President Kamala Harris

On 7/30/2024 at 7:59 AM, Yellowtail said:

Well the left/press (redundant) is doing their part 

Kamalot.thumb.png.48a63c6a99f94bb87ff2f94ad777d662.png

The coconut and tree emoji now symbolize Harris’ campaign, expressing a certain goofiness, but also an excitement about Harris as the clear front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/kamala-harris-coconut-tree-meme-explains-vital-truth-2024-election-rcna163682

Edited by metisdead
Oversize font reset to normal.

2 hours ago, marin said:

New nick for sure. At the same time easily recognizable for her sheer stupidity when it comes to trolling.  She does stand out. 🤣 

She has made standing out redefined. I  laugh so hard knowing so many here recognize her for the many screen names. But it is that special dribble!

Noted in another post!

Surely you remember sparktrader/bignok/uttaradit/dolf/maybe some other names that passed me by, the artist currently known as susanlea?

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, simple1 said:

The coconut and tree emoji now symbolize Harris’ campaign, expressing a certain goofiness, but also an excitement about Harris as the clear front-runner for the Democratic presidential nomination.

https://www.msnbc.com/opinion/msnbc-opinion/kamala-harris-coconut-tree-meme-explains-vital-truth-2024-election-rcna163682

Yeah, I got the coconut thing, and she's a shoo-in, assuming she gets the nod. 

2 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Just deleted my ignore list......there were hardly any posts coming up...5555

Never used the ignore list, it's "...like drinking poison and waiting for someone else to die." 

1 minute ago, Yellowtail said:

Never used the ignore list, it's "...like drinking poison and waiting for someone else to die." 

I was joking...there was only you and one other on it....that's a joke as well....555

• Haha 2

Just now, Will B Good said:

Got that one as well...555

He is 4.7 pts ahead of Harris. In betting markets heavy favourite. 

Kind of illogical for people to say that is a bad prediction when most people agree with it. Obviously not counting half a dozen lefties on a forum who claim to be experts yet don't even know what the polls and betting markets are.

• Thumbs Up 1

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

Kind of illogical for people to say that is a bad prediction when most people agree with it. Obviously not counting half a dozen lefties on a forum who claim to be experts yet don't even know what the polls and betting markets are.

I'd like to see him win as well, but I do not see it. The left has just started, we're not even sure it's Kamala yet. 

In retrospect, it looks like the debate was a trap.

36 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

Yeah, I got the coconut thing, and she's a shoo-in, assuming she gets the nod. 

4 minutes ago, susanlea said:

You have been playing these political threads for a week following Yellowtail around and echoing his thoughts. At least he can see the forest for the trees. You are wondering around lost looking for buddies.  55555

7 hours ago, stoner said:

who is the good looking woman between obama and pelosi ? is she holding up the ok hand sign ?

wasn't that deemed a racist or supremacy sign after the NZ shooter? 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

I'd like to see him win as well, but I do not see it. The left has just started, we're not even sure it's Kamala yet. 

In retrospect, it looks like the debate was a trap.

Only Obama polls higher. None of the others can beat Trump.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, marin said:

You have been playing these political threads for a week following Yellowtail around and echoing his thoughts. At least he can see the forest for the trees. You are wondering around lost looking for buddies.  55555

Maybe frank can step in