't presenting myself as the lantern to light the way for y'all. Just suggesting that when you observe that nobody of any talent, originality or style is endorsing your team, you might want to question why that is. 

Just suggesting that when you observe that nobody of any talent, originality or style is endorsing your team, you might want to question why that is.

Perhaps we just don't care that much if entertainers don't endorse our team.

They are only performers, not that important.

18 hours ago, JCauto said:

So your answer to my question was "No, actually, I haven't seen anyone on the Left treating their political leaders like Messiahs". Thanks for participating! 

I haven't seen any one on the right treating a political leader like the Messiah either.

I don't take anyone seriously that thinks Harris will make a good POTUS.

2 hours ago, Roo Island said:

Trump said he would balance the budget. Just another of his thousands of lies. And you guys fall for it.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/white-house/trump-broke-his-promise-fix-debt-he-ll-blame-congress-n981866

and?

We've known Trump lies since 2015, because he wanted to be a politician and we all know that politicians lie, Don't we?

• Sad 1

8 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

and?

We've known Trump lies since 2015, because he wanted to be a politician and we all know that politicians lie, Don't we?

Name a Democrat who does not ie. 

• Love It 1

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

You said previously that from 2021-2024 the debt levelled off. That is incorrect as shown by the link below:

https://fred.stlouisfed.org/graph/?id=GFDEBTN,

Now, from Q1 '21 TO Q1 '24 the debt has risen by a further 6.4T, with only H2 '21 significantly affected by Covid,

Most of Trump's extraordinary extra debt total (4T) was accrued in 2020 due to the Covid outbreak.

The debt certainly has not "levelled off" under Biden - it has taken off again and is now up by 1T per quarter. Insane.

Refer to the graph in the link. It's the original data from the source of the information. 

1 minute ago, JCauto said:

Oh but you do! That's why they trot out those paragons of mediocrity at any opportunity they can, and they keep having to find new introductory tunes to play since as soon as they play a banger, the artist who created it says "cease and desist" because they don't want to be associated with the GOP and their awful policies.

Do you understand that the only reason people even know that Kid Rock and Scott Baio even exist is because the Right is desperately trying to find some celebrity - ANYONE - to speak on their behalf.

Only sick people will endorse such a moron.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I haven't seen any one on the right treating a political leader like the Messiah either.

I don't take anyone seriously that thinks Harris will make a good POTUS.

Disingenuous. Of course you haven't! You're able to participate in practically any discussion about politics in the USA, but nope, never seen one o' them Trump as the Messiah images or any of those guys who cover their monster trucks in Trump flags etc. 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, JCauto said:

I'll admit I don't carry the gravitas of Scott Baio but then again, who does? Perhaps that's why he's not done anything since "Joanie Loves Chachi" or whatever that short-lived "Happy Days" spinoff was called. He's too tired from lifting all the water on the Right for all these years.

No, pardner, I wasn't presenting myself as the lantern to light the way for y'all. Just suggesting that when you observe that nobody of any talent, originality or style is endorsing your team, you might want to question why that is. 

You think that the hollywood elite is the litmus test??? HAHAHAHAHA

• Confused 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, nauseus said:

He didn't get 8 years! You fell for your own nbc nonsense. Read it and weep. 🤣

LOL. Did he get the two weeks he needed for his amazing Health Care plan? How about the two weeks for his infrastructure plan? Who "fell" for it?

• Like 2

2 hours ago, JCauto said:

Refer to the graph in the link. It's the original data from the source of the information. 

It's not up-to-date. Mine is,

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, JCauto said:

LOL. Did he get the two weeks he needed for his amazing Health Care plan? How about the two weeks for his infrastructure plan? Who "fell" for it?

Idiotic deflection.

• Haha 1

The Honeymoon phase will not last until Nov 5th.  The attack ads are being planned by both sides. Of course the Dem VP nominee is still unknown.  Harris has been in public office for many years and something will pop up in the next 100 days.  The digging up on Trump has been ongoing since 2015 so new things are will be hard to come by. The obvious target on the Republican ticket will be Vance.  Let's see what the Harris campaign can dig up on Vance. 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Gecko123 said:

Despite all the honeymoon talk, I don't see the enthusiasm level for Harris dying down any time soon.

Sometimes one peaks too early. I am going back So Cal soon and I'm curious to see what the enthusiasm level for Kamala Harris is actually like.