Trump Campaign Accuses Kamala Harris of Campaign Finance Violations

Social Media

2 hours ago, stevenl said:

Always fun when Trump supporters complain about others lying.

I see you’re another one that can’t comment on which of the two are lying the most.

Love is blind.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 hours ago, Dr B said:

If it requires soical media to teach you that, you must be a VERY slow learner.

Social media just reinforces what I already know.

It works perfectly in your case too.

3 minutes ago, stevenl said:

That's been settled a long time ago already. Trump is clearly the lying champion.

Pretty lousy attempt at deflecting.

A person with 6th grade English class could understand the link was about Biden/Harris.

Never too late to go back to school.

Are all liberals that dense?

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

7 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

Republican leaders urge colleagues to steer clear of racist and sexist attacks on Harris

Updated 11:25 PM GMT+7, July 24, 2024

WASHINGTON (AP) — Republican leaders are warning party members against using overtly racist and sexist attacks against Vice President Kamala Harris, as they and former President Donald Trump’s campaign scramble to adjust to the reality of a new Democratic rival less than four months before Election Day.

“This election will be about policies and not personalities,” House Speaker Mike Johnson told reporters after the meeting.

“This is not personal with regard to Kamala Harris,” he added, “and her ethnicity or her gender have nothing to do with this whatsoever.”

The admonitions came after some members and Trump allies began to cast Harris, a former district attorney, attorney general and senator, as a “DEI” hire — a reference to diversity, equity and inclusion initiatives.

https://apnews.com/article/trump-harris-attacks-johnson-hudson-76f8e90d24004e49449087787ac031a5

So what your eluding to is having 

Byron Donalds

burgess owens

john james

Wesley hunt

Vivek

tim scott  

and other people of color call Out bidens checks the box hire ,kharris! 

Edited by riclag
  • Confused 1

2 hours ago, G_Money said:

Pretty lousy attempt at deflecting.

A person with 6th grade English class could understand the link was about Biden/Harris.

Never too late to go back to school.

Are all liberals that dense?

Only indicating it doesn't matter since Trump has taken the thrown already and put it far out of reach for anyone else.

And I don't need to ask the obvious question since all Trump fans obviously are that dense.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Wrwest said:

Trump Party will be doing all they can to find something to invalidate their impending election problems.

As they should, after all the lies, lawfare, impeachments, and hoaxes against Trump. Go after the leftist thugs using their own tactics.

image.png.6bb1a54dce2e49cb3e23835e59add0c3.png

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, jerrymahoney said:

She had an affair with Brown and received plum appointments 30 years ago -- but 'slept her way to the top' is plain not accurate.

LATimes headline from 1994

2 More Brown Associates Get Well-Paid Posts -- The Speaker appoints his frequent companion and a longtime friend to state boards as his hold on his own powerful position wanes.

Nov. 29, 1994 12 AM PT

Hmm, I don't know Willie Brown, but seems he had an issue keeping his Willie in his pants.

That some others had an affair with him, doesn't make JonnyF's claim that Kamala slept her way to the top inaccurate

3 hours ago, stevenl said:

Only indicating it doesn't matter since Trump has taken the thrown already and put it far out of reach for anyone else.

And I don't need to ask the obvious question since all Trump fans obviously are that dense.

Deflection again.  Liberal tactic when confused and have no answer.

Watch the link again and point out Trump.

44 minutes ago, NickyLouie said:

Kamala is rumored to have selected Hillary as her vice president.

Kamala may want to reconsider that decision.

People mysteriously are found dead when dealing with or in the way of the Clintons.

If someone thinks Hillary is going to be second string for Harris, think again.

Clinton will insert the knife so deep in Harris’s back she’ll make Tony Perkins (Psycho) look an amateur.

Nothing will stop Hillary from getting back into the race.

IMG_3139.jpeg

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Tug said:

Vance is an opertunist pure and simple all the republicans know what happens to their career if they don’t fluff trump.the reality of the trump presidency was a 23% addition to our national debt over a MILLION dead Americans in large part of trump’s mishandling of Covid (there were plenty of competent republicans to handle Covid)trumps malignant narcissism unfortunately wouldn’t allow him to get out of the way,btw that behavior is manifest in everything he does.looks like Iran has the bomb thanks trump!the largest one day loss in stockmarket history the greatest loss of jobs in history sorry skippy but the fact remains trump was horrible and I just scratched the surface of the sheer failure of trumps (term) fiasco.

You are a silly little mexican import aren't you... tequila

• Confused 1

9 hours ago, CallumWK said:

Hmm, I don't know Willie Brown,

well then here it is -- hot news from 13 AUG 2020:

How 29-year-old Kamala Harris began an affair with powerful San Francisco politician Willie Brown, then 60 and married, who appointed her to two lucrative positions only to dump her after he was voted first black mayor of the city

Brown is notorious for his love of sports cars, flash designer suits and for being named one of the world's 10 sexiest men by Playgirl magazine

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8623781/Kamala-Harris-affair-San-Franciscos-black-mayor-Willie-Brown.html

12 hours ago, riclag said:

So what your eluding to is having 

I wasn't eluding to anything -- those were quotes from Republican House Speaker Johnson.:

“This is not personal with regard to Kamala Harris,” he added, “and her ethnicity or her gender have nothing to do with this whatsoever.”

8 hours ago, G_Money said:

Deflection again.  Liberal tactic when confused and have no answer.

Watch the link again and point out Trump.

It doesn't matter clearly is not a deflection.

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, NickyLouie said:

Kamala is rumored to have selected Hillary as her vice president.

Many rumours, this one being totally unbelievable.

• Thumbs Up 1

42 minutes ago, stevenl said:

It doesn't matter clearly is not a deflection.

It was a deflection.  Nothing to do with Trump.

Until you wrongly made it a Trump issue.

So which  of the two in the link told the most lies? 

I realize you’re STUMPED without a way out.

You have already lost face so to quote one of your beloved evil female liberals.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE 

IMG_3149.jpeg

19 minutes ago, G_Money said:

It was a deflection.  Nothing to do with Trump.

Until you wrongly made it a Trump issue.

So which  of the two in the link told the most lies? 

I realize you’re STUMPED without a way out.

You have already lost face so to quote one of your beloved evil female liberals.

WHAT DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE 

IMG_3149.jpeg

It shows how totally superfluous your question was. A pity you don't get the basic common sense.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

People mysteriously are found dead when dealing with or in the way of the Clintons.

I certainly would not want to be the only person standing between HRC and an ice cream cone on a hot day.  Let alone between her and the presidency.

If someone thinks Hillary is going to be second string for Harris, think again.

Clinton will insert the knife so deep in Harris’s back she’ll make Tony Perkins (Psycho) look an amateur.

Nothing will stop Hillary from getting back into the race.

LOLOLOLOL! Sure, why not? Nothing is sticking so far, let's see....we tried turning her into the Joker, that didn't work. Let's double down on racism and misogyny, wait, hold on, why are our leaders telling us not to? THAT'S WHO WE ARE AND WHAT WE DO! What about Hunter Biden's schlong! Or...Sleepy Joe's too old to run, he needs to resign immediately! Whoops, now we've got the old and sleepy guy. Impeach Kamala Harris for the border! Oh, why didn't we do that when we tried to impeach Mayorkas for the border? She's an anti-semite! Oh, what do you mean she's married to a Jew? She's a childless cat lady! Who helped raise her stepkids in a mixed family like so many other Americans (you're aware the divorce rate in the USA > 50% right?). 

And here we are. Hilary Clinton. E-mails! LOLOLOLOL!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Skipalongcassidy said:

You are a silly little mexican import aren't you... tequila

Huh are saying I’m a Mexican?im a white American not a Mexican but I did have the good fortune of going to the 3rd grade in puerto Vallarta,I’ve had many close Mexican friends over the years,surfed many great spots all along Baja,I’ve spent many happy weeks exploring the sea of Cortez in my youth,my family has a land lease in San Carlos but nope I’m American not Mexican.do love the people and culture foods great to!are you American or just some random internet guy trying to eek out a living?

• Haha 1