Riots by bidens/ harris new vision for America

riclag

26 minutes ago, riclag said:

Because we see the left historically is the most violent group through out.

Lets expose the real threat to democracy & the republic, by showing moments from organizations harris supported !

Seattle Police defend response to weekend Black Lives Matter protests, deny violation of court’s use-of-force limits.

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/seattle-police-defend-response-to-weekend-black-lives-matter-protests-deny-violation-of-courts-use-of-force-limits/

we’ve seen this group in many violent scenes recently and in the past!

Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis!

IMG_2800.jpeg.bd5c3841a65f2aa8b9180af7428c2c74.jpeg

https://www.denverpost.com/2017/09/01/yes-antifa-is-the-moral-equivalent-of-neo-nazis/

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, riclag said:

we’ve seen this group in many violent scenes recently and in the past!

Yes, antifa is the moral equivalent of neo-Nazis!e-moral-equivalent-of-neo-nazis/

Antifa is anti fascist, therefore anti Nazi. Though their may be parties who have opted the outward trappings of Antifa demonstrators

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

I thoroughly dislike Nazism, but as far as I know the Nazi Party is not banned in the USA; another weird aspect of US policy.

4 minutes ago, MrJ2U said:

Fear mongering MAGA nutcase.

Just American  old timer who has seen it all and wants to expose the radical wing of the left!

Since you insulted me , Im gonna include you to my special room for leftest trolls!

Have a comfortable life!

• Sad 1
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Antifa is anti fascist, therefore anti Nazi. Though their may be parties who have opted the outward trappings of Antifa demonstrators

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antifa_(United_States)

I thoroughly dislike Nazism, but as far as I know the Nazi Party is not banned in the USA; another weird aspect of US policy.

referring to the many faces of evil in Antifa , they morph into many destructive characteristics.

San Diego Superior Court Judge Daniel Goldstein said that the trial proved to him that antifa exists as an organization that appears to “have funding and they have an ability to make contact and morph into other things very quickly in many different jurisdictions.”

https://www.courthousenews.com/judge-sentences-protesters-in-san-diego-antifa-case-to-up-to-two-years-in-jail/#:~:text=in to CasePortal-,Judge sentences protesters in San Diego antifa case to up,speech of right-wing protesters.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, spidermike007 said:

Netanyahu is an extremist madman. She was wise to distance herself from him. Biden helped Israel alot. Too much, in my opinion. 

That is immoral.Hamas stinks and needs to be stopped. But, there has to be a better way than taking out 40,000 women and children. That is civilian slaughter. 

quote "That is immoral. Hamas stinks and needs to be stopped. But, there has to be a better way than taking out 40,000 women and children. That is civilian slaughter."

Another term that could be used is genocide.

https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=genocide+definition&sca_esv=d7a9dca790d176ff&sca_upv=1&sxsrf=ADLYWIJQ2cvO_TNqBn7qzgAg-83mUhqQ7w%3A1721973726938&source=hp&ei=3jujZrb0NrGhnesPivTtgAs&iflsig=AL9hbdgAAAAAZqNJ7uiWlxdXsW-Kj3hnpcq4gQam0tgj&oq=genocide&gs_lp=Egdnd3Mtd2l6IghnZW5vY2lkZSoCCAAyDBAjGIAEGBMYJxiKBTIMECMYgAQYExgnGIoFMggQABiABBjLATIIEAAYgAQYywEyCBAAGIAEGMsBMggQABiABBjLATIIEAAYgAQYywEyCBAAGIAEGMsBMggQABiABBjLATIIEAAYgAQYywFIlDxQAFjjJnAAeACQAQCYAWCgAaAFqgEBOLgBAcgBAPgBAZgCCKAC_QXCAgcQABiABBgTwgIEECMYJ5gDAJIHAzcuMaAHpD0&sclient=gws-wiz

noun
the deliberate killing of a large number of people from a particular nation or ethnic group with the aim of destroying that nation or group.
"a campaign of genocide"

That is what happened to millions of Jews during WW2.

However the Jewish people were not the only victims of the holocaust. There were also 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Holocaust#:~:text=The Holocaust was the genocide,thirds of Europe's Jewish population.

The term Holocaust is sometimes used to refer to the persecution of other groups that the Nazis targeted,[b] especially those targeted on a biological basis, in particular the Roma and Sinti, as well as Soviet prisoners of war and Polish and Soviet civilians

• Agree 2

26 minutes ago, simple1 said:

One of their wonders resulting from the obsession with free speech......as long as it is not leftist, communist types of free speech.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, riclag said:

The history and facts are there!

Encampments on college  campuses with riots since Oct 7 and funding by …

https://www.wsj.com/articles/some-anti-israel-protesters-are-paid-soros-rockefeller-funding-activism-hamas-fba26c20

Not to worry. Kamala, the DNC and the MSM will unburden her from what has come before.  They'll lie through their teeth.

• Agree 1

6 hours ago, kingofallasians said:

We NEED an actual Marxist in the White House.

Marxism is a faith-based religion that does not belong in the modern world.

China is a Leninist-Marxist state and nobody wants to live there.

Just now, TheFishman1 said:

I still can’t imagine all the people that really believe what comes out of Trump’s mouth. He is the biggest con man.

Trump's presidency was marked by divisive rhetoric and policies that exacerbated social and political polarization in the U.S. Additionally, his handling of key issues such as the COVID-19 pandemic and climate change are of great concern. His approach to governance and controversial decisions have led to significant worries about him gaining a second term........and those are just the good aspects of his tenure

• Thumbs Up 1

The USA spends huge amounts of money on education.

But they are still stupid.

I think they have argued themselves stupid. They spend so much arguing and wedging each other that they have forgotten the big picture.

i can’t stand them, do my best to completely avoid them.

I think Trump has done his dash this election but look forward to seeing him fighting the 2028 election.

They do have good music though

22 minutes ago, Galong said:

Harris was a prosecutor. Try again.   If you're going to make stuff up, at least look stuff up first. I know reading is only for elitists, but it does help you look at least somewhat like you know what you're talking about. 🤐

Trump said "go down there and fight like hell or tomorrow you won't have a country". You're right, that's not a riot, that an attempted overthrow of the properly conducted democratic process. And NO, after all of the REAL lawyers and authorities did their research, there was no conspiracy. Trump lost and you lost your mind.

she was yeah, but i wasn't talking about that, i was referring to the fund that her , hollywood celebs donated to that was for bailing out BLM pr..rioters.

so no politician has ever used the term 'fight' before?  

when Trump recently said 'bloodbath' did you take that literally too?

i think guys like you lost your mind the minute Trump won in 2016..and you've lost more braincell daily since!

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, Galong said:

Harris was a prosecutor. Try again.   If you're going to make stuff up, at least look stuff up first. I know reading is only for elitists, but it does help you look at least somewhat like you know what you're talking about

The Minnesota Freedom Fund, a previously little-known organization that tax forms show raised a staggering $41 million in 2020, was notably promoted in June of that year by then-Sen. Harris, who posted on social media, "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

Court records show that the Harris-endorsed MFF was used to bail out violent criminals, including Shawn Michael Tillman of St. Paul, who was sentenced to life in prison this March for first- and second-degree murder. George Howard, another man that the MFF freed, pleaded guilty in 2023 to second-degree murder for shooting and killing another man in 2021 in Minneapolis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kamala-harris-backed-bail-fund-that-freed-violent-criminals-back-in-spotlight/ar-BB1qqZoK

She has some 'splaining to do...  Also, for the murders and rapes by the newcomers she was supposed to stop.

Edited by impulse
  • Love It 1
  • Agree 1

6 hours ago, 2baht said:

To be honest, the greatest threat to America is America! What a mess you have found yourself in, give Trump a crack if you really want to see chaos! Leaders of the Free World??? Do you think you could lead a horse to water???

The biggest threat to America, is American immigrants and their offsprings! 😉

• Confused 1

7 minutes ago, impulse said:

The Minnesota Freedom Fund, a previously little-known organization that tax forms show raised a staggering $41 million in 2020, was notably promoted in June of that year by then-Sen. Harris, who posted on social media, "If you’re able to, chip in now to the @MNFreedomFund to help post bail for those protesting on the ground in Minnesota."

Court records show that the Harris-endorsed MFF was used to bail out violent criminals, including Shawn Michael Tillman of St. Paul, who was sentenced to life in prison this March for first- and second-degree murder. George Howard, another man that the MFF freed, pleaded guilty in 2023 to second-degree murder for shooting and killing another man in 2021 in Minneapolis.

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/kamala-harris-backed-bail-fund-that-freed-violent-criminals-back-in-spotlight/ar-BB1qqZoK

She has some 'splaining to do...  Also, for the murders and rapes by the newcomers she was supposed to stop.

The past will come to bite her in the a… ! Her greatest achievement is 

her SOCIAL JUSTICE Activism!

While Vp her best achievement was

overseer of our borders!

She is a radical leftest 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 2
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, simple1 said:

It is the likes of neo Nazis and white supremist who are among supporters of trump. Indeed one of trump's senior advisors is a known white supremist, Stephen Miller and a contributor to the fascist leaning Project 2025.

You picked up real good on those Dem media talking points.  Do you have anything that backs any of that up?

https://twitter.com/i/status/1816566252376334414

Peter Doocy, asking KJP who's handing out the talking point pamphlets...

Edited by impulse
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, zaZa9 said:

biden concedes to harris transcript.

Yes.

How did we know?

Just more Word Salad.

This is one of the strangest and most abnormal elections in US History.

image.png.c53181f8dfd50cc7bb4071eb9f4d144f.png

https://www.theatlantic.com/newsletters/archive/2024/02/the-weirdest-presidential-election-in-history/677356/

Love the Full Moon, though.

This election should be held ....

image.png.6fb8e4e693053cc66786f24f57ff91d3.png

Posted (edited)

Mitch McConnell slams the left riots , and violent rhetoric !

The terrorist supporters of the dem party paid a visit to 

Netanyahu ‘s hotel the nite before his speech!He  Called out the useful idiots of the 5th column  listen. “were gonna kill all of you”.

Edited by riclag
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

46 minutes ago, MalcolmB said:

The USA spends huge amounts of money on education.

But they are still stupid.

True.

I would have nothing to do with US public schools.

Indoctrination is not my bag.

Posted (edited)

Emboldened!

At my usa residence city in April more of the same rhetoric by people representing support for the lefts terror tactic's! 
More Death threats at a council 

meeting !

Edited by riclag

Americans are all immigrants, except for the Red-Indians, big mouths with small brains as a rule who lost out on being British over a nice cup of tea, I'd feel sorry for them if I could be arsed.

Let us all look forward to WW3, where we can all hold hands and kiss our arses good-bye.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1