President Kamala Harris

4 minutes ago, mdr224 said:

We americans support jews not islam so you can <deleted> right back to whatever country you came from

America must support Israel but must also support the ending of the humanitarian crisis in Gaza. Conservatives has lost empathy for others. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, Eric Loh said:

The left is more tolerant on religion contrasting with the right conservatism in preserving tradition and culture. That does not translate to supporting Islam. It is your lazy way of thinking. The left support humanity and do not judge others based on their religion. When a person, culture and a race of any group of people is demonized, it bothers them. Hence the outcry on the coninuing suffering of Hamas people. 

As someone who has respected your views over the years on this forum, I think you may have underplayed the unhealthy relationship with part of the left with political Islam.

Here is just one analysis.I could have chosen from many others.

https://unherd.com/2018/04/many-left-wing-progressives-protest-pope-silent-islams-totalitarian-tendencies-victims-cowardice-overwhelmingly-women/

1 minute ago, jayboy said:

As someone who has respected your views over the years on this forum, I think you may have underplayed the unhealthy relationship with part of the left with political Islam.

https://unherd.com/2018/04/many-left-wing-progressives-protest-pope-silent-islams-totalitarian-tendencies-victims-cowardice-overwhelmingly-women/

Who specifically supports Islamic totalitarianism within Western democracies other than Islamists?  - definition below:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islamofascism#:~:text="Islamofascism"%2C first coined as,%2C neo-fascist movements%2C or

• Like 1

CNN explains how Democrats are trying to attract more men with low testosterone. Simply amazing.

America surely needs more soy boys in charge like BUTTigieg who purchases his children.

China & Russia does not need to anything when US self-destructs.

18 minutes ago, marin said:

Watch out for a huge bump for Kamala and all the Democrats after a great convention. You could just feel the energy from the speakers, the delates to the guests. I am thinking a 5+point jump is on the table. Plus people will be able to compare the two conventions and make their minds up.  The two conventions could not have been more different in every way. 

Few takes from the "great convention" where communists installed their puppet:

– Joe Biden battles the teleprompter and loses.

“Women are now without electrical… not allowed, excuse me, not without electoral (long pause) or political power.”

(Biden gives up)

-  Kamala preaches: “It is outdated, wrong, and backward to think more police creates more safety.” Meanwhile, her convention looks like in the attached image "DefundPoliceExceptForDNC"

- CNN obliterates the DNC’s fearmongering hoax about Donald Trump and Project 2025 with a devastating fact check. 

- Jill Biden says she watched Sleepy Joe “dig deep into his soul and decide to no longer seek re-election.” Yes, that’s totally how it went down.

- Jake Tapper unexpectedly points out that Tim Walz lied about him and his wife using IVF, sending CNN into a tailspin as they rush to defend him.

- New Jersey had a man dressed up as a woman announce the delegates. He then forgets what he wants to say as he gets caught up in his pronouns and <removed>

- CNN panelist openly questions how Bill Clinton can “make these kind of stages” when the American people “know a lot of other things about” him. “I wonder about the younger audience and how they view somebody like Bill Clinton today because he's not a blue-collar hero to them. They know a lot of other things about him that frankly make me wonder how in the world he still makes these kinds of stages, to be honest.”

- Biden-Harris Commerce Secretary goes into full denial mode after learning nearly a million of the jobs the administration "created" don't actually exist. "I'm not familiar with that."

- Resurfaced video reveals the Texas Sheriff who just "endorsed" Kamala at the DNC was urging her and Biden to fix the border crisis in 2022. You can't make this up!

- Jake Tapper crushes Joe Biden on live TV, and he doesn’t even realize it. “That fear about [the Democrats’] nominee speaking is gone.” “Joe Biden who would come out and they [Democrats] would sit on the edge of their seat and hope that he didn’t say something meandering or off message or addled.” “She [Kamala] is not somebody that in a situation like this is going to cause Democrats that tension that we used to feel in the media, all Americans, when the president would come out and speak.”

- Chris Cuomo unexpectedly calls out the hypocrisy at the DNC.

“Those suites start at $500k…Those boxes are filled with the same people that they say they’re going to regulate.”

- A Democrat member of the Chicago City Council comes out against his own party on live TV, saying the convention is FAILING.

His name is Raymond Lopez, and he represents the 15th Ward of Chicago.

- Bernie Sanders calls out the DNC to its face. “Billionaires in both parties should not be able to buy elections, INCLUDING primary elections.” You know what he’s talking about.

DefundPoliceExceptForDNC.png

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

17 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

As opposed to this stable genius, mocking a disabled reporter?

78C3C292-A224-4454-AD0E-6C3E2AC49A12.jpeg

That was a lie, he makes the same gestures to non-disabled you as well. 

Is that all you have? 

• Sad 2

1 hour ago, simple1 said:

The issue raised was she claimed native Idian heritage as an outcome of her DNA test. The Indian nation rejected her self  identification as not being cultural appropriate. Seems to me the rejection was rather politically correct  reaction that would normally be dismissed by MAGA world - what is considered compliant - raised and living on a reservation - it's all a somewhat ridiculous storm in a tea cup as is trump generated faux outrage on whether she is "black" - just the usual MAGA BS.

No, she claimed id was because or her "high cheekbones". 

The DNA test just proved she was lying. 

• Sad 1

Democrats operate like communists.  Hopefully Trump will appoint him to head of CIA.

"The DNC is in Chicago talking about their commitment to voting rights, while they're spending tens, maybe hundreds of millions of dollars to keep me off the ballot."

"There's a million people in this country who have signed petitions trying to get me on the ballot. 145,000 at least people here in New York State. They want to see me on the ballot. Why is the Democratic Party trying to disenfranchise those people? What's happened to the party?"

"I don't think my father would recognize this party, and I don't think my uncle would recognize this party."

Edited by FinChin67
  • Thumbs Up 1
  • Haha 1

10 minutes ago, FinChin67 said:

Few takes from the "great convention" where communists installed their puppet:

– Joe Biden battles the teleprompter and loses.

“Women are now without electrical… not allowed, excuse me, not without electoral (long pause) or political power.”

(Biden gives up)

-  Kamala preaches: “It is outdated, wrong, and backward to think more police creates more safety.” Meanwhile, her convention looks like in the attached image "DefundPoliceExceptForDNC"

- CNN obliterates the DNC’s fearmongering hoax about Donald Trump and Project 2025 with a devastating fact check. 

- Jill Biden says she watched Sleepy Joe “dig deep into his soul and decide to no longer seek re-election.” Yes, that’s totally how it went down.

- Jake Tapper unexpectedly points out that Tim Walz lied about him and his wife using IVF, sending CNN into a tailspin as they rush to defend him.

- New Jersey had a man dressed up as a woman announce the delegates. He then forgets what he wants to say as he gets caught up in his pronouns and <removed>

- CNN panelist openly questions how Bill Clinton can “make these kind of stages” when the American people “know a lot of other things about” him. “I wonder about the younger audience and how they view somebody like Bill Clinton today because he's not a blue-collar hero to them. They know a lot of other things about him that frankly make me wonder how in the world he still makes these kinds of stages, to be honest.”

- Biden-Harris Commerce Secretary goes into full denial mode after learning nearly a million of the jobs the administration "created" don't actually exist. "I'm not familiar with that."

- Resurfaced video reveals the Texas Sheriff who just "endorsed" Kamala at the DNC was urging her and Biden to fix the border crisis in 2022. You can't make this up!

- Jake Tapper crushes Joe Biden on live TV, and he doesn’t even realize it. “That fear about [the Democrats’] nominee speaking is gone.” “Joe Biden who would come out and they [Democrats] would sit on the edge of their seat and hope that he didn’t say something meandering or off message or addled.” “She [Kamala] is not somebody that in a situation like this is going to cause Democrats that tension that we used to feel in the media, all Americans, when the president would come out and speak.”

- Chris Cuomo unexpectedly calls out the hypocrisy at the DNC.

“Those suites start at $500k…Those boxes are filled with the same people that they say they’re going to regulate.”

- A Democrat member of the Chicago City Council comes out against his own party on live TV, saying the convention is FAILING.

His name is Raymond Lopez, and he represents the 15th Ward of Chicago.

- Bernie Sanders calls out the DNC to its face. “Billionaires in both parties should not be able to buy elections, INCLUDING primary elections.” You know what he’s talking about.

DefundPoliceExceptForDNC.png

All they do is lie, and they want to convince us to vote for them because he lies. 

• Agree 1

5 minutes ago, rudi49jr said:

We both know that’s not true. But you just keep defending the indefensible, 284 posts in this thread so far to defend your previous idol. Wow. Don’t you get carpal tunnels?

6C246863-1A41-49CC-9F03-25AAFE0BE060.jpeg

489 to be correct.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, jayboy said:

Good link thanks. IMO the left tolerance is not with the political Islam but with the mainstream Islam. Mainstream Islam is frustrated with the political Islam which is mainly  fundamentalists.

Political Islam is a modern phenomenon that use religion to shape the political system. They see Islam under serious threats and react violently.