Trump's pick of JD Vance a hopefully fatal mistake for his maga fascist movement

34 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jd-vance-calls-jennifer-aniston-disgusting-for-cat-ladies-clap-back

The “cat ladies” slur had prompted Aniston to respond with a post on Instagram to her 50 million followers on Thursday. “I truly can’t believe this is coming from a potential VP of The United States. All I can say is… Mr. Vance, I pray that your daughter is fortunate enough to bear children of her own one day.”

Now the many cat ladies on the forum ain't gonna be voting for Trump! OH NO. For you wannabe cat ladies, in the literal sense, I mean, 

image.png.82cd0bd9fb236749d2d669d3575f1542.png

Edited by BigStar
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, earlinclaifornia said:

https://www.thedailybeast.com/jd-vance-calls-jennifer-aniston-disgusting-for-cat-ladies-clap-back

The “cat ladies” slur had prompted Aniston to respond with a post on Instagram to her 50 million followers on Thursday. “I truly can’t believe this is coming from a potential VP of The United States. All I can say is… Mr. Vance, I pray that your daughter is fortunate enough to bear children of her own one day.”

Another leftist "praying" for effect. 

• Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's always a great idea to insult a significant chunk of the electorate.

Seriously, you should try try the "he didn't really mean what he said" lie, like when Trump said we wouldn't need any more elections if he won.

You would of course think that.

image.png.ea9a324d765ae2f9997f546dff872e86.png

So that ain't happenin'. Taking Trump out of context and twisting his meaning works for the gullible, however.

Now it's amusing to see all the backpedaling and whitewashing of Kamala as the coronation nears. One article I read recently noted that the Biden admin didn't botther to groom her to be prez 'cause they never imagined she'd ever try to be prez. Whoops.

Edited by BigStar
  • Love It 1

9 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

It's always a great idea to insult a significant chunk of the electorate.

Seriously, you should try try the "he didn't really mean what he said" lie, like when Trump said we wouldn't need any more elections if he won.

Yet virtually everyone on the left is constantly mocking and insulting everyone that supports Trump, but of course it's a great idea when you guys do it. 

And it's not like there are any motherless cat-women that were going to change their vote. 

• Thumbs Up 1

17 minutes ago, BigStar said:

Now it's amusing to see all the backpedaling and whitewashing of Kamala as the coronation nears. One article I read recently noted that the Biden admin didn't botther to groom her to be prez 'cause they never imagined she'd ever try to be prez. Whoops.

Last week in Thailand I watched some YouTube montages of MSM pundits praising Harris for being Border Czar, then flash forward to election year, and the same pundits are claiming she was never Border Czar.

I hope I downloaded one or two since I'm back where YouTube is blocked. I'm in the subway, where links are hard to come by.

No wonder fewer and fewer people believe the MSM. 

Edited by impulse
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

I'm not from the left, but like many, we can't wrap our heads around why anyone would support such a terrible politician. Try to defend his bs. And follow dodgy media outlets. Boggles our mind.

I know you are not from the left, if you were, you would support Trump, you are of the left that's why can never support any of your positions. 

In any event, it is not use boggling your mind, it came like that. 

• Confused 4

On 7/25/2024 at 10:23 PM, TedG said:

None of you people can cite any examples of how project 2025 is fascist.  Does everyone on the left post without thinking about the topic?  

Sorry for the crude language, but that's the only way to explain "PROJECT 2025": In our days and age, anything fascist like it gives out a horrible stench. It stinks, we don't need to turn it over to make sure what a POS that it is. However, there are some, like you, keep lapping at it as if manna from heaven. Spread it all over your face if you will, we don't give a shlt to your piece of shlt. In short we don't care to give legitimacy to anything fascist in our society these days: the Heritage Foundation definitely something that needs to be flushed down, it only pops up at the neck of the toilet bowl thanks to the media attention. And your MAGA effort to legitimize it.

In short, the way you try to engage any debate about your shltty project series 2025 is akin to asking the rest of us to engage in a debate regarding any piece of dog shlt we often encountered on our morning walk, ie daily life. The majority of the democratic (human) race just hold our nose and try to hose it off. MAGA shrill can hurt our ears, but some of us are endowed with remarkable ability to filter out garbage and waste, especially when it comes to fecal matters.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, HappyExpat57 said:

You're a one-trick pony. People explain in sufficient detail the questions you ask, then you reply
"So, you are not able to cite any examples of (fill in the blank) either, correct?"

Lame. Seriously lame.

I'm the "one-trick pony", yet it's you that is unable to provide a single example and is totally reliant on posting links to articles you likely never read and clearly do not understand. 

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Roo Island said:

Ok. Why isn't it facist?

You have claimed Project 2024 is "Facist <sic> to the core.", yet you are unable to provide a single example of how it is fascist. 

Now, because are not able to support your false claim, you want to put the onus on me to show how Project 2024 is not fascist. 

I think it a safe bet you are not even able to define fascist. 

• Sad 1
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

50 minutes ago, transam said:

Forgetting which Party Trump represents, who in their right mind would vote for an obvious nutter ...........?  😬

If I where an Ai Gun (I'm not) I'd vote for Trump  not just to upset the apple cart but he seems to have his head screwed on correctly, (on most issues) I'd also vote for RFKjr but he's not in the running it seems.

• Sad 2

This is wild how the anti Vance in the USA has Trump second guessing the choice:

Old and Senile Don the Con has a realistic chance of winning but given his age and very fragile mental condition Shady JD can become the next President. It is important to learn more about Shady JD - we know all we need to know about Don the CON.

We are learning more and more about Shady JD. Now that we have started to learn some of his beliefs such as:

Childless women are Cat Ladies

Women should stay in an abusive relationship. His mother was married five times and had multiple other men in her life. She said they were all abusive. Shady JD should tell us which of those abusive men his mother should have stayed with.

Families with children should get more votes (vote on behalf of children)

Shady JD saying “QAnon Shaman” would be “a fun guy to have a beer with.”

Not condemning ugly attacks on his wife by his own party

Shady JD supporting Marjorie Taylor Green by saying he "believes it’s fine for a Congressman to believe “crazy things” (apparently he thinks she is a congressman and not a congresswomen!)

Women should not be allowed to have an abortion under any circumstances

His statement on prosecuting any women from Ohio if they travel to another state for an abortion

Not wanting to prove if he ever graduated from Yale law school, and if he did why did he not take the bar exam.

So many more skeletons in Shady Jd's closet.

We know Don the Con is old and senile and if elected he may only last six months, and Shady JD becomes the President - we should have all the answers.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 2

1 minute ago, HappyExpat57 said:

Well, when everyone else gets the point, maybe you're the problem. You're either not smart enough to engage in these topics or you're trolling. I'd venture to say you are unable to provide a single example of how you're not a troll, so only one thing left. Unless you WANT to admit you ARE trolling.

No, if the "point" is that Project 2024 is fascist, then clearly everyone else is not getting the point, first because no one on the right thinks that, and no one on the left here can provide even a single example of how Project 2024 is fascist. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

No, if the "point" is that Project 2024 is fascist, then clearly everyone else is not getting the point, first because no one on the right thinks that, and no one on the left here can provide even a single example of how Project 2024 is fascist. 

What the hell is "Project 2024?"

• Like 2