Online 90 day report

can you post an image of the bottom left of the PDF approval they sent you that shows the next report date? 

Just curious, when does your current extension run out? I ask because several people got "short" 90 day report dates because it only approved them until their current stay stamp expired 

Might not be why yours was short though 😕 just a thought

• Agree 1

8 minutes ago, ancharee said:

Applied yesterday 24th July today got confirmation has been approved, says report again 28 July 

Are you due to renew your annual extension on that date, because if you are, they won't renew you a further 90 days, happened to me.

Took my passport with application in, they gave me my passport back and said once approved, will provide me with a new 90 days, as they did.

I didn't like not having a new 90 days, but they said it is the way the system works and of course I had no issue, show the pending stamp date if anyone asks in the mean time.

Edited by 4MyEgo
  • Thumbs Up 1

48 minutes ago, Tod Daniels said:

can you post an image of the bottom left of the PDF approval they sent you that shows the next report date? 

Just curious, when does your current extension run out? I ask because several people got "short" 90 day report dates because it only approved them until their current stay stamp expired 

Might not be why yours was short though 😕 just a thought

Hi can't do the photo as useless on phone but this is what it says. This is not a extension of stay notify your address again on 28th July 2024

49 minutes ago, 4MyEgo said:

Are you due to renew your annual extension on that date, because if you are, they won't renew you a further 90 days, happened to me.

Took my passport with application in, they gave me my passport back and said once approved, will provide me with a new 90 days, as they did.

I didn't like not having a new 90 days, but they said it is the way the system works and of course I had no issue, show the pending stamp date if anyone asks in the mean time.

My annual extension is due February 2025

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Tod Daniels said:

Well if that's the case, it's definitely time to slog on out to your immigration office and get it sorted out
😞 never heard of that happening (which doesn't mean it has NEVER happened just that I never heard about it 😛 )

Yes it's a pain in the ass as it's a 230k round trip 

• Confused 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

This past Monday, I applied online. Was rejected on Tuesday, with a note to report to immigration.  Thursday, I drove 2 hours to Udon Thani.  In and out of immigration in less than 1 minute. No issues.

This was my first 90 day report after renew visa.

• Like 2

On 7/25/2024 at 7:46 PM, ancharee said:

Yes it's a pain in the ass as it's a 230k round trip 

I am in the same boat as you, about a 200km round trip.

Have you thought of ringing them.

I remember last time I did my 90 days on line, I got an email back the next day saying declined, contact your immigration office.

I rang them, explained, and they said hmm, try again, I did, and the 90 days was approved, perhaps there was a glitch in the system, I would contact immigration and then try again, if they say to, might save you that dreaded round trip.

Edited by 4MyEgo

On 7/28/2024 at 3:21 PM, 4MyEgo said:

I am in the same boat as you, about a 200km round trip.

Have you thought of ringing them.

I remember last time I did my 90 days on line, I got an email back the next day saying declined, contact your immigration office.

I rang them, explained, and they said hmm, try again, I did, and the 90 days was approved, perhaps there was a glitch in the system, I would contact immigration and then try again, if they say to, might save you that dreaded round trip.

Thanks, yes i did that he said apply again on the 28th  but the next day I got the same message giving me 4 days , going to immigration today

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, ancharee said:

Thanks, yes i did that he said apply again on the 28th  but the next day I got the same message giving me 4 days , going to immigration today

That's unfortunate, let us know what happened after you go to immigration, just out of curiosity thanks.

21 hours ago, 4MyEgo said:

That's unfortunate, let us know what happened after you go to immigration, just out of curiosity thanks.

Hi, As soon as i walked into immigration office the IO said he phoned Bangkok and was told there was a problem and they are updating the system , anyway all done now .

• Thanks 1