Biden Speech From Oval Office Withdrew from Reelection to Unite Democrats

Social Media

5 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

You are confusing yourself with a party procedure and the constitution.

No. The DNC isn't bound to choose THAT fiat "installation" procedure. IF they cared so much about democracy as they claim, then holdin a primary would be much MORE democratic because the voters themselves could decide. They didn't like Kamala before, and her polling is the lowest of any VP in the last 30 years. So the DNC knows they wouldn't choose her. That's why they're not allowing it.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, marin said:

Lots of sugar in Kool Aid, not good for your health.  

Speak for yourself. Do you need help avoiding reversion to the usual leftist personal attacks?

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1

4 hours ago, riclag said:

Dem party democracy, elites rule !

Biden allies say 'elites' are disenfranchising voters who want the president to stay in.

Members of the party's base, particularly Black and Latino voters, are warning that efforts to push Biden out of the 2024 race are undemocratic.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/2024-election/biden-allies-try-turn-pressure-campaign-back-democratic-party-insiders-rcna162785

Fact is that the cause of the justified frustration/Anger within the working middle class is the direct result of both major parties elites. Serious structural changes are needed. No chance unless the working middle class comes together … I wish, but don’t think it stands a chance. Irony … the interests are the same among us leaning left of center and those leaning right of center.

1 hour ago, NativeBob said:

watched it on CNN. Yes it was pre-recorded, but funny thing you might missed - it was recorded many times. Seems that he fainted few times or drooled or whatever. He looks pathetic and viscous simultaneously.  

Gee that’s funny I watched it live no fainting no drooling just an elderly president passing the torch in a prepared competent manner much like the RESULTS he’s gotten during his tenure as president.Now I know many of the trump supporters are miffed that Kamala is keeping the bully pulpit the dem infrastructure for running the campaign and the money to campaign on.Trump was hoping for disarray as well as the trump supporters.something I’ve noticed is the most vocal trump supporters here aren’t even American or eligible to vote…….anyway thank you for your service and accomplishments president Biden and as usual it was brilliant how you neatly passed the torch with an intact campaign machine primed and running!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the statement "saving our democracy" is a lie. IMO only those that believe Democrat propaganda think American democracy is in jeopardy.

What's undemocratic is trying to remove the opponent by misusing the judicial system.

Anyway, Biden was obviously reading the speech, so it was whatever his handlers wrote.

I watched the speech and he looked very strange, as though he had been drugged or something. His head never moved and he wasn't looking at the camera.

BTW, he told a huge lie that I heard- apparently he appointed the first black woman to SCOTUS.

Even though he was obviously reading the speech he still got confused in parts, and said IMO nonsensical things. No doubt the speech is going to be analysed in depth and those lapses exposed.

I always find it strange a person who is probably sucking on the social welfare teat in his home country should be so critical of Biden and his government. And supportive of a candidate who wants to cut social welfare, so he can give tax cuts to billionaires.

Quite weird, really.

• Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Tug said:

trump supporters are miffed that Kamala is keeping the bully pulpit the dem infrastructure for running the campaign and the money to campaign on.

In fact, Kamala's such a weak DEI candidate that the RNC prefers her to a stronger candidate the voters themselves would have put forward IF the DNC had let them have a primary. JD Vance will probably have a tougher debate now, however.

True, why should Kamala get all the money that donors gave to Biden? Hee hee. That MAY violate FEC rules, though it's racist and misogynist to wonder about it. We'll see.

34 minutes ago, Tug said:

it was brilliant how you neatly passed the torch with an intact campaign machine primed and running!!

It was brilliant how neatly the DNC stabbed Biden in the back and grabbed the torch away from him as he was clinging to it. Of course those same campaign hacks want to keep their jobs, so after lying about Biden's mental health and loyally insisting he was staying in the race, they all stabbed him in the back too. Leftist thugs. Kamala all the way! 🙂 

Edited by BigStar
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Tug said:

Gee that’s funny I watched it live no fainting no drooling just an elderly president passing the torch in a prepared competent manner much like the RESULTS he’s gotten during his tenure as president.Now I know many of the trump supporters are miffed that Kamala is keeping the bully pulpit the dem infrastructure for running the campaign and the money to campaign on.Trump was hoping for disarray as well as the trump supporters.something I’ve noticed is the most vocal trump supporters here aren’t even American or eligible to vote…….anyway thank you for your service and accomplishments president Biden and as usual it was brilliant how you neatly passed the torch with an intact campaign machine primed and running!!

No torch but I think he passed something else. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, Lacessit said:

I always find it strange a person who is probably sucking on the social welfare teat in his home country should be so critical of Biden and his government. And supportive of a candidate who wants to cut social welfare, so he can give tax cuts to billionaires.

Quite weird, really.

I have a feeling some of them supplement their meager subsidy with a bit of paid trolling……..

1 hour ago, nauseus said:

Who is this? Judge Higgot presiding? GTFOOH

No it was a jury of Trumps peers in open court of law.

You obviously missed it.

Or was it, as I predicted, that you would never accept any indictment, prosecution or conviction of Trump?!

3 minutes ago, Chomper Higgot said:

No it was a jury of Trumps peers in open court of law.

You obviously missed it.

Or was it, as I predicted, that you would never accept any indictment, prosecution or conviction of Trump?!

As I predicted? Better take that flawed crystal ball beck to the magic joke shop.

• Thumbs Up 1

3 hours ago, marin said:

Riclag, thanks for opening that door. 

The insurrectionists led by Trump. The bottom guy is convicted and serving time as we debate. 

5ff9ff71d184b30018aadf11.webp

TELEMMGLPICT000248112349_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq-T4kfk2E7Bk76KF4nn1llvmXdVnV7X8gBGX3Byu3NRE.webp

Stop deflecting ! The topic is bidens speech! Passing the torch over to a young new generation!

His & kharris supporters aren’t indicative of American past policies.

These far left radicals appease terrorist proxies such as Hamas and fund Iran whos leaders chant death to my country !

• Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, JonnyF said:

I still haven't seen him.

All I have is a tweet to drop out of the race and a dodgy voice recording. During that recording Harris said "It's great to have you on the reco.... uh the call". 😄

Have they got him tied up in the basement somewhere? Come out, Come out wherever you are - Joe. 

Can someone remind him he is still President?

Seems pretty aware still.

• Haha 1

biden gaslighting in his speech about the lowest illegal border crossing!

biden / harris broke the record for the largest illegal crossings in American history during their disastrous attempt at calling for a surge to the border.

https://apnews.com/article/biden-speech-transcript-campaign-withdrawal-432dc25a5af4ddebf75d73bfcc0fa72a

• Agree 1

3 hours ago, candide said:

Talking about teleprompter... 😀

Trump blames 'airports' gaffe on teleprompter

https://www.bbc.com/news/48885319

Make sense. Now, was it raining in the Oval Office?

What happens to Biden when he's got no teleprompter at all and tries to think was evident for all the world to see during the debate.🤣

• Love It 1

8 hours ago, stevenl said:

I think AOC is right, but there is no choice at this point. So the party will be united behind Harris.

Has to be somebody more qualified than her the county doesn't need her far left agenda. Read and article today that she is the farthest left of all Dems and that includes Bernie Sanders. IMHO this is very scary.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

3 hours ago, Tug said:

I have a feeling some of them supplement their meager subsidy with a bit of paid trolling……..

And you are on top of the list

• Haha 1
  • Agree 1

16 minutes ago, flexomike said:

Has to be somebody more qualified than her the county doesn't need her far left agenda. Read and article today that she is the farthest left of all Dems and that includes Bernie Sanders. IMHO this is very scary.

Time to be more selective on what you read and start thinking for yourself.

• Haha 2