President Kamala Harris

Just now, Danderman123 said:

And yet when Trump donated to Kamala Harris, the official line was that it proved he wasn't a racist because she was Black.

Back of the net.

• Thumbs Up 1

2 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

And yet when Trump donated to Kamala Harris, the official line was that it proved he wasn't a racist because she was Black.

Linkit

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, spidermike007 said:

It is very likely he started the current inflationary cycle with his inane trade war with China. I could go on. The middle class saw very little of their tax cuts. His wealthy friends and the corporations he sold out to, benefitted most. 

Here is what Trump has done for America!: Only 13 Presidents failed to get re-elected. Only 5 Presidents failed to win the popular vote. Only 4 Presidents have been impeached or resigned. Only 1 President has ever been criminally indicted. And only ONE President has done ALL FOUR. -

DJT didn't lower taxes (He deferred them) -

He didn't get Americans that healthcare coverage -

He did not unite the USA, he divided it -

He didn't lower prescription drug prices -

He didn't get roads or bridges built He didn't decrease the deficit -

He didn't end the opioid crisis -

He made over 250 visits to his golf clubs costing us taxpayers $150 million -

He didn't revive the coal industry -

He didn't make covid-19 'disappear' He didn't make Mexico pay for the wall 

He is ranked the worst President in history 

He added $2 Billion a month in tariff costs to the American consumer

He has a net-negative jobs creations for his administration 

He decreased corporate taxes, passing the tax burden to the workers 

He added $ 7.8 Trillion to the deficit - a full 25% of the total deficit 

He incited an insurrection against our government 

He is the only president to never achieve 50% approval. 

He didn't put "America first" and he sure didn't "Drain the Swamp... 

He left office with the worst job numbers of any President since the Great Depression with a net job loss over his term 

He is the first former president to be a CONVICTED FELON (34 times). 

The presidency is very much about character. Trump is a lowlife convicted felon.

Fair points....but in order to ensure a more balanced perspective he did build 15 miles of 'that wall' ......taxpayer funded.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, Will B Good said:

Fair points....but in order to ensure a more balanced perspective he did build 15 miles of 'that wall' ......taxpayer funded.

He is a builder, after all. A success, compared to his Taj Mahal in Atlantic City debacle. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

That is quite a bizarre argument to establish that Trump is not racist, and does not support the argument. He is a racist. Most Mexicans are rapists. Please. 

His long history is important. It would be one thing if Trump misspoke one or two times. But when you take all of his actions and comments together, a clear pattern emerges — one that suggests that bigotry is not just political opportunism on Trump’s part but a real element of his personality, character, and career.

https://www.vox.com/2016/7/25/12270880/donald-trump-racist-racism-history

Pruitt’s disclosure in the Slate story isn’t the first time Trump has been accused of using the racial slur. In 2018, Omarosa Manigault Newman, a former “Apprentice” contestant and Trump White House aide, revealed in her memoir that Trump often used the slur while taping “The Apprentice,” and that there are tapes to prove it.

In 2020, Trump’s niece, Mary Trump, claimed she heard her uncle repeatedly use the slur, saying “I don’t think that should surprise anybody given how virulently racist he is today.”

https://www.politico.com/news/2024/05/30/trump-slate-slur-biden-campaign-00160704

Edited by spidermike007
  • Like 1
  • Agree 1

1 hour ago, Hanaguma said:

Oh, Vance is dull now? I thought he was "weird". Hard to keep up with the Smear of the Day...

No doubt he is both dull and wierd. And uninformed, and inelegant, and a fake hillbilly. And a terrible politician and campaigner. I could go on. But it will simply result in another poorly informed reply. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, Hanaguma said:

Not ashamed, but expedient. She played up being Indian for most of her time in politics and then discovered that she was black about 15 minutes ago. Now she tries to fake 'black urban' accents in speeches and the like. Total cringe.

Not sure where you're getting this from. I lived in San Francisco all the years she was DA there. She has African and Indian heritage, went to a black college. Dated black guys (among others). Why is this so hard to understand?

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

50 minutes ago, Will B Good said:

Harris has shared her personal experiences with racism and discrimination, both in her life and career. 

Harris has advocated for policies aimed at addressing racial inequities, such as criminal justice reform, voting rights protections, and economic opportunities for marginalized communities. 

During her campaigns, both for the Senate and the Vice Presidency, Harris often highlighted her multicultural background and used it to appeal to a diverse electorate. 

I see what you mean.....what a beatch.

What is it about female candidates for POTUS with their awful dress sense? First we had Clinton and the ugly pants suits, and now we have a younger but not young woman wearing those ridiculous cut off pants. I suppose she thinks it will make people think she is young or something.

Why don't they just wear a proper suit? Didn't see Biden wandering around in casual dress when campaigning.

• Confused 2

9 minutes ago, Berkshire said:

She went to a predominantly black university, joined a black sorority....so clearly she knew she was black at a young age.  Do you have any idea what you're talking about?  You shouldn't keep repeating Trump's words because the guy lies constantly.

but but but, she's only half black. Is she ashamed of her Indian heritage, like Obama apparently was of his white heritage? I never saw him even once referencing that he has a white side.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

but but but, she's only half black. Is she ashamed of her Indian heritage, like Obama apparently was of his white heritage? I never saw him even once referencing that he has a white side.

You clearly have a bad memory.

He often referred to his mother, who was white, as well as his grandparents.

• Thumbs Up 2

Let's hope so because the alternative would mean total disaster. And not only for the USA.

On 6/16/2024 at 12:46 AM, Hummin said:

Tops is not the cheapest chain, and you say nothing about what kind of milk. 

In eu, and I guess UK also subsidies milk to keep an healthy production for food safety and security as well for a proper healthy options for families with kids.  

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

What is it about female candidates for POTUS with their awful dress sense? First we had Clinton and the ugly pants suits, and now we have a younger but not young woman wearing those ridiculous cut off pants. I suppose she thinks it will make people think she is young or something.

Why don't they just wear a proper suit? Didn't see Biden wandering around in casual dress when campaigning.

Oh so now it's time for campaign wardrobe inventory? 

This is what happened when desperation slipped into dementia.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Up 1

The bump Harris gained compared to Biden comes from all these groups as well as women. Last month, Biden was polling at 52% with women; Harris is now at 58%. She gains 9 points over Biden with young voters (55% to 46%), and 11 points among both Black voters (86% to 75%) and Hispanic voters (57% versus 46%). 

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/2024/7/31/2259566/-Fresh-polling-shows-Harris-momentum-is-real?pm_campaign=blog&pm_medium=rss&pm_source=main

but but cry n says she has peaked and is going down

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

40 minutes ago, thaibeachlovers said:

Probably because nobody would vote for an Indian/Asian president.

Being black gets more votes.

But I gotta wonder why no Latino candidates, half America must be Latino by now, surely a Black/Latino halfie would be a winner?

• Thumbs Up 2

13 minutes ago, watthong said:

Oh so now it's time for campaign wardrobe inventory? 

This is what happened when desperation slipped into dementia.

Typically they though everything at the wall, hoping something sticks.

Unlike Trump, he just lets it roll of the top as anything at all they defend to the point of looking silly.

3 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Probably because nobody would vote for an Indian/Asian president.

Being black gets more votes.

But I gotta wonder why no Latino candidates, half America must be Latino by now, surely a Black/Latino halfie would be a winner?

Love to let an individual let everyone have a clear understang of how they think in a post

Goes with me saying everbody eventually reveals them selves.

Edited by earlinclaifornia
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Agree 1