Recommended Visa Agencies Hua Hin

5 minutes ago, TheFishman1 said:

I’m sure if you’re going to a few of the small branch ranks, you shouldn’t have any problems I did. I ended up getting two or three different accounts TIT.

What was your visa status and when did you open the 3 bank accounts by shopping around different banks

5 hours ago, DrJack54 said:

You could try this mob: 

http://www.legalserviceshuahin.com/

Yes, I have used this one more than once and am satisfied with it.
But when I was at the emigration office in Hua-hin recently, I saw several people walking around with vests from other Visa agencies, with a phone number listed on them.
Unfortunately, I was not in a position to take note of this but it might be worth finding out in relation to competitive prices.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Peterphuket said:

Yes, I have used this one more than once and am satisfied with it.
But when I was at the emigration office in Hua-hin recently, I saw several people walking around with vests from other Visa agencies, with a phone number listed on them.
Unfortunately, I was not in a position to take note of this but it might be worth finding out in relation to competitive prices.

Thank you mate

• Thumbs Up 1

On 7/26/2024 at 10:04 AM, Aust24R said:

Can I ask please if anyone can recommend an agency in HH who can assist in facilitating a bank account opening / Retirement O visa? Thank you

Go to Bank of your choice, ask them what they want, then go to immigration and get your certificate of residence.   That's probably all they're going to ask you for, that should be everything you need and your passport.   

No need for an agent to open a bank account.  Hua Hin will issue a certificate, 500 baht, you'll need a copy of your lease, landlord's ID, possibly landlord I forget it's been so long.