Manchester Armed Policeman Suspended After Video of Man being Kicked in Head

Social Media

As\ already mentioned, the GMP and other authorities are apparently investigating a three-stage incident that possibly started onboard flight QR 023 in flight, continued in the baggage claim area at MAN, with the final act that's getting all the media attention playing out in the pay-for-parking area.

Appears that some ethnics got into some verbal abuse before it really kicked off when law enforcement arrived.

Nothing to see here, move along now...

...but Palestine must be free!

Edited by NanLaew

On 7/26/2024 at 12:45 PM, gargamon said:

Sorry.  Wrong. The guy was on the ground after apparently being tased. There is no reason to kick him in the head, regardless of what led up to the tasing.

Oh yes there is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

11 minutes ago, NanLaew said:

Do you disagree that the latest "thugs punching and kicking cops" video clip is garnering considerably less airplay than the "cop kicking and stamping on helpless victims" video clip on your 'traditional media'?

Yes, there are plenty of snapshots and freeze frames of the earlier, newer violent video clip that does not show the duration or ferocity of multiple assaults on the police, but it's usually followed by the entire video clip of the one "bad cop" in action.

It's a consequence of "man bites dog" style of reporting.  It's so rare to see the police doing anything other than appeasing certain "communities" that when they act in response to the violence meted upon them they get vilified in the media, and the perpetrators of the violence that caused the response get treated as the victims they pretend to be.   

1 hour ago, NanLaew said:

As\ already mentioned, the GMP and other authorities are apparently investigating a three-stage incident that possibly started onboard flight QR 023 in flight, continued in the baggage claim area at MAN, with the final act that's getting all the media attention playing out in the pay-for-parking area.

Appears that some ethnics got into some verbal abuse before it really kicked off when law enforcement arrived.

Nothing to see here, move along now...

...but Palestine must be free!

Scum needs some rough justice. Punching up women? I would have pushed the policeman aside and done the job myself.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

22 hours ago, retarius said:

IMHO the cop should be charged with attempted murder. The kick is gross assault, the stamp is attempted murder. No excuses. 

No. Thug punching up the policeman's female colleagues deserved instant justice, with much more to come.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 1

Those violent thugs who viciously attacked armed airport police need to be made an example of. 

How can people be allowed to beat up armed police at an airport without consequences? How can the public be sure that those cops are able to keep us safe now? 

The officers should have used their firearms. But they were probably too scared of being sacked/imprisoned because the law has gone too soft on criminals and instead cracks down on police, soldiers etc. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

19 hours ago, proton said:

An attack on armed police at an airport is a terrorist attack, he's lucky a bit of a kick is all he got. These thugs should go to jail and the copper get a commendation

Totally agree, I just can't imagine what went thru the thugs heads, Attacking an armed police officer in an airport, knowing he could not possibly win! Viciously punching a female officer multiple times!

They deserve 5 years in prison. Just imagine if the perp had managed to get the gun?Unbelievable!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

21 hours ago, billd766 said:

It does NOT matter what went on before. The police officer completely lost control of his temper and his emotions and IMHO is not fit to be a police officer, let alone a member of an armed response unit.

I totally disagree. After just been attacked by this guy and his accomplice, also having 2 female officers attacked very viciously, i am sure he was cool calm and collected???sarcasm.

I am sure  adrenaline was flowing and he had to control himself, which I believe he did. In an airport attacking police could be construed as terrorism.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/27/2024 at 9:25 PM, BarraMarra said:

What would you do hotandsticky if a Thai male broke your wife's nose, give him a stern telling off?

It depends whether I was a serving police officer or not.

I think you know the answer to your question. But even then, natural instinct may need to be tempered by the risks/odds involved.

In this case it WAS a serving officer AND it wasn't his wife.

Please don't misunderstand me, what happened was abhorrent and those bastards should be tried, imprisoned and then deported to their country of origin.

However, whilst we have existing laws to cover such events and actions then I can't condone actions (albeit understandable) that fall outside the law. The police should be legally empowered to take action that is necessary, and appropriate, to incapacitate such villainous thugs .......they should not, for example, be allowed to, say, kneel on a miscreant's neck 

Edited by hotandsticky
  • Sad 2
  • Agree 1

The TikTok lawyer should also be arrested for inciting racist hatred whipping up the Muslims in Rochdale. The mob that attacked the officers will now realize what they did and will be in the dock on GBH Charges. They will no doubt play the Racist card.   

• Thanks 2

20 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Do you disagree that the latest "thugs punching and kicking cops" video clip is garnering considerably less airplay than the "cop kicking and stamping on helpless victims" video clip on your 'traditional media'?

Yes, there are plenty of snapshots and freeze frames of the earlier, newer violent video clip that does not show the duration or ferocity of multiple assaults on the police, but it's usually followed by the entire video clip of the one "bad cop" in action.

Of course that's the case. First news will always garner more attention. But the subsequent videos were released and widely seen.

• Like 1

On 7/30/2024 at 7:26 AM, stevenl said:

Of course that's the case. First news will always garner more attention. But the subsequent videos were released and widely seen.

Woke as.

In other news, the religion of the murderer of three little girls in Southport is being played down as irrelevant too.

• Sad 1

22 hours ago, NanLaew said:

Woke as.

In other news, the religion of the murderer of three little girls in Southport is being played down as irrelevant too.

So what is his religion?