President Kamala Harris

17 minutes ago, maesariang said:

So you have not read it. Then stop claiming it is good simple1.

Never claimed it was good or whatever; just commented that trump overruled a bi-partisan vote for self centred reasons.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Usual completely uninformed assumptive nonsense. Hopefully you will transition from Darkness to Light when trump is defeated come November.

What has been fact checked and is misinformation? 

Born in California, fact

Moved to Canada where she went to high school, fact

Both parents had PhDs, fact

I know you want to think of her as the child of poor, immigrant single mother, but that is just a phony campaign story. Her father was a Marxist Economic professor, and her mother was a cancer researcher, both at Stanford. Her father left when she was (I think) eight, and she has never even been close to being poor. 

3 minutes ago, Yellowtail said:

What has been fact checked and is misinformation? 

Born in California, fact

Moved to Canada where she went to high school, fact

Both parents had PhDs, fact

I know you want to think of her as the child of poor, immigrant single mother, but that is just a phony campaign story. Her father was a Marxist Economic professor, and her mother was a cancer researcher, both at Stanford. Her father left when she was (I think) eight, and she has never even been close to being poor. 

Middle to upper class liar. Dodging the press daily.

• Agree 1

17 hours ago, John Drake said:

Somebody born in California and raised in Canada with two parents with PhDs does not sound like this.  This is beyond cringe.

I can't bring myself to look at that, given my opinion of her, but I suspect it's an attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator, which indicates how desperate she is for votes.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, maesariang said:

I did you have not :cheesy:

Nowhere does it say you have to post links to support opinions :cheesy:

Try again simple1

I was responding to a claim, not an opinion

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Danderman123 said:

Did Trump manage to get out of bed and go campaign?

Best trump stays in bed, rather than his never ending stream of lies and misinformation echoed on this forum. Trust he will loose - again - 11/2024 - will be a major breath of fresh air, though likely he will keep on whining until he dies.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

41 minutes ago, simple1 said:

Best trump stays in bed, rather than his never ending stream of lies and misinformation echoed on this forum. Trust he will loose - again - 11/2024 - will be a major breath of fresh air, though likely he will keep on whining until he dies.

You worship an idiot with 7 fake accents

• Haha 1

Just now, simple1 said:

Another false assumption. However, would it not be true you support a convicted criminal, pathological liar and so on - weird!

https://www.newportinstitute.com/resources/co-occurring-disorders/pathological-liar-signs/#:~:text=Five pathological liar signs are,when confronted about a lie.

Which accent does she use in front of Marxists?

7 hours ago, thaibeachlovers said:

I can't bring myself to look at that, given my opinion of her, but I suspect it's an attempt to appeal to the lowest common denominator, which indicates how desperate she is for votes.

It's pretty unbearable. I'm trying to find the video of when she started using a French accent on a trip to France.

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1